00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best school Memory

1,744 Views | 24 Replies

Best school Memory 2015-04-13 08:56:10

I remember in sixth grade my social studies teacher celebrated like every holiday so that we could be more diverse. Anyways, for Issac Newton's birthday, he gave us all half a sleeve of fig newtons and we listened to Def Leopard all hour.

Truly magical.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 09:25:39

At 4/13/15 08:56 AM, Mumbo wrote: I remember in sixth grade my social studies teacher celebrated like every holiday so that we could be more diverse. Anyways, for Issac Newton's birthday, he gave us all half a sleeve of fig newtons and we listened to Def Leopard all hour.

Truly magical.

I remember 2 assholes throwing soccer balls at me as hard as they could at recess while I sat on the bleachers crying.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 09:27:40

Throwing soccer balls as hard as we could at this fanny sitting on the bleachers. The teacher actually asked us to do it, even offered payment but our hatred for this dweeb was too pure to accept payment for the lord's work.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 09:43:30

Dropping out is my best memory of school. It was truly a magical time.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 09:47:06

At 4/13/15 09:42 AM, SwisherCovent wrote: (wtf are bleachers)

remember when you tried your first cigarette, under the bleachers, when those ninth graders beat you up something rotten and then shoved it in your mouth while chanting 'chug! chug! chug!'? those are bleachers

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 10:15:50

Going to school drunk everyday was pretty fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 10:57:36

Graduation was the best memory. Never have to return.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 12:27:00

Getting high in the gym, or back handing my school rival in front of the entire class.

ultimate set up I tell yah!

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 12:28:21

At 4/13/15 09:23 AM, Hoodie wrote: Blew a dude in the bathroom.

What? You can't be serious! Was it consensual? I mean sometime it ain't. You know?

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 12:31:28

Some guy blew me in the bathroom.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 12:33:36

Hurting douchebags with dodgeballs, setting goals for the rest of my life.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 13:01:34

I don't know if it's my best school memory, but getting my ass pinched during lunch break so hard by a girl that I actually jumped is certainly a memorable one.

Come to think of it... I never did get her back. Hmph.

All the best memories I have of my school years never took place at school. Going to a museum and seeing a photo montage of Japan that had some really great breasts in there, hanging out with friends and watching R rated movies when we had the whole place to ourselves, making home made (terrible) comics with a good friend, walking a pretty girl home from school and talking about our naive plans for life after school...

Yeah, all my best memories of school never took place at school.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 13:34:37

Which memory do you want to unlock? Choose wisely!

-- Car on fire
-- Upside-down car
-- Roadkill kid
-- School fights (sub-categorizes if choose this one)
-- Pervy Middle School teacher (like seriously how is this guy not in jail?)
-- English teacher who showed us nude videos.

You only get one choice -- make it count. The first person to make a choice is the one I go with.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 13:37:56

At 4/13/15 01:34 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Which memory do you want to unlock? Choose wisely!
-- Roadkill kid

Roadkill kid. Make it gory.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 14:05:24

At 4/13/15 01:37 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 4/13/15 01:34 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Which memory do you want to unlock? Choose wisely!
-- Roadkill kid
Roadkill kid. Make it gory.

Alright, so this guy is older than the other kids. He's also universal bully. You know how some bullies choose targets? Nah this guy just bullied everyone and anyone, even other bullies. He was one of those all brawn no brains types. Probably why he was a few years behind because he kept having to repeat classes. This was in the days before they just passed everyone on and you could actually repeat the same grade for quite a few years in a row if you were stupid enough although I think there was some max amount of repeats. This guy was stupid enough. Anyway...

If you were a guy you were getting a playground beating. And if you were a girl he would try to do some disgusting shit to you. Basically everyone tried to stay the hell away from this guy as much as possible because it was pretty predictable he was going to give someone a bad time every day. And you did not want to be that person if you could help it. He had no friends for obvious reasons.

Playground time. No supervision. We never had supervision on the playground for some reason. Would have been very easy for a creep in a van to take away kids or whatever. Very bad idea but that's how they did things back then for some reason. Probably so the teachers could be lazy. So it's basically time he decides if he's going to beat the shit out of some guy or if he's instead going to bother a girl that day. He decides it'll be a girl.

He finds a dead squirrel that's been hit on the street. He takes this squirrel with him. He then begins to eat the meat of the dead squirrel, getting as close to his target as he can to make her as uncomfortable as he can. She runs away. So he starts chasing her with the dead squirrel and trying to put it down her shirt.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 14:29:33

Left school for good last friday the 10th, honestly the best memory i have of it.

At 4/13/15 02:05 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Story

Went into it thinking it was gonna suck, actually entertained me.
Good job.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 17:59:10 (edited 2015-04-13 18:00:36)

One day in the 5th grade my elementary school got cool stuff and the teacher said
"I would like to thank Caesár for making this possible, he got money from the town council and bought all those cool items for us."
Fun fact was that I couldn't remember even doing something like that, my parents probably just did it under my name but it's the most random and hilarious memory from elementary school.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 18:40:18

Skipping first period every day or coming in late stoned as fuck.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 19:24:17

Sex Ed was a pretty good school memory.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 21:22:07

At 4/13/15 08:56 AM, Mumbo wrote: I remember in sixth grade my social studies teacher celebrated like every holiday so that we could be more diverse. Anyways, for Issac Newton's birthday, he gave us all half a sleeve of fig newtons and we listened to Def Leopard all hour.

Truly magical.

I don't have one... everybody was always mean to me because I was ugly

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 21:27:00

Probably playing Pokémon Diamond with my friends back in 2007. It fucking sucks knowing that I'll never play games with friends again.

BBS Signature

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 21:38:22

Maybe one day I'll post the full story for shits and giggles.

I needed to confront this girl about some shit she pulled on me. My black friend, I'll call him Albert, was driving two girls to a local Popeye's for food. (Gotta love that 2piecetuesday.) When I received word of this from a an Indian friend, let's call him Ricky, my adrenaline started rushing; I told my carpool friend... Dennis... to drive me to the Popeye's they'd be going to. After a lot of confusion, the three of us rushed into his car, and drove a long way throw pouring rain and pouring traffic to arrive there.

The tension built in the car. My friends told me to be the alpha male, and to only reveal what was necessary to get her to apologize and get a means of revenge. Man, I was nervous. We arrive there; I see the rest of them inside. What follows is somewhat dramatic.

I'm rambling now but the point is that this is part of one of the greatest moments in my high school... maybe my life... since I learned a lot about my limits and potential afterward.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-13 21:45:30

At 4/13/15 09:38 PM, EDylan wrote: Maybe one day I'll post the full story for shits and giggles.

Wat

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-14 06:04:50

Dumb, fun shit.

Nuthin' can beat dumb fun shit.

Response to Best school Memory 2015-04-14 06:31:46

At 4/13/15 09:23 AM, Hoodie wrote: Blew a dude in the bathroom.

thats just degrading

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature