00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First..?

496 Views | 11 Replies

First..? 2015-04-08 21:16:26

What was your favorite first time out of all the first's you've encountered in your life, and why does it stand out so much in your memory above the others?
Your first friend?
Your first alcoholic drink?
Your first house?
Your first social media encounter?

Mine would have to be the first team I was ever on, my high school's wrestling team. Everyone worked together, and even the people who weren't the closet on the team still had a mutual respect for one another it was always a really inspirational environment and it helped me overcome my shyness.

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:28:05

At 4/8/15 09:26 PM, Sensationalism wrote: 1st reply to this thread!

FUCK YOU!

first to be a dick in this thread

BBS Signature

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:28:33

First!

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:37:00

This is gonna sound corny but i'll say it anyway.

The first time my wayward teen self entered a chemistry class, at the time i only took it because it allowed me to sleep in till late afternoon, but once i sat down and actually looked at the material they were teaching it got me interested. I'd finally found something that i enjoyed.

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:38:47

First alcoholic drink.

I was six and bugged my dad for about an hour to let me try his beer. He finally relented, and I tasted it. I thought it was the worst thing I ever had tasted at that point in my life. I didn't touch alcohol again until I was 22.

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:44:04

At 4/8/15 09:26 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

No probably my first pet that was all mine because I've loved him and been obsessed with him and he's still here 18 years later. Love him sooo much!

What kind of pet do you have that's 18 years plus old? That's a long frickin time.

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 21:53:58

At 4/8/15 09:37 PM, FoAngel wrote: This is gonna sound corny but i'll say it anyway.

The first time my wayward teen self entered a chemistry class, at the time i only took it because it allowed me to sleep in till late afternoon, but once i sat down and actually looked at the material they were teaching it got me interested. I'd finally found something that i enjoyed.

That's awesome you found something corny as it may be. And like my own wasn't corny in the first place either..

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 22:20:24

At 4/8/15 10:06 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 4/8/15 09:44 PM, CherryzBomber wrote:
At 4/8/15 09:26 PM, Sensationalism wrote:

No probably my first pet that was all mine because I've loved him and been obsessed with him and he's still here 18 years later. Love him sooo much!
What kind of pet do you have that's 18 years plus old? That's a long frickin time.
The best kind! He'll be 19 in June. His mom and dad belonged to my aunt.

but I wish he'd give me babies

He's so cute! Try planning a romantic day for the two of you and soften him up to the babies idea. Let him know you're ready to take the next step together.

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 22:45:21

First forum post.

I take pride in being shitty.

First..?

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 23:02:39

First time up in the sky. It was like coming home.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to First..? 2015-04-08 23:29:08 (edited 2015-04-08 23:29:28)

At 4/8/15 09:16 PM, CherryzBomber wrote: What was your favorite first time out of all the first's you've encountered in your life, and why does it stand out so much in your memory above the others?
Your first friend?
Your first alcoholic drink?
Your first house?
Your first social media encounter?

Mine would have to be the first team I was ever on, my high school's wrestling team. Everyone worked together, and even the people who weren't the closet on the team still had a mutual respect for one another it was always a really inspirational environment and it helped me overcome my shyness.

I remember the first time I smoked weed.
The first time I kissed a girl.
My first girlfriend and first sex.
The first time I had a breakup.
The first job I ever had.
The first time I was fired from my job.
The first car I ever owned.
The first time I was in a car crash.

etc.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to First..? 2015-04-09 01:35:29

First time I got beat up was at church for playing a role in a Sunday School Play. We were rehearsing and my teacher said for my brothers, and two cousins to pummel me. The teacher didn't mean for it to go so violently but they did some wrestling move shit on me.