00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Phobo's Second Questionnaire!

2,920 Views | 52 Replies

Here we go, a sequel to the first questionnaire.

1. What is a looming health concern of yours? Even if its fear of a potential development?

2. What was the most serious injury you've ever endured?

3. Have you made anyone scared of you?

4. Are you generally more serious or light-hearted?

5. What is a current characteristic of yours that you wish to change?

6. Do you have traits of leadership or are you content with following?

7. What is the most complicated subject you've ever learned and still understand? Any school subject, technical subject, higher learning academia, or even an occupational skillset.

8. Do you diet? What do you do to keep track of what you eat?

9. Are you political? Whats the furthest extent of your involvement with politics? (Just read or watch about it, Vote, Call or Email Senators, Sign petitions, Rally, Protest, etc...)

10. What's something that you believe in that is currently illegal in some/most/all States but should be legal nationally?

11. Do you actively work towards your goals? If so, what goal is it?

12. How many times have you changed your life's direction, due to failure or incompletion or simply a change of heart with certain goals?

13. Have you ever had safe sex in your own bed? Y/N

14. Have you ever driven drunk? Y/N

15. Your home has been invaded by a uniformed, militarized threat. They're sweeping through, razing houses, and destroying everything in their path. You only have access to what you have currently, vehicles, weapons, technology, supplies. You know which direction the invading threat is coming from. What do you do?

16. You have the ability to read the mind and search through the memories of one living family member. A unique opportunity to get their whole side of the story, their wisdoms, their experiences in an instant. Who and why?

17. Would you rather live quickly dying at a young age vibrant with life, barely seeing all that life has to offer? Averagely, dying before you get to see any grand-children, taken from the world still-too-soon? Or old and frail seeing most of what the future has to offer while outliving familiar faces?

18. Have you ever been serious in the dating circuit? If so, what did you learn from it?

19. Describe a profound dream that left you feeling empowered and positive.

20. Ask me a question.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:31:57

Go on then ask me a question it can be anything

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:33:34

At 4/9/15 08:31 AM, Ejit wrote: Go on then ask me a question it can be anything

I just asked you twenty.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:36:38

Don't play games. It can be anything, even my darkest secret.

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:50:40

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote: 1. What is a looming health concern of yours? Even if its fear of a potential development?

Probably my very delayed visit to a dentist

I shattered my elbow joint when I was young

A few people I guess, I can be quite scary when angry

I like to think I'm in the middle of those two, changes depending on my mood

My temper, I guess. I'm mostly quite content with my personality

I like to be the leader but I am content with following

7. What is the most complicated subject you've ever learned and still understand? Any school subject, technical subject, higher learning academia, or even an occupational skillset.

Currently I still study and getting pretty good with computers overall. As well as that I've good knowledge of Business and Geography from school

Nah. I have a good metabolism, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want and never gain weight

9. Are you political? Whats the furthest extent of your involvement with politics? (Just read or watch about it, Vote, Call or Email Senators, Sign petitions, Rally, Protest, etc...)

Not really but I enjoy a political debate sometimes

10. What's something that you believe in that is currently illegal in some/most/all States but should be legal nationally?

Weed. Seriously, we voted to legalize it in Ireland and it's still Illegal

To some extent, my goals tend to be on 'Background Focus'

12. How many times have you changed your life's direction, due to failure or incompletion or simply a change of heart with certain goals?

Quite a few however my overall goals always remain the same and I continue my path towards them

Yes, more unsafe though

I don't think driving my friend's car about 30ft counts

15. Your home has been invaded by a uniformed, militarized threat. They're sweeping through, razing houses, and destroying everything in their path. You only have access to what you have currently, vehicles, weapons, technology, supplies. You know which direction the invading threat is coming from. What do you do?

I think I'll have to grab the nearest kitchen knife and survive by constantly going in the opposite direction.

16. You have the ability to read the mind and search through the memories of one living family member. A unique opportunity to get their whole side of the story, their wisdoms, their experiences in an instant. Who and why?

Interesting question but I prefer not to answer it

17. Would you rather live quickly dying at a young age vibrant with life, barely seeing all that life has to offer? Averagely, dying before you get to see any grand-children, taken from the world still-too-soon? Or old and frail seeing most of what the future has to offer while outliving familiar faces?
I like the last option simply because life is short and I wouldn't mind living to an old age and die somewhat peacefully
18. Have you ever been serious in the dating circuit? If so, what did you learn from it?

