00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hey everyone, I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL and I have only one game at the moment because I only had enough money for the 3DS itself and just one game lol

The game that I currently have is Animal Crossing New Leaf and I'm thinking about buying the newest Pokémon or Super Smash Bros but I was wondering if there are other games that I should play.
I have looked up some games but they didn't really catch my interest.

What 3DS games do you play? And why do you play thay game? I'm not really a gamer but I'm trying to get back into playing Nintendo games (Nintendo games as in games for Nintendo consoles because I have no idea how else to say it lol)
Feel free to say any 3DS game that you want, I really want to know more about the games that you like to play.

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-12 16:31:58

The 3DS is a great system and has many excellent games. Enjoy your games.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-12 20:31:00

Pokemon X/Y and Smash 4 are a lot of fun. If you like Zelda then definitely pick up Majora's Mask. Super Mario 3D Land is good, too.

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-12 22:15:23

At 4/12/15 10:40 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: Hey everyone, I have a New Nintendo 3DS XL and I have only one game at the moment because I only had enough money for the 3DS itself and just one game lol

Wait, a "New 3DS" as in the one with the improved 3D, faster processing times, and the extra controls (ZL, ZR, and the C-nub)? Or just a regular 3DS XL? Nintendo has not been good with their naming.

I have a bunch of previous 3DS games, from Link between worlds, CV Mirror of Fate, Starfox 64 3D, Mario 3D Land...
but I got a NEW 3DS XL for Xenoblade.

On that note, go for Super Smash Bros. (unless you already have the Wii U version).

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-13 11:17:30

At 4/12/15 10:15 PM, Th-e wrote:
Wait, a "New 3DS" as in the one with the improved 3D, faster processing times, and the extra controls (ZL, ZR, and the C-nub)? Or just a regular 3DS XL? Nintendo has not been good with their naming.

I think that is the system that we are discussing.

BBS Signature

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-13 20:50:35

If I had one, I'd be getting Shin Megami Tensei IV, Persona Q, and Etrian Odyssey for starters.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-14 14:58:19

Bravely Default is the dankest jrpg this side of squaresoft and is way cooler than the ones recommended by the big lame-o above me.

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-17 11:47:25

At 4/14/15 02:58 PM, Jackho wrote: Bravely Default is the dankest jrpg this side of squaresoft and is way cooler than the ones recommended by the big lame-o above me.

Why do you enjoy it so much?

BBS Signature

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-20 11:36:28

Thanks everyone :U

Monster Hunter 4 and Bravely Default look really interesting!
The other games too.

Response to 3DS Games 2015-04-20 13:18:39

At 4/20/15 11:36 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: Thanks everyone :U

You are welcome, enjoy gaming.

BBS Signature