00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Paid animation work

438 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Paid animation work 2015-04-11 11:29:45

Hello everyone!

I am looking to add to the team I already for an animated sitcom. The vision we have is to create the UK's very own equivalent of Family Guy or South Park. We plan to show viewers the everyday happenings in the lives of 4 university students who always have something fun and hilarious happening around them.

What I am after is a team of 2D Animators who are familar with using Toon Boom Studio. I am based in London, so as long as you are in the UK/Ireland or if abroad but can work online we will be able to work together fairly decently.

Stylistically, we are after something colorful, vibrant and stand outish. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Dexters Laboratory and Power Puff Girls come to mind when thinking of the kind of look we wan't this to have.

We have released the first episode of my animated series (which is called Degree) a few weeks ago, here are the links:

http://youtu.be/8q-YgboBESY

This is clearly an ambitions project that will be developed over quite some time and as such, the pay won't be a large amount from the beginning due to the small budget but as things progress it will increase.

Please email me at peterlayi89@gmail.com if you are interested