Nah, I only date people every once in a while

It's usually like an adult wet dream
20. Ask me a question.

Are you actually gonna bother reading the responses?

I love questionnaires but I wouldn't enjoy reading all the answers unless I'm stalking someone

420 blaze it

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:52:15

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote:
1. What is a looming health concern of yours? Even if its fear of a potential development?

The big C I suppose. We have treatments, but it's a general concern of mine.

Getting a tooth pick jammed in my foot or splitting head and getting stitches for it.

Not that I'm aware of. I'm fairly non-threatening.

Mix of both I think.

Wish that I didn't procrastinate as much.

I'll take charge if things seem rudderless, but I'm fine with following. Too many chiefs is worse then no chiefs at times.

How to erect an antenna and keep the radios running afterwards.

Not really. I write it down.

A little. Just vote. Occasional petition signing.

Smoking weed, don't do it myself, but we spend too much damn money trying to prosecute it.

Yes. No comment.

At least four times.

Yes.

No.

Pack up the bare essentials and take my go bag and bug out to the wilderness and meet up with my uncle and any family that I can.

My fraternal grandfather. Never met him and I'd like to know more about why my old man turned out the way he did.

Averagely would suit me down to the ground.

No.

I dreamed that I could fly and could heal any disease or injury with a touch. Seeing all the smiles of the infirm get well made me feel pretty damn awesome.

20. Ask me a question.

Have you ever performed a groin attack on someone that was annoying you and then immediately felt regret about doing it because the person was so much weaker then you?

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 08:56:21

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote: 1. What is a looming health concern of yours? Even if its fear of a potential development?

Well there's my epilepsy but since I only have to take 2 pills a day for that I'm not really concerned.

Probably a small fracture that I got in my hand. There was a good possibility it wouldn't heal properly and then my hand would've have been kind of fucked for every. Luckily that didn't happen and it healed just fine.

I don't think so, certainly hope not. I mean I can act scary but everyone that knows me know that I'm not to feared. Also I look like a nerd. Nerds aren't scary.

Light-hearted I suppose.

I wish I could be more patient and a bit more focused.

Impatience is not a suitable trait for a leader so no I'm simply a sheep :P

Musical skills I suppose.

Nooope!

Beside voting I'm not politically active at all. I do have opinions but I detest the political game.

Nothing I can think of really. Guess lots of people would suggest pot and prostitution but I don' know if legalizing it would erase all problems. Some sure but not all.

Getting a job and proper education.

Some times but I would like to not go into it.

No.

I have never driven period. I don't have a drivers license.

Surrender.

My grandma, Alzheimers is setting in and would be nice to really know more about her and her life.

The latter. Death is so finally, but life is full of possibilities.

No I haven't really.

I only remember my bad dreams sadly, and lets not discuss those.

20. Ask me a question.

Ever been in love with someone that was dating someone you personally hated at that point in your life?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

At 4/9/15 08:50 AM, Teddiinas wrote:
Are you actually gonna bother reading the responses?

Yeah I read it all, because I think its interesting. Gives me something to do.

I love questionnaires but I wouldn't enjoy reading all the answers unless I'm stalking someone

I ain't stalking anyone. I'm just bored.

At 4/9/15 08:52 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
Not really. I write it down.

Do you keep a log or a journal? Like, for every meal? Snack?

Have you ever performed a groin attack on someone that was annoying you and then immediately felt regret about doing it because the person was so much weaker then you?

Not regret. See, when I was in NJROTC there was this wiley, hyperactive Korean kid...and his whole thing was if you made fun of him at all, he'd establish his dominance by racking you. He'd scitter about, and tap people in the balls and laugh when they reeled over in pain...to the point where he would threaten to rack people, and that would sway them from doing or saying things around him, so he was kind of a bully.

I bought a fucking athletic cup, and wore it to school for the entire day. The whole time I was just ragging on him like crazy, and he was all "Ohhh I'm gonna rack the SHIT out of you when I can!" and I got him nice and riled up. Afterschool came, hanging around the JROTC compound, he strikes and his fingers thump my cup with a crack. I MORE than tapped him back, and he reeled over in the fetal position. Calling me a cheating asshole for wearing a cup... I wore it a few more days after that, but honestly, he never pulled that shit again. I never needed the cup after that moment, and I didn't feel a drop of guilt for racking him back.

