00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I became the most hated user..

2,840 Views | 54 Replies

I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 05:46:36

Everybody on this site hates me now. And all I do Is post stuff on the Internet. And now, I'm just an attention seeking botch with horrble grammar.

look at how people treat me on this site.

Now, what have I done that was so terrible on this site?

Cone on man, you all see me as a stuck up person who's full of crap.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 05:57:54

Yeah be more like @vixuzar

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 06:07:30

Nobody likes you because you cry about how nobody like you.

Go cry about it.

BBS Signature

Are you really being an attention seeker, and then calling yourself the "most hated user" because some people were upset by it and called you out? Unfortunately if you act like a dumbass, not only here, but anywhere; people call you out for it. Actually it'd be best to stick around, eventually you'll learn from your mistakes rather than making sob story posts like this. Cone on man!

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 06:31:46

You repost threads from reddit trying to pass them off as problems in your own life. You constantly shitpost. You have the intelligence and maturity of a 7 year old, and to top it off you can't see in the slightest why most of this forum finds you annoying?

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 06:52:46

Well, why do you think that's so, ZE13?

Thanks for the shout-out, though. Hehe.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 07:11:57

I've never even heard of op but this thread he made makes me hate him. So congrats your thread worked perfectly.

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 07:25:05

I know how this stuff works because I was 10-12 at one point on this site, too.

What he expected, was people to treat him better and feel sorry after reading this thread, and to have this thread filled with "aw i'm so sorry" "oh no we'll be more careful not to hurt your itty bitty feelings :(", etc.

He didn't get that. I expect either a stupid response or a temporary forum ragequit.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

At 4/12/15 07:25 AM, toxicdevil93 wrote: What he expected, was people to treat him better and feel sorry after reading this thread
He didn't get that.

I think this was really just done for the attention, though.
I said elsewhere in another recent thread on here that the center stage is not for the poorly equipped.

You want attention? Have some detractors, ZE13.

I expect either a stupid response or a temporary forum ragequit.

Probably both-- or neither.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 07:50:54

I don't hate you but I remember you used to post a lot about how you wanted to hurt or kill people and that's not good. People got tired of every other thread of yours being either suicidal or how you wanted to hurt or kill people. At least that's what I think.

Talk to a school counselor if you need to. I really hope it was just all talk on your part.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 07:53:29

At 4/12/15 07:50 AM, NeonSpider wrote: I don't hate you but I remember you used to post a lot about how you wanted to hurt or kill people and that's not good. People got tired of every other thread of yours being either suicidal or how you wanted to hurt or kill people.

At some point it shifted from that to just attention-seeking shitposting.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 08:02:41

If I hated you, why would I bother making you an icon pic that I believe sums up what I think of you?

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 08:07:38

Hate is such a strong word

BBS Signature

I don't hate you.

I think Newgrounds isn't really the place to talk about middle school drama if you want serious help.
You might need to go to more serious forums to discuss those kind of subjects.

Though I already tried looking up a few forums where you can discuss about depression etc and I really don't know where you can find those forums, I found two though.

I have no idea how depression works so I don't know how I should help you but most of the members here will probably not have serious discussions about the same kind of middle school problem topics because most members here already graduated from middle school and moved on.
I also had days that I didn't want to go to school because of stupid classmates etc but when I graduated I looked back and realized that most "drama" was just so stupid and pointless and I will probably never see the classmates that I disliked ever again so meh

TL;DR Don't use Newgrounds to discuss middle school problems because you most likely won't get a serious discussion here.

I also feel like that this video is gonna be relevant at some point.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 08:41:11

I hate a huge list of people on Newgrounds.... and you are not one of them.

probably because i have no idea who the fuck you are.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:03:24

I don't think ''hate'' is the perfect word, ''annoying'' is a better word.
Either I think people find you annoying because you try too much to fit in, or you seek attention.
I have read some of threads, most of them have drama in it. Well, drama=shitpost.

till we overdose

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:03:39

I don't think ''hate'' is the perfect word, ''annoying'' is a better word.
Either I think people find you annoying because you try too much to fit in, or you seek attention.
I have read some of threads, most of them have drama in it. Well, drama=shitpost.

till we overdose

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:07:12

Nah, I'd say I am the most hated user.

If not, I'm doing something wrong.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:18:29

i dnt like u either

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:52:35

At 4/12/15 05:57 AM, Chocomilk wrote: Yeah be more like @vixuzar

be like water

Radaketor is my gay lil' buddy.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 09:56:08

If you didn't make this thread you wouldn't be hated that much but this thread was like putting the gas to the flames

420 blaze it

At 4/12/15 09:56 AM, Teddiinas wrote: If you didn't make this thread you wouldn't be hated that much but this thread was like putting the gas to the flames

Probably the intent all along

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 11:30:43

At 4/12/15 07:11 AM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I've never even heard of op but this thread he made makes me hate him. So congrats your thread worked perfectly.

This. Most users on this site are unknown. I guess OP wants people to hate him?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 12:15:11

You're alright on my book.
It's not that people hate you, people are just annoyed of always hearing the same from you, you either talk about bad school experiences, bad relationship experiences or just generally talk about your life, give it a rest.
Find a psychologist who can help you overcome your insecurities, you'll find that the sooner you get some self-respect the sooner people will stop thinking you're an annoying person.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 12:27:34

It seems like it's just one user that responded to you. Granted, that's extremely harsh, but that guy really should have been banned for his comment. He's probably whinier than you are. Then again, by making this thread, you do seem kind of whiny and annoying.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 12:44:13

Ok and who are you? Why would I hate you if I don't even know you?

If you're actually being serious in all of your posts, and not just being an attention whore/smartass, then I can honestly say that if your skin isn't as thick as plate mail then Newgrounds probably isn't for you.

But you're not serious.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 12:48:38

At 4/12/15 12:45 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
But you're not serious.

Yes; still calling this out as long-term troll.

Or maybe...

Either way you're not who I hate here the most. I just feel bad for you.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to I became the most hated user.. 2015-04-12 13:08:18

I literally forgot about your existence entirely and hadn't even had an opinion on you up until right now, but I think this thread pretty much seals it, I hate you.

At 4/12/15 05:46 AM, ZE13 wrote: Everybody on this site hates me now.

I don't even know you. So I can't say that I hate you. So...yeah. You're wrong about that. Also there are literally a few million accounts on the site. And I have it on good knowledge that 99.9% of them aren't even aware you exist either.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature