00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dating Ragnarokia, advice?

4,673 Views | 64 Replies

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-19 21:15:44

You're both adorable.

Life is a party.

You are not invited.

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-19 21:45:06

Anal is something to try

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-19 22:24:52

I hear bondage is fun.

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-19 23:59:42

At 4/19/15 07:12 AM, jaerid wrote: Although i don't like or hate homosexual people [ neutral ] , in this relationship i'd recommend spending more time together ,
the amount of money used may not necessarily guarantee a large gain in happiness , it's how you spend it both time and cash . During the quality time , get to know each other better so you guys can have a sustainable and satisfying life style together .
Like going to a restaurant it need not be a famous/renowned one just needs to have good food and ambiance for atmosphere wise .

Hey, I took your Advice! Joe's Crab shack kicks ass. Srsly, can you believe Rag has never tried crab before? Many thanks J fella.

At 4/19/15 09:45 PM, Mumbo wrote: Anal is something to try

What's that? Crab claws? Yes!

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-20 06:59:52

At 4/20/15 12:10 AM, MrPercie wrote: Is that a lizard in the bottom right hand corner of Ragnarok plate?

Naw, just a giant Bairdi crab leg, eating a lizard would be pretty exciting though!

Pardon our terrible camera work...

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-20 07:08:45

Glad you're having a fun time with him , i give you my blessings for your relationship with rag even tho i am a stranger online .

" All action is reaction " which includes two face's favourite quote " Let's agree to disagree "

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-04-20 15:13:37

Just be yourself, and the relationship will flourish like a flower in bloom

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 09:10:54

A one foot difference in height? I almost thought it was a whole yard given the first photo in the thread. Also, Mr. Krabs called, he said he wants his legs back (even though he obviously sold those).

At 4/18/15 09:53 PM, argile wrote: i've had no idea Ragnorokia was gay but I guess liking Friendship is magic is a sort of a dead give a way.

I wonder if that can also give away fictionally homicidal maniacs...

*Stereotypical tsundere mode*

...Not that I watch that kind of crap, b-BAKA!

Aaanyhoe, I would probably show some kind of emotions, but the cultivated image of myself as a fictional insane killing machine doesn't let me so, umm... good luck with dating, I guess?

*inb4 interracial ghey pr0n vids...*

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 09:14:30

Who has the biggest dick? I'm curious.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 11:14:00

At 4/18/15 09:32 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 4/18/15 09:28 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 4/18/15 05:46 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 4/18/15 05:44 PM, Hoodie wrote:
Really Homi? I've known this for over a year.
What in the actual fuck, but they barely even talk to you!
Man, this is some bullshit.

Aww, we love you frog! In that EXACT way!

At 5/1/15 09:14 AM, Radaketor wrote: Who has the biggest dick? I'm curious.

Take a guess! You are probably right.

Well I wasn't wanting to bump myself just to talk about us more, but since it already is then I'd be happy to post while it's on front page!

So those two weeks were incredible. Rad is by far the greatest boyfriend I could ask for, I just loved being around him, even if his idea of dating could be seen to many as being either unromantic or even terrible, but I personally found it all great!

For example, fast food places (Sonics and Five Guys) but both were tasty, much preferred Sonics though as those Five Guys burgers were just overly expensive and not really worth the cost of the burger. Sonics had a great blue slushie with nerds in it which was surprisingly great and I had another on the way back to the airport during the half price happy hour, and frankly a little over 1 dollar for that is really sweet! Would recommend. I also had a Sonics Chilli Dog when there, for the sole reason that I can now say I have had a Sonic Chilli Dog!

What matters in the end of the day is, he didn't take me to McDonalds on a date!.......He almost did, twice, but he didn't!....as I stopped him, but still!

Another example, we went to Joe's Crab Shack (as seen in images above) and talk about AMAZING! I can say without a doubt that meal was the greatest meal of my entire life! Not only is crab my new favourite treat meal to ever exist, but the general atmosphere there was exactly what I expected and hoped an American restaurant would be like, and the waitress was awesome! She was really nice and friendly and she demonstrated how to open the crabs and the maine lobster for us *(lobster is definitely inferior to crab by the way, the meat that does exist is nice and all, but there is barely any of it) and made sure we knew how to get ALL the meat from the parts people would usually throw away. She even split some of the meat she got out for us between us like a true awesome waitress knowing we were there to share the meal. I only bought a single souvenir to take home with me and it was a Joe's Crab Shack peace shirt, because buying tat is a stupid idea for a souvenir, but buying tat which actually MEANS something like a reminder of that romantic meal is definitely worth the purchase!

Oh and of course, all the visits to wallmart! He also took me to gamestop!

But of course Rad is romantic in the end of the day, he did take me to a romantic stroll by a large lake in he city and we went on a peddle boat ride, that was definitely unique! We also went swimming together (well that was my idea I pushed on him) and we really enjoyed that! We were alone for most of the time in the sweet open air pool of the apartment complex and we had so much fun! Well I did anyway, he struggled to keep himself above the surface while I literally swam circles around him, since Trixie is superior!