At 4/9/15 08:56 AM, Mismo wrote:
Ever been in love with someone that was dating someone you personally hated at that point in your life?

In speech, in high school, there was a pretty girl I sat next to. I'd make her laugh with comics that I drew, sometimes gifted to her, and we were friends. Navy Ball came up, and that was like our Prom for NJROTC, and I wanted to ask her out to it. She said yes! Really looking forward to it! Asking questions about it and everything was cool. Right up to the DAY of the Ball, I couldn't get a hold of her. No response, nothin', like she was intentionally avoiding me. At the very last minute she had ditched me for a brown-nosing douchebag named Kurt. She went to the Navy Ball with someone else, making me think that she'd go with me right up until the day. He was pretty jocky, so I felt really hurt about that...but my interest or respect for her completely died in that moment. Never talked to her since.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 09:52:59

At 4/9/15 09:45 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I want to hurt you, Geoff.

Have a taco, you'll feel better.

Phobo's Second Questionnaire!

BBS Signature

I'm always worried about getting a messed up back or knees by the time I'm only in my 40s. It's a serious problem in the country that deserves to be addressed.

I completely broke my right arm when I was 10. Like, S-shape broken. My friend at the time decided it would be a good idea to fix it.

Yes. I don't think I was that great of a person back then.

Light-hearted.

It's not my confidence I think I have a problem with, but my lack of determination.

I have leadership traits, yes. I've worked closely with many organizations in my community and have fundraising events coming up.

Calculus, although I feel that each day is one less formula that I remember.

Very closely. I don't like eating processed foods. Most of my intake is fruits, lean meats, complex carbohydrates, and vegetables.

Yes, I am very involved in politics, although I don't really talk about it in any other setting that's not necessarily meant to be a political forum. I will admit that I tend to focus on the state and national level and a lot less on the local side.

There are a number of things off the top of my head: marijuana, MDMA, DMT, steroids, drinking alcohol at age 18, prostitution, and being topless. I've also recently learned that a lot of the car modification laws (tinting, suspension, etc.) are pretty lame.

My goals right now are to figure out what I want to do with my life, bro. It's why I volunteer so much. It's why I keep hopping jobs. It's the single biggest thing on my mind while I'm awake.

All the damn time, and I take them as learning lessons.

No. I always preferred to go over to her place.

Yes.

Get everyone I love to safety and find the closest resistance group to fight the threat.

My father. I sort of know how he came to be the unstable man he is today, but I want to know who did it and see their faces.

I just want to live long enough to have known what my calling in life was.

Ha, Not really. Most of my intimate relationships were built on having been friends with her for a while. I prefer having gal pals.

I can't recall one from memory. I would like to think that I'm a positive person in general anyways!

20. Ask me a question.

Do you remember my question from the last questionnaire? I would like an update.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 10:12:23

PCOS runs in my family so theres a good chance that i'll get it if i havent already

When i was 8, rough housing with the boys i got my arm broken in three places

I scare people everyday

I'm serious when i have to be, any other time im a sarcastic bitch

My temper

Traits of leadership

Newton's Second Law in Three Dimensions

There's no such thing as a diet, you should always remember what you put into your body

I'll read about it, sign petitions but i wont argue with someone about, arguing with someone about politics is the equivalent of trying to convert someone to a cult

Medicinal marijuana use in Australia

Always. My current goal is to obtain the certifications i need to get a different job, then move from the state i'm in since it's becoming too expensive to live here.

Most changes in life are from a change of heart, once or twice it's because of factors outside of my control

Yes

I dont have a license

I take the bat from beside my bed and shimmy down the fire escape from my apartment and GTFO

My mother, because of personal reasons

Old and frail

No i dont see the point of them

Most of my dreams a weird and ambiguous

20. Ask me a question.

When do i get paid for this survey?

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote: Here we go, a sequel to the first questionnaire.

Kidney failure and Diabetes. My family has a history of having one lead to the other. As a result, I avoid sugars and eat raw cranberries when the stores have them.

I've never really been hurt too bad, I've always avoided getting injured, but I guess my worst would be getting a bad stomach virus a long while back.

Some people

I'd say I'm a sort of synthesis of both.

I can, and have lead groups before as well as followed, I'm good at both and can do either, but I personally prefer working alone.

