00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KushB just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I think I'm addicted to coke....

2,703 Views | 55 Replies

I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:37:07

Fuck, I've only tried it once that one day, and I can't stop thinking about it.
I want more but I know better than to not take anymore... I think...
Im hooked I know it. I have the jitters, Im angrier... I'm basically a coke addict in the making now.

what do I do!!?!! Take more or stop it now??? There is a chunk in my basement right now, and I need drugs.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:38:10

Smoke a cigarette or something

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:40:27

Light one up bro. It'll take you're mind off of it, and anything for that matter. Fuck it.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:42:25

hail hypnotoad

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:53:17

Try drinking a cold, crisp coke and become addicted to that rather a unhealthy substance that intoxicates and corrupts

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:55:33

At 4/10/15 01:40 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote: I suggest you 420 blaze it insted, its better for you

It is, it so is. But I have no way of getting weed right now!! Fuck!

At 4/10/15 01:40 PM, injexen wrote: Light one up bro. It'll take you're mind off of it, and anything for that matter. Fuck it.

I only smoke cigs when people offer me one... Fuck!

At 4/10/15 01:38 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote: Smoke a cigarette or something

IT'S ALLL BEEN SUGGESTED FUCK! I want... weed, tobacco, and coke.... fuck...

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:57:15

At 4/10/15 01:52 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote: im addicted as well

Can we be coke whores together please? Im scared to stand on the streets by myself at night..

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 13:59:43

At 4/10/15 01:55 PM, Ketchemonia wrote:
I only smoke cigs when people offer me one... Fuck!

I was referencing a blunt. Or a bong. Whatever you prefer.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 14:08:33

Are you talking about coca-cola or cocaine?

Coke is coca-cola. Cocaine is cocaine. You need to differentiate between the two. Personally I have NEVER found ANYTHING addictive, physically or otherwise. Cigarettes just make me sick. That's not true, COFFEE, VERY VERY MENTALLY ADDICTIVE. Cocaine is great for like... you know cocaine. Not a horrible drug, not a horrible drug at all IMO. Sucks when you get tired and you still want to go though "oh God I am tired I am so tired but I want to keep going" NOPE YOU SHOULD EXERCISE MORE FUCKER.

hurp

BBS Signature

At 4/10/15 01:55 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: IT'S ALLL BEEN SUGGESTED FUCK! I want... weed, tobacco, and coke.... fuck...

Then go get a vape. It's really a one time cost, and fluid is only about 5$ a week after that. You can just use it at home if you don't want to look like a douche.

EDIT: Ok maybe 10$ a week, because you need wicks too. But; consider that compared to the cost of cigarettes. And you can get fluid as strong as cigarette nicotine, if not stronger.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 14:20:44

At 4/10/15 02:08 PM, swaenK wrote: nonsensical bullshit

Coca cola comes in chunks?

Cocaine is decent, but that is the addiction talkin, it's so weak, but I feel like the destroyer of the universe when I am high on cocaine. fuck!

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 15:26:57

At 4/10/15 03:22 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: police! open the door!

That creeped me out. The ending made sense. If you can't handle drugs don't take'em.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 15:29:28

Take some coke. It usually helps ease the withdraw symptoms. If it doesn't, then just take some more.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 16:12:49

No coke! Pepsi!

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 16:21:35

@mysticvortex13

The cyclops thing creeped me out. Other than that, it pretty much made sense. I thought it was kinda funny.

at the same time it brought me down because my uncle just died from ODin'

@Viper
Root beer goddamn it! Why does everyone always drink those flat beverages! fuck.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 16:26:41

What to do, what to do.

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 16:32:03

You strike me as the type of person that wouldn't be able to handle a few energy drinks, let alone illegal drugs.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 16:51:44

At 4/10/15 04:32 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: You strike me as the type of person that wouldn't be able to handle a few energy drinks, let alone illegal drugs.

I once drank three NOS energy drinks when I was sixteen. Or seventeen? And I couldn't sleep for the entire day. When I sat, I felt the need to stand. Finally, I swear I almost had a heartattack.

At 4/10/15 04:26 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: What to do, what to do.

Story of my life...

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 17:57:46

At 4/10/15 05:55 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote:
At 4/10/15 04:12 PM, Viper wrote:
No coke! Pepsi!
COKE COKE COKE COKE!!!

Nooo! We don't need more coked up pandas on here.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 18:01:29

At 4/10/15 05:58 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote:
At 4/10/15 05:57 PM, Viper wrote:
At 4/10/15 05:55 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote:
At 4/10/15 04:12 PM, Viper wrote:
No coke! Pepsi!
COKE COKE COKE COKE!!!
Nooo! We don't need more coked up pandas on here.
how about a group of sexy coked up pandas? im wearing my finest bamboo bikini

We don't even have more than two coked up pandas in here... what harm can come from one?

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 18:36:14

At 4/10/15 06:15 PM, 24901miles wrote: I knew you were on something lately! Your posting style shifted drastically.

Either you're crazy or I am crazier. Either way, we're both crazy.

Cocaine is great! It's one of my favorite drugs. I really do think that it should be legal. You shouldn't do any more of it though, it's extremely addictive and expensive. It will ruin your life if you choose to do it again. Just pack that chunk away in a safe, airtight jar and finish it off in a couple of months. Gain some conscious control over your addiction.

Good thing I never bought it then. For the record coke has ruined my life... In these past tens days, life became different. I am certainly more aware of how it changed me. I stashed it, not on myself for my own sake, for my brother's he'll probably snort it all up. I am trying to control myself.. all I can fuckin' think about is that goddamned coke tho..

At 4/10/15 06:01 PM, Entice wrote: Stuff the remaining coke up your butthole and tell us what happens

enticing..... as it does sound. I refuse your proposal. (ur name is Entice, funny)

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 18:39:09

At 4/10/15 06:06 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote:
At 4/10/15 06:01 PM, Ketchemonia wrote:
how about a group of sexy coked up pandas? im wearing my finest bamboo bikini
We don't even have more than two coked up pandas in here... what harm can come from one?
can i seduce anyone now?

You're fatter in you profile pic... Was this from like two years earlier? When you weren't such a self loathing panda full of disdain?

oh, and you can seduce anyone, as long as it's me... ;>

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 18:53:11

this is very laughable. bet you feel like a bigshot now mr. cokehead. to think you are going thru full fledged addiction and withdrawal from one day of use is just hilarious

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 18:54:20

someone sold you and your brother some shitty meth. laugh

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 19:04:47

At 4/10/15 06:53 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: this is very laughable. bet you feel like a bigshot now mr. cokehead. to think you are going thru full fledged addiction and withdrawal from one day of use is just hilarious

You got it all wrong friend. I took quite a bit for my first time. Too much actually because I can feel it now. My heart is too weak for cocaine I think. Also consider this, that I am suffering a double loss(family deaths), and mentally my A game became an F game.

someone sold you and your brother some shitty meth. laugh

actually... no. I think I specified somewhere that I am holding onto my uncle's emergency stash until he runs out of his money, or his main coke supply. I wouldn't buy any substances unless it was weed.

At 4/10/15 07:04 PM, Ketchemonia wrote: You got it all wrong friend. I took quite a bit for my first time. Too much actually because I can feel it now.

you cant be fucking serious. sorry for your family losses, but to think that would be a contributor to physical addiction is fucking preposterous

actually... no. I think I specified somewhere that I am holding onto my uncle's emergency stash until he runs out of his money, or his main coke supply. I wouldn't buy any substances unless it was weed.

your uncle gets ripped off. he's buying meth. you would not feel this way off of coke.

BBS Signature

At 4/10/15 07:07 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: you cant be fucking serious. sorry for your family losses, but to think that would be a contributor to physical addiction is fucking preposterous

well my mind is in different areas right now.

your uncle gets ripped off. he's buying meth. you would not feel this way off of coke.

if he did... then motherfucker... I just did meth according to you. I'll take my chances and say I did cocaine tho.

At 4/10/15 07:12 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 4/10/15 07:07 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: your uncle gets ripped off. he's buying meth. you would not feel this way off of coke.
You're making an awful lot of assumptions based on one sentence ("destroyer of the universe").

he thinks he's going thru full fledged addiction and withdrawal from one usage of coke. i read a little more into the thread and OP's previous behaviors

either he's a stupid novice or it's meth

BBS Signature

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 19:21:20

At 4/10/15 07:13 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
At 4/10/15 07:12 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 4/10/15 07:07 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: your uncle gets ripped off. he's buying meth. you would not feel this way off of coke.
You're making an awful lot of assumptions based on one sentence ("destroyer of the universe").
he thinks he's going thru full fledged addiction and withdrawal from one usage of coke.

what if I told you that I had some more that same night I took it, and the next day I had a little more (actually a little more than a little more.)
Sorry to be a dick munch and lie about it, but yeah I actually done it three times. Im just in denial and, really, I am only tryin' to lie to myself.

either he's a stupid novice or it's meth

No it's not meth, and I am not a stupid novice. Just novice, and you're actin' like you know shit. What are you some kinda doctor or something? Even so, you all lost all credibility through basic assumption.

Response to I think I'm addicted to coke.... 2015-04-10 19:23:20

At 4/10/15 07:19 PM, 24901miles wrote: Ketchemonia, what's it taste like?

It taste like fucking pills. Makes my mouth feel numb, and has a distinct smell that reminds me vinegar.