00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A childhood of scars; a lone wolf

396 Views | 9 Replies

A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 02:19:35

My father committed suicide 4 years ago and now I am here to share with you as I near the end of my spiritual journey:

Thread I posted to get some support:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1219383/1

I lived my entire life telling myself that I will ALWAYS be better than my father. I would tell myself from the beginning that I will not falter to his message of doom telling me that I will commit suicide and have children of my own only for them to do the same. This, I recognize, is the legacy of suicide.

Moving forward, I can see that I can no longer play by these rules; I have to stop playing this game altogether in order to truly walk away from his corruption.

My intensely dark story has motivated me to change society as a whole, because I recognize that my father wasn't pushed to suicide solely by my guilt-ridden grandfather who took his own life for cheating with a prostitute. No one person is truly at fault here; society pushed the prostitute to be as decrepit as she was and so were the systems of shame in place that guilted both my father and grandfather.

As such, I have achieved many insights on the path of enlightenment, but above all, I have gained psychic powers that allow me to access realms of sight only accessible by LSD trips beforehand, my intuition allows me to feel an itch towards whichever direction I can sense negative energy, and so much more I won't bother sharing, because the biggest takeaway here is that I have chosen to transcend my father's legacy by becoming my own man.

I have chosen to avenge them so that no one like my mother nor I will have to suffer under the tyranny of another unjust man ever again. I am a proud feminist, social justice warrior, and hellbent on destroying the current paradigm of this society so that a new utopia can rise from its ashes.

Now I ask of you, NGers, how many of you feel the same way? I will keep this thread in mind the next time I reach out to my network to recruit people into companies I work for, organizations I help set up, and worldwide unity that will result from such work.

Many thanks.

~ Love & Light

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 02:24:15

Good luck with that.

Something to keep in mind, society dislikes change foisted on it. As an example, look at all the bitching and moaning that people do every time Youtube does a site redesign.

Your father was a fool if he thinks that you're obligated to inherit some sort of curse of his. No responsible father would levy that burden onto their own child.

Suicide isn't a hereditary trait.

You'll be doing the right thing by leading a positive example for your kids instead.

You can't choose your family, but it doesn't mean you're forced to honor them when they're wrong.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 02:30:59

I applaud you for making a stand like that, i'd assume for a guy hearing those words from the person he is suppose to look upto the most would be hard to shake.

Never lose your resolve.

Good luck to you sir

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 03:29:46

At 4/17/15 02:19 AM, rifledark1 wrote: My intensely dark story has motivated me to change society as a whole, because I recognize that my father wasn't pushed to suicide solely by my guilt-ridden grandfather who took his own life for cheating with a prostitute. No one person is truly at fault here; society pushed the prostitute to be as decrepit as she was and so were the systems of shame in place that guilted both my father and grandfather.

Do you know the term 'free will' or do you belittle rationalism? You err by ignoring the choice to prostitute and the choice to adhere to a certain code of honour. Guilt is felt only by those obligated, the emancipated will feel none.

As such, I have achieved many insights on the path of enlightenment, but above all, I have gained psychic powers that allow me to access realms of sight only accessible by LSD trips beforehand, my intuition allows me to feel an itch towards whichever direction I can sense negative energy, and so much more I won't bother sharing, because the biggest takeaway here is that I have chosen to transcend my father's legacy by becoming my own man.

Hilarious. False, but hilarious.

I have chosen to avenge them so that no one like my mother nor I will have to suffer under the tyranny of another unjust man ever again. I am a proud feminist, social justice warrior, and hellbent on destroying the current paradigm of this society so that a new utopia can rise from its ashes.

Good luck doing that.

Now I ask of you, NGers, how many of you feel the same way? I will keep this thread in mind the next time I reach out to my network to recruit people into companies I work for, organizations I help set up, and worldwide unity that will result from such work.

Feel a need to blame others? Probably a lot. Feel a need to help? Little.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 03:39:13

my dad is a nice man, and strong. your dad sounds weak and easily influenced

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 06:40:08

Alright.

Enjoy yourself on your future ventures, my friend.

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 09:03:04

Oh man if I had time to talk I would gladly tell you

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 13:08:00

Rite of passage NOT lol , you either sink or get over it .

" All action is reaction " which includes two face's favourite quote " Let's agree to disagree "

BBS Signature

Response to A childhood of scars; a lone wolf 2015-04-17 13:16:22

Listen to this on your journey, pal. It seems appropriate.

When I'm not spouting bullshit, I'm actually dead serious.