I'm not too sure how to answer this. I've studied all sorts of Higher maths, Engineering and science to things like contemporary Middle east history, Espionage, and covert operations. I'm even studying Farsi and Arabic.

Yes, I eat fresh Fruit and veggies, lean meats, and low sugar supplemented by daily exercise.

I pay attention and watch the news a lot, (And I mean sources like the BBC, and AJAM) and I also read articles online and follow what some experts are saying. Other then that I vote, and sometimes e-mail and sign some petitions.

I'm not too sure if I should do this, but I'd say Marijuana, and to some degree Prostitution.

Yes, and I have a few but I don't really want to share them.

Not yet.

No.

Grab supplies and run.

I would explore the details a certain person's death though the eyes of someone else.

I'm indifferent to this really. Death is death, it's just as natural as sex and wine.

Not really

I've had a few, I'd rather not go into details.

20. Ask me a question.

Name one Fictional character from a movie/show/game that you are like, and one character you wish you could be more like.

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 10:47:04

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote: Here we go, a sequel to the first questionnaire.

eye problems. both my parents have severe shortsightedness, together with other eye aliments. when i become older, i may have the same problems by heredity.

i never had any type of severe injuries. the most serious one was sprained knee. it has stayed swollen for a couple of weeks.

my cousin. i pretended to be a monster and screamed at him when he was five. he became so frightened that he cried. :-)
my highschool math teacher was also scared of me too. i solved things so quickly. =P

i am serious most of the time. seldom joke.

i wish to become more extroverted.

it is not my personality to be a leader. i prefer to be a follower, (or generally a hard and reliable worker)

i know some basic quantum field theory, general relativity and string theory, but it is not the hardest. i would say algebraic topology. condensed matter physics is probably harder than string theory too.

i eat everything, as long as they are tasty. i don't care what i eat.

i am not interested in politics. i have voted for the representative for the legislative council.

euthanasia. those with terminal illness should be allowed to reduce their pain and leave the world with dignity.

to be a better researcher and mathematician?

i am still too young to make the really important life decisions.

no.

i don't have a driver license, so no.

at first glance, i decided to choose to leave quickly with a vehicle but i realised i can't drive. i would pick up some weapons which i think i might be able to defend myself with and collect supplies, so i can at least sustain myself for some time.

after collecting everything i need, i would choose a hiding spot and stay put until the danger is over. i know i am not powerful enough to fight against it.

my father. because he is my closest family member. i want to see what his early life was like. the living conditions in the past are not as good as today and i would love to find out how he overcame the difficulties in life and perhaps learn from his past experience.

i would rather live to an old age and discover how my life will turn out. you only live your life once so why don't you want to find it out?

no.

i don't remember most of my dreams. my most recent one was i was floating in the air and was able to control my flight perfectly. i was curious what it would be like to fly really high up in the sky and i did. i was free from troubles in life at that moment.

20. Ask me a question.

why are you so fucking fat?

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 10:50:48

My back from my workplace and lack of coworkers willing to help me. I need to start doing back strength exercises or something.

I guess either being born with a hernia or spraining an ankle, luckily I haven't hurt myself too badly.

I hope so #edgy

Serious.

I don't know. I wish I had a higher IQ that's for sure.

I can be a leader when need-be, but at workplaces and such I tend to be a follower because I don't get paid enough for that shit.

Still understand? Haha... Physics I guess, to a degree.

I (try to) eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. If I see I'm gaining weight, I cut back.

My involvement with politics is nill judge me.

Weed because my hard earned money shouldn't go towards arresting dweebs that sit in there ass and smoke all day.

My goal is to be able to live without ever having to worry about money. I'll climb up the cooperate ladder one day.

Too many to count I guess. That's life.

No.

No.

Take my loved ones and outdrive them.

I guess my dad to understand the shit he went though.

Old and frail. Yes, It'll pain me to see loved ones die, but I'll also be able to watch my enemies crumble to dust. And that is the greatest victory.

Yeah I was serious and I learned not to be serious about it. It fucking sucks.

Uh?

20. Ask me a question.

How are you

At 4/9/15 09:55 AM, FinaLee wrote:
Do you remember my question from the last questionnaire? I would like an update.

I Ctrl+F'd and now I remember. Not good, man. I still do it. I did it Tuesday night. I did it last weekend. For no good reason, either...I think my fear keeps me alive, or I'm just extraordinarily lucky, but I don't know what to say. I know just how bad getting caught would be, and what that would do to my employment opportunities and my future....and still, I do it. Its so fucking stupid and I kinda hate that I don't listen to reason. My friends, the ones I drink with, have just kinda come to accept it like "Well, you know what you're getting yourself into. You can crash here if you want, but you seem to do alright on the roads so, be safe!" Or "Glad you're home safe" but I can't expect them to carry the weight of responsibility for my actions...even though that would make things way easier... I don't want to think that I have a problem, but I might.

At 4/9/15 09:57 AM, Cordyceps wrote:
anime

Gundam

At 4/9/15 10:12 AM, FoAngel wrote: When do i get paid for this survey?

After you finish completion and submission of the mail in rebate included with this thread.

At 4/9/15 10:35 AM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
Name one Fictional character from a movie/show/game that you are like, and one character you wish you could be more like.

I'm like a deep-voiced Henchman 21 who wears leather jackets and I wish I could be more like Eddie Riggs ...who inherently also wears leather jackets.

At 4/9/15 10:35 AM, Hoodie wrote:
How's your daughter or whatever?

I don't have a daughter. I'm not a father, but I have a cat. He's great.

At 4/9/15 10:47 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
why are you so fucking fat?

Because I sometimes eat one meal a day, and oft times its processed or cheap bullshit.

At 4/9/15 10:50 AM, BanditWoolyBear wrote:
How are you

I'm doing alright. Making progress at the gym, learning things...kinda hung up on a commissioned album cover, but other than that doing good. Staying creative. How are you?

At 4/9/15 11:54 AM, FiendMachine wrote:
Do I look like going a'right? C:

You're going alright, alright. You skipped a lot of questions, but thats cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 12:19:11

I don't think i have any serious ones. Fear of dying from any disease, i guess but i think most people have that.

Twisted my ankle a bunch of times from the 3rd to 6th grade, once i hurt it so bad it took me one hour to walk home and i needed to stay home for a whole week for it to heal.

Yes, mostly at jokes i made, not sure if they ever figured out they were actually jokes.

30/70

Being able to speak elegantly, i'm not used to speaking that much in real life so if i say sentences longer than a few words i kinda mess up.

I'd rather just be on my own most of the time, i'm not really good for either leading or following.

Learning how to speak english by myself when i was 3 years old, since then i haven't learned much else.

No and i don't keep track.

None whatsoever.

Is abortion illegal in some US states? I have no idea.
As long as it was caused by a rape or the parents are poor as fuck then abortions should be legal.

I don't work much on it, to be happy.

Once, school hasn't thought me jack shit in these past 12 years so instead of wasting more of my time there i'm leaving. Might as well try to find work while i'm young instead of when i'm old and have a set of useless skills.

Nope, never had sex.

No car and i don't drink.

Run like hell, i have nothing to defend myself.

Not my mom or grandmother, i don't wanna see them have sex.
I don't really know, i'd probably use that power to settle any arguments.

The first is obviously the best but i'd rather have the second one.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with this but i'm fairly certain i haven't.

I don't think i've ever had one or if i had i've forgotten about it.

20. Ask me a question.

If you died tomorrow, would you have any regrets about your life or would you be happy that you got to do everything you've done?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 12:43:52

At 4/9/15 12:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: How are you?

I'm breathing

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 13:06:54

At 4/9/15 12:19 PM, Radaketor wrote:
If you died tomorrow, would you have any regrets about your life or would you be happy that you got to do everything you've done?

Well, for one, I'd be dead. But I would have died unfulfilled. I have a lot I need to do before I'm content with checking out.

At 4/9/15 12:32 PM, HitlerWasRight wrote:
20. You don't actually jerk off to Hentai and those chicks with dicks n shit do you?

Nah man, that was an April Fool's thread. The picture that I drew and posted for that was actually meant for trolling this guy. (The art posted in the 5th page.)

At 4/9/15 12:43 PM, BanditWoolyBear wrote:
At 4/9/15 12:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: How are you?
I'm breathing

Thats a start.

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 14:17:28

At 4/9/15 08:29 AM, Phobotech wrote:

Skin

Anxiety

Not my fault everyone is a pussy.

Both.

Nothing.

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians.

Society.

Yes, I eat healthy as a fox.

No

Marijuana

You tell me.

About a million.

Yes

Yes

15. Your home has been invaded by a uniformed, militarized threat. What do you do?

No

16. You have the ability to read the mind and search through the memories of one living family member. Who and why?

Great great grandfather.

17. Would you rather live quickly dying at a young age vibrant with life, barely seeing all that life has to offer? Or old and frail seeing most of what the future has to offer while outliving familiar faces?

I don't know.

18. Have you ever been serious in the dating circuit?

What

Every dream I have. Every dream I have.

20. Ask me a question.

In the land of the blind, is the one-eyed man king?

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 21:04:01

Mental illnesses of any type can scare me at times.

I accidentally got part of my hand sliced open once. It was a small opening but it was rather open.
It was gross.

Once or twice, because of my temper.

Light-hearted. I tend to make a joke outta things.

Be less of a bitchy prick, etc.

I don't want to lead, but apparently. I'm pretty content with following the bullshit of the current leaders just to get by.

Algebra, unfortunately.

No. I drink coffee to combat appetite.

Sort of. The closest I get to being involved politically is to bitch about it to my friends or online.

Kinder Joy

Yeah, I went for that joke. Sue me.

Yes, when I don't get distracted.

I want to make good movies.

Several times when i was little.

N

N

Run away, of course.

Or, hide underground.

My grandpa. Seems like he used to be brilliant, but I dunno.

Averagely. I got it all planned out.

No. Nothing.

Most of my dreams are strange, exciting and/or depressing.
I've never been empowered by any of those three types of dreams I usually encounter.

20. Ask me a question.

Ever watch Mitch Hedberg?

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 22:34:33

I have athlete's foot for a few months now and it's only getting worse. Overall I'm quite fearful of any incurable diseases.

Runner's knee. I still have it. Isn't it ironic how these conditions have the names "athlete" and "runner" when I don't even run a mile every week?

Not that I know of.

Serious.

I want to become not an ugly fuck.

I lead better than most people, but I usually don't get the leader role. Let the loud ones lead, fail, then I'd shrug and say "told you".

I'm not proud to say that I am only average at the things I do. Nothing exceptional.

I've recently started dieting. Not the "lose weight" type of diet, just eating more healthy. More nutrition.

I only vote.

Recreational drugs and prostitution are all that I can think of at the moment.

I haven't settled on a single goal.

Twice.

No.

No.

Stay hidden and make sure I don't die from the smokes.

Nobody. I'm wiser than all of them, and this isn't even Dunning Kruger's syndrome at work.

Old.

No.

My dreams are always bland or terrible. I use them to deal with fears.

20. Ask me a question.
Am I a carrot?

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-09 22:40:53

Cancer runs in the family, not really worried about it though.

Sprain, I've been lucky enough not to break anything.

Oh god yes.

Serious

I tend to see the worst in people.

When lines are undefined I tend to gravitate to the leadership role, but I'm also content to follow a competent leader.

I worked as a commercial pilot for a year.

Nope.

None what so ever.

As I live in Canada, more specifically Alberta, out liquor laws are shit. We can't even pre-mix shots until someone orders them. Which means if your bar wants to barrel age cocktails, or have infuse the house vodka, it's illegal.

Not overly, I bartend, so the more experience I get, the better.

A couple times.

Depends how you define safe.

Y

High tail it to my buddy's farm, they have lots of guns there. Also applies to Zombie invasion

My opa, it would be nice to have a stronger connection to my heritage

Guess it depends whether I know how well I'd be living. Living in poverty and miserable for a long time doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I always remember thinking in high school that if I was 25 and purposeless that I'd join the army, volunteer for high risk missions, and probably die while leaving my family with a half decent death benefit. Then I actually did some work that was higher risk, and realized that they'd rather have a son who lived a full, mediocre life over a son who did great things but was dead.

Haven't had a girlfriend since high school.

I've only been able to remember nightmares.

20. Ask me a question.

A/S/L?

BBS Signature

At 4/9/15 02:17 PM, FaroutFrank wrote:
In the land of the blind, is the one-eyed man king?

Well that depends, were they an elected official, or royal heir to the throne? Are they qualified to be King? I mean, just because the guy has one eye doesn't give him the political qualifications to run a kingdom, who's to say the land of the blind was doing particularly bad. Maybe its like a whole community thats like that one kid who was born blind, and he rides around on his bike clicking and making noises, and he can successfully navigate his neighborhood on echo-location alone. Hell, what if it was a Kingdom filled with people just like Daredevil? Just because they're blind doesn't mean they're incompetent. Moreover, why does that guy have one eye? Did he lose the other in a fight? So clearly this guy is a fuckup...and you want him to be king? With, like, responsibilities and shit? Hell no.

At 4/9/15 09:04 PM, ThePulp wrote:
Ever watch Mitch Hedberg?

I fucking love Mitch Hedberg, of course I've seen his standup. Its a shame he died from drug addiction, but the guy was brilliant.

At 4/9/15 09:44 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote:
why aren't you asking more dick questions?

Because asking about dicks would be stupid. The only dick I care about is mine.

At 4/9/15 10:22 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
What's your favorite flower and why?

The Texas Bluebonnet. Its a symbol of my home, I love its color, and fields full of them are a pleasant and welcome sight to me.

At 4/9/15 10:34 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
my home as in the building? my home as in the neighborhood? my home as in my city? home as in state? my home as in my country? if they're in my house i'm screwed. i'm a fatty. i cant escape.

Definitely your country, certainly your state, amassing in your city, and making their way to your neighborhood. Though I'm leaving room for assumption that you had a heads up they were coming once they got to the "Nation" part of the invasion.

questions arent valid prompts. i need statements.

Thats pretty pretentious.

At 4/9/15 10:34 PM, Jin wrote:
Am I a carrot?

I have my doubts, but this is the internet; anything is possible.

At 4/9/15 10:40 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: A/S/L?

13 / F / Definitely Not FBI

At 4/9/15 10:43 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/9/15 10:40 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: I worked as a commercial pilot for a year.
Why only a year?

That sounds so cool.

Dude, for real. How do you go from "Commercial Pilot" to Bartender? I'm sure you had your reasons, but it seems to be a pretty profound gap in wages.

I couldn't even afford my student pilot lessons...stuck at 24 logged flight hours, and ABSOLUTELY demoralized with the FAA's new required flight experience in order to get a commercial license...God I'd love to pick your brain, even in PM.

BBS Signature

At 4/9/15 10:43 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/9/15 10:40 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: I worked as a commercial pilot for a year.
Why only a year?

That sounds so cool.

I do enjoy flying, but that was the only enjoyable part. Everything and everyone else was crap with that company. The only upside is that I spend two months overseas with a guy who had spent his whole life in aviation, and he pretty much said all the companies were the same. One of the career enders was spending 6 months with a major tool, who I would probably have to be a co-pilot for. I was told about his flight test to be captain on one of the planes and he basically broke down and failed. No idea if he still flies, but I've been waiting for him to appear in the news for crashing a plane.

The whole time I was overseas was pretty sketchy, and my parents were seriously stressed out over it. If I never had anything to go home to, I wouldn't really care about my own mortality, but I know they'd rather have a live son whom they're not proud of, rather than a dead son whom they are proud of. So I went back to bartending, and I enjoy it far more than flying.

At 4/9/15 11:06 PM, Phobotech wrote: Dude, for real. How do you go from "Commercial Pilot" to Bartender? I'm sure you had your reasons, but it seems to be a pretty profound gap in wages.

I couldn't even afford my student pilot lessons...stuck at 24 logged flight hours, and ABSOLUTELY demoralized with the FAA's new required flight experience in order to get a commercial license...God I'd love to pick your brain, even in PM.

Flying is definitely fun, and I'd like to get back into it recreationally, but as a job in Canada is sucks. Never once did I fill out a DG form, always flew overweight, and usually overflew the daily limits by a couple hours. Not to mention that the view gets really, really boring.

My honest advise is get your PPL and fly for fun. It's still a panty dropper. In the mean time you can pursue a career that will give you the money and lifestyle you want. Out of curiosity, what do they charge you for a solo hour?

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 18:04:34

I don't care for my health but if I was to guess as to what would hinder my health in the future it'd be the fact that I smoke. Only around two to five cigarettes a day though but it's worse then none.

I once fell out of a tree awkwardly and ripped a tendon out of my leg on a partially jagged bit of branch. It was an unusual feeling to be lay on the floor looking up to a bit of your leg still on the tree.

O' many. I have a habit of coming out with odd/morbid statements. This has made some people anxious around me.

Light-hearted. I find that it's always better to laugh at life then to take it seriously.

I find that I'm more interested in having fun then getting work done. I presume that this is the same for everybody but maybe not to my extent. I tend to only work once the deadline is right around the corner.

I wouldn't say either. I'm the guy that gets left alone to do his job. I'm too misanthropic to be a leader.

Well, I'm a few weeks away from getting my degree in graphic design. In that I've had to learn art history Since 1851. Quite a lot of names and art movements to remember there.

I have never kept track of what I eat.

On a scale of one to ten I'd say I'm a seven for interest in politics. I watch TV programes, documentaries and read about the government (mainly because I disagree with almost everything they do and how they run the country but still). as for my own involvement, other then ranting at my friends about how bad "the system" is, nothing.

"States"? I'm not in the States.

All drugs. Your meat, your choice. Put an age limit on them (say 18) and let them go. If I want to inject Tramadol into the vein under my junk it's my business and my body. I can't see the point in vice laws at all.

I try to do my best. I just want to make as much money doing as little work as possible, preferably in the graphic design industry. It's a simple goal but I think a noble one for the banner of conserving energy in these eco-friendly times.

I've always wanted the same things so probably never.

Yes.

Yes, I don't have a license either.

What an overly macho, testosterone filled question. I answer nothing as it is never going to happen and I'm not one for fantasizing about armed men in my room.

My uncle Sid is in the Freemasons. I hear they have secrets and what not. I'd be good to see if there is any truth in that.

Die young. I don't think you need all of the seventy or so years that people are lioving to nowadays to get a good life. thirty is good enough for me. I don't wanna get married or have kids and I've already seen much of this world, been to every continent, swam in The Great Barrier Reef, got higher then a kite. What more could I ask? I'm fine with it ending soon if it does.

"Dating circuit"? What does that even mean?

I haven't had a dream since I was a child.

20. Ask me a question.

Wish I could think of something to ask but sadly in the time it has taken for me to answer this questionnaire my coffee has gone cold and I'm in need of a refill. I guess you'll have to wait until the third installment.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 18:07:04

At 4/10/15 05:12 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: I dreamed that I sucked off Bailey Jay

The second time in one day I've seen a post from you mentioning Bailey Jay. Has somebody bought some DVDs?

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 18:46:00

At 4/10/15 06:04 PM, Decky wrote: "Dating circuit"? What does that even mean?

Wish I could think of something to ask but sadly in the time it has taken for me to answer this questionnaire my coffee has gone cold and I'm in need of a refill. I guess you'll have to wait until the third installment.

You did ask him what a dating circuit was. I think that counts.

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 19:08:17

At 4/10/15 06:46 PM, someaveragechap wrote: You did ask him what a dating circuit was. I think that counts.

I was being polite in saying I couldn't think of anything. To be truthful I had lost interest by the time I had finished writing the post.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 19:24:49

1. Well my big toenail has fallen off and I am worried it will grow back, pushing into my skin or something.

2. Once in p.e. my chest collided with another guys head and my chest hurt for a week.

3. Yes

4. Sometimes I try and appear light hearted but I serious deep down.

5. I wish my hair was more fabulous and that I was better looking.

6. Neither.

7. Maths.

8. Nope.

9. Nope but I watched the UK leader and I have political banter with people.

10. Dunno.

11. I try to. I want to be a musician and I am trying to pass my GCSE's and I intend to go to college to study music tech. I practice my musical skills by making tracks and I do try and work hard at my school subjects. I often feel like I have a lack of emotional energy to do either of these sometimes.

12. When I was very young I wanted to be like a groundskeeper. Then I wanted to create a cartoon series. Then I wanted to be in a metal band. Now I want to be an electronic musician.

13. Virgin :(

14. I will never try alcohol.

15. Either kill them, run away or break down crying.

16. None.

17. I want to die when my life and health starts to go down the toilet.

18. No :(

19. Rather not share.

20. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? By wood I mean erect dicks.

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> go ahead chuckle nuts, when this place is in ruins, where....

[18:34] <PissedWaffers> WHERE WILL YOU GO NOW?

Electronic Music Club

BBS Signature

Response to Phobo's Second Questionnaire! 2015-04-10 19:28:43

Im not a fan of these questionnaire thingies.
I'd type it out for you but the government would know me that much better.