00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I approve!

417 Views | 3 Replies

I approve of Boko Harem's goal. Yea I said it.

Lets get some shit off the table.
1. I don't condone their violence. This means I don't approve of the fact they abduct people. They probably kill the men or force them into their militia. The women, well has anyone heard of anything about them? They were abducted and forced to do things they don't want but who is to say any of them were murdered? Maybe the hardcore christian girls were horribly raped and murdered but that is their fault for not converting to Islam. But then again who is to say what happened?

2. They are a bunch of bastards, but what revolutionaries are not wicked bastards. Your forefathers of the American Revolution probably pillaged British Establishments. Of course the Brits were doing it first, and what was done was retaliation. I think Boko Harem are just retaliating against the corrupt officials of Nigeria.

Ok so I was saying, Boko Harem will probably be the newest regime to take control of Nigeria. In the future if they manage to remain in power, we'll probably be trading with them for whatever reasons. I think this goal of their's can be attained with enough childpower, and the hand of Allah guiding them.

fuckin africa...

Response to I approve! 2015-04-08 17:06:31

You are sorely misguided in this pursuit, open your 14th chamber and see the truth

Response to I approve! 2015-04-08 17:15:53

At 4/8/15 05:06 PM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: You are sorely misguided in this pursuit, open your 14th chamber and see the truth

What pursuit? I am just stating the opinion I made from observing?
I don't pursue and capture, I merely observe and report. That way I can't be blamed for anything.

Response to I approve! 2015-04-08 21:35:21

"Your terrorists are our freedom fighters!"