00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how do I put my song on the public

1,466 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

publish my first song when I was saying the following:

Notice: Audio Appear Instantly you will publish on your userpage .
Your audio will NOT Appear on the public listings Until at Least one project manager is approved by our moderators .

the latter did not understand , how can I be approved by our moderation team by exactly.

Response to how do I put my song on the public 2015-04-10 20:55:27

FAQ's

Check here under Audio Portal. Read under "Being scouted"

Response to how do I put my song on the public 2015-04-19 10:58:14

At 4/10/15 08:55 PM, SoTJake wrote: FAQ's

Check here under Audio Portal. Read under "Being scouted"

I am also a newbie who just posted my first audio track here yesterday.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/620131
It looks like something is not working as intended: I submitted my track and I am not yet scouted, which is fine if no one has yet listened to my track and decided that it's not stolen or crap. But I now have access to view tracks from un-scouted people in the audio portal (which I didn't think I should have access to since I'm un-scouted myself). And when I look at the list of un-scouted music, my track isn't there. In fact, the latest track on that list is from Nov 2014. I would be surprised if I were the first un-scouted person since then to attempt to upload a track.

Is my track is some netherworld that will never be accessed?

If I view it, on the left it says "3p0ch has not been scouted.
Recommend this user for the Audio Portal?
Also, since you are a member of the Audio Portal you can see the secret list of unscouted audio artists."
It looks like I can click the button to recommend myself for the audio portal. Is that something that's considered bad form, or is that my only option if my track isn't appearing in the un-scouted list?

Did I break Newgrounds?

My newsfeed has random GameDev tips & tricks

Response to how do I put my song on the public 2015-04-20 11:16:14

Some kind soul has scouted me in the meantime (thank you, dear sir or madam) but I still don't see any submissions for the past few months if I look at the list of songs from unscouted people.

Based on the other threads, I was expecting to at least find a bazillion pirated tracks from people playing Geometry Dash to wade through while looking for something legitimate :/

My newsfeed has random GameDev tips & tricks