00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Problems with editting my profile

442 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Problems with editting my profile 2015-04-10 13:15:07

I tried to edit my About You part of my profile and there is a 255 character limit. Why is that? I tried to put this as my bio:

Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1' and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks.

Why can I use this? There should be unlimited text for the About Me. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to Problems with editting my profile 2015-04-10 13:22:56

The profile is supposed to be short, it shows up on your main page under your profile picture. If you want to write something longer, you can make a news post.

Response to Problems with editting my profile 2015-04-10 13:33:47

At 4/10/15 01:22 PM, someaveragechap wrote: The profile is supposed to be short, it shows up on your main page under your profile picture. If you want to write something longer, you can make a news post.

So how do I do that make it as a news post?

BBS Signature

Response to Problems with editting my profile 2015-04-10 14:32:12

At 4/10/15 01:33 PM, CLHanssen-Alpha wrote:
At 4/10/15 01:22 PM, someaveragechap wrote: The profile is supposed to be short, it shows up on your main page under your profile picture. If you want to write something longer, you can make a news post.
So how do I do that make it as a news post?

Go to your profile and click this.

Problems with editting my profile

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Problems with editting my profile 2015-04-10 22:46:28

Thank you for the help.

BBS Signature