This date was a success! I feel so upset that we have been separated again by the cruel matter of distance between England and America. But soon I will get the chance to date him in turn and show all the....ermm...."wonders" England has to show! Then we can cripple the matter of distance for good! I love Rad <3

So looking back now, what part of the dating did I enjoy the most? romantic meals? Nah.... Just laying beside him in his room, having him playing games or us watching videos together, then laying in bed and just talking casually. The best part of all? The pillow talk for sure. Such a rarity to be able to have someone so close and dear to me that I can happily lay beside him and enjoy his presence. Even when all we had was silence, happily gazing into each others eyes, or cuddling with faces buried into each other's chest. That part of the date is something money can never buy.... (well except for the money to buy the ticket to go over to meet him of course, which is total bullshit, I just want to be able to be with him dammit why do I need to worry about not having enough money to do it!)

This image is the most fitting for how I feel about Rad right now~ that pillow talk is so sweet. Twilight <3

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

At 5/1/15 11:18 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 5/1/15 11:14 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 4/18/15 09:32 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 4/18/15 09:28 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 4/18/15 05:46 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 4/18/15 05:44 PM, Hoodie wrote:
Back to Jolly Ol' England
From a tropical paradise back to a barren, drenched rock off the coast of France.

Still, it's not all bad. You're now statistically less likely to die from a homeless drug addict attempting to eat your face.

I guess that is true, but seriously what is there to even show him when he does come around? I could maybe take him to Alton Towers if it happened to be open, or to a garden centre or something. We could maybe hang out at a Centre Parks or just go to a quiet village. Like what do we even do in England for enjoyable dating and generally entertainment? Pubcrawls may be fun for Newgrounds meet ups but probably not for dating.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 11:29:15

At 5/1/15 11:26 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote: You're really asking the wrong guy here for dating advice. You're a Northerner though, right? You could always just bring him out to burn down and trash up some abandoned factories.

Bring molotovs, baseball bats (preferably metal) and balaclavas.

As much of a shitty place as Crewe is, pretty sure that doesn't happen around here! Then again I stay in to avoid the place hehe.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 12:22:10

Well... Yep! G-glad you enjoyed yourself Rag, pardon me while I try to recover what remains of my pride.

I swear half of those weren't even dates, I just like having him around.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 12:59:04

At 5/1/15 11:14 AM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 5/1/15 09:14 AM, Radaketor wrote: Who has the biggest dick? I'm curious.
Take a guess! You are probably right.

Since i don't believe any of that "blacks are bigger" bullshit i'm gonna go with the white fella or they're pretty evenly matched.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 14:47:00

At 5/1/15 11:29 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: As much of a shitty place as Crewe is, pretty sure that doesn't happen around here! Then again I stay in to avoid the place hehe.

Take him to Poundland.

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 22:10:46

At 5/1/15 02:47 PM, Jay wrote:
At 5/1/15 11:29 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: As much of a shitty place as Crewe is, pretty sure that doesn't happen around here! Then again I stay in to avoid the place hehe.
Take him to Poundland.

Dear god no, wait yes, yes I will.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 22:50:17

At 5/1/15 12:22 PM, Rad wrote: Well... Yep! G-glad you enjoyed yourself Rag, pardon me while I try to recover what remains of my pride.

I swear half of those weren't even dates, I just like having him around.

May as well class them as dates then <3

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-05-01 22:51:23

At 5/1/15 01:33 PM, Cordyceps wrote: this thread is pretty gay

so disrespectful, apologize immediately

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 13:07:50

At 5/1/15 10:51 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
so disrespectful, apologize immediately

There is no such thing as "apologize" in NG.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 15:18:12

my thoughts exactly.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 15:40:43

Just noticed this thread reached 69 posts.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 17:16:06

Are you guys gay or something lol

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 17:36:59

At 6/23/15 05:16 PM, Slint wrote: Are you guys gay or something lol

I thought I was going crazy for a minute, phew!

BBS Signature

congrazz and stuff.

dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 20:57:24

have you two sexed yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 23:43:04

At 6/23/15 08:57 PM, poinl wrote: have you two sexed yet?

No, but they are two-sexed.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-23 23:45:03

You two have any girlfriends that would sit on my cock?

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-24 00:23:17

Aww brought back happy memories to see it bumped for whatever reason. Such a great 2 weeks~

At 6/23/15 08:33 PM, TehSlapHappy wrote: congrazz and stuff.

dicks

balls!

BBS Signature

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-24 00:31:06

At 6/24/15 12:28 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Shit.
This thread just turned from "Dating ragnarokia, Advice?" Into "Lets call people gay and make fun of them"
What the fuck people...

Quite unexpected. It's almost as if newgrounds is turning into newgrounds.

Response to Dating Ragnarokia, advice? 2015-06-24 00:55:11

At 6/24/15 12:31 AM, BlueReality wrote: Top quality vintage memes

Indeed.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature