00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Online Bullying Trans. Suicide

3,030 Views | 45 Replies

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-11 22:47:32

At 4/11/15 10:39 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 4/11/15 10:32 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote:
At 4/11/15 10:28 PM, dem0lecule wrote: But again, she shouldn't kill herself over c̶y̶b̶e̶r̶ bullying.
Well, that's a given. No one should kill themselves for any reason unless they're in a vegetable state; but your brain isn't even fully developed until after you're 18.
I've heard this many times before. "your brain isn't even fully developed until after you're 18" is an oxymoron. This is the only standard of age consent, in North America.

Except it isn't. I know it is not when you turn 18, it's something like age 23-25, so I used "after you're 18" because that still comes afterward, anyway.

As for the whole thing about the frontal lobe not developing as you age, well that's just complete horse shit and untrue. Feel free to look it up if you disagree, but I'm certain my science classes have not been lying to me.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-11 23:07:45

At 4/11/15 04:27 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 4/11/15 04:11 PM, FaroutFrank wrote:
At 4/11/15 03:28 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 4/11/15 03:19 PM, Hezio wrote: As in, you might mistake them for a girl and suddenly "Surprise! A wild Penis popped out!" kind of thing.
Eh, not all of us are like that, some of us just want to blend in and be left alone.
Is that so? Because I can recall you've stated that you're transgender about a million times here. It's pretty obvious it's just a cry for attention.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
You'd think they'd refer to themselves as women. But nope!

Flaunting too much of yourself or anything about you anywhere (income, sexual orientation, beliefs, etc) makes you look like an egotistical asshole-- an acceptable target for comedic riffing, complaints, trolling or bullying, or all of the above at once.

The trans who killed herself in question seems like she put too much of herself out there.

If you're gonna put yourself out there, better prepare for the worst. The center stage isn't supposed to be for the onion-skinned.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-11 23:34:32

one less fuckin weirdo.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:05:39

Anybody on here who makes the argument that bullying over the internet is not legitimate, is ignorant. Words do hurt, you can't just say "what no they don't you pussy" to contest that point, or use your own heartlessness and lack of feeling to prove that point, that just shows how horrible you are. Being transgender is not a fucking joke or a cry for attention, the only people I could actually expect to pretend they are transgender, for attention or for a joke, are the jerks on Newgrounds. Forget your shock value, forget your "satire", it's backhanded, indirect, and helps no-one, and if you think otherwise or you're "witty" because of it, then you need to seriously come off of it.
@NekoMika I hope you aren't put in a bad place from all of this. You can seriously always talk to me.

Ideas plague the mind as cinnamon toast plagues the raisin.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:10:51

this underlying disorder is obviosly caused by prenatal exposure to certain things in the enviroment and maybe some sort of genetic thing like an inability to excrete or resist it. Kind of like autism. stuff like this shouldnt be celebrated

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:14:47

At 4/12/15 12:10 AM, finicalprickle wrote: this underlying disorder is obviosly caused by prenatal exposure to certain things in the enviroment and maybe some sort of genetic thing like an inability to excrete or resist it. Kind of like autism. stuff like this shouldnt be celebrated

Being a transgender or desiring to be a transgender isn't a disorder. It's an evolution of mankind.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:15:42

Right just look at the highly polluted countries of thailand and Brazil

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:17:10

At 4/11/15 01:31 PM, Bmwd wrote: My god when would these ignorant Christian homophobes grow pubic hairs and be a productive systems of society for once?

Found the edgy kid who is heroic for being atheist.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:28:07

At 4/12/15 12:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 4/12/15 12:10 AM, finicalprickle wrote: this underlying disorder is obviosly caused by prenatal exposure to certain things in the enviroment and maybe some sort of genetic thing like an inability to excrete or resist it. Kind of like autism. stuff like this shouldnt be celebrated
Being a transgender or desiring to be a transgender isn't a disorder. It's an evolution of mankind.

Just ignore it, it's pseudoscience. While people are still being formed in the womb, they've already started developing their frontal lobe, the part of the brain most associated with identity, then, far later is when biological sex is determined.
Genders in general really seem like an afterthought when keeping this in mind, and giving a broad definition of masculinity and femininity is an impossible task. Nobody can legitimately fit perfectly well in boxes like these, whether they identify as cis or not.

Also, autism, or at least people with autism should be celebrated, because a lot of them are really cool people, and they seriously are just people like everyone else.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:32:11

do you understand what "prenatal" means? because theyre cool? yeah completely ignore the cause
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281309/

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:52:30

At 4/12/15 12:50 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Just want to clear the air here about one thing: Shauna is a fine looking babe. That is all.

Is her personality fine as well?

At 4/12/15 12:32 AM, finicalprickle wrote: do you understand what "prenatal" means? because theyre cool? yeah completely ignore the cause
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281309/

Of course I do, but obviously you're the person who doesn't realize that you can't simply change how people are, and no matter what argument you make you can't convince me that those are "bad" things. And my point still stands uncontested, that not even cis-people can fit neatly into a box. It's cultural, it's psychological, and it's everything to do with identity.
Maybe the studies you just shared would help you if your arguments to chromosome abnormalities and developmental variances like Klinefelter syndrome were even relevant, but they're not. Not to mention there's not nearly enough evidence to that point, and arguing that low dosages of EDC's are having a profound effect can easily be dismissed via, "correlation does not imply causation." It's possible, buuuut, you're trying far too hard :p

No matter what the case, yes, they are cool. A lot of them. A lot of us transfolk are also pretty awesome, and you're just gonna have to deal with our existence, pissant.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:58:14

sure, its no coincidence most of them are males and the endocrine disruptors are estrogen mimickers, are the severely disabled ones cool too? why would being cool matter to what they were exposed to

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 00:59:26

At 4/11/15 11:43 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 4/11/15 11:07 PM, ThePulp wrote:
At 4/11/15 04:27 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 4/11/15 04:11 PM, FaroutFrank wrote:
At 4/11/15 03:28 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 4/11/15 03:19 PM, Hezio wrote:
If you're gonna put yourself out there, better prepare for the worst. The center stage isn't supposed to be for the onion-skinned.
I hate to admit it. But I agree with you. Putting yourself out to the public often results to the lead for bullying. If you could do it, then you will have to prepare yourself for the shit storm that was about to knock you over.

It's an unfortunate circumstance, but I suppose everyone's gotta deal with shit-- that's the reality.

In this case this girl couldn't take it, and she knocked herself to the end.

Well, in a world like this, and a position like that-- who can blame 'ya?
Should've prepared for the worst and fought justly for her cause, though.

Response to Online Bullying Trans. Suicide 2015-04-12 01:02:14

At 4/12/15 12:58 AM, finicalprickle wrote: sure, its no coincidence most of them are males and the endocrine disruptors are estrogen mimickers, are the severely disabled ones cool too? why would being cool matter to what they were exposed to

What would what they were exposed to matter to how cool they are? Shove your neurotypical thinking, up your neurotypical ass, which you've clearly been using to think, neurotypically. You're insubstantial, you base your hatred in pseudoscience, and, you're irrelevant. Done with you. Bye bye.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/are-adhd-other-mental-disorders-products-chemical-exposure-pesticides-and-fluoride-among-new-risks

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/265528741_TRANSSEXUALISM_AN_UNACKNOWLEDGED_ENDPOINT_OF_DEVELOPMENTAL_ENDOCRINE_DISRUPTION

http://www.changelingaspects.com/PDF/TS_EDCs%5B1%5D.pdf

why would you assume that? "neurotypical pissant" exposing a child to heavy metals and excitotoxins with unshielded neurons/developing brain wont give them brain damage! im too insignificant to question anything much like you!

i guess the hormones only matter during the therapy