00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I Have to Interview a Real Animator

669 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, Sorry to bother anyone, I'm working on a 12 page essay for my Careers Class, and despite everyone's warnings, I really do want to bring my drawing to life, and watch them move. Part of the essay is to find someone with that career and interview them, and where I'm from people don't really animate. If anyone's up for it, or would be willing, just uh... contact me?
@ gabe.samantha33@gmail.com

I Have to Interview a Real Animator

Response to I Have to Interview a Real Animator 2015-04-03 11:50:31

At 4/1/15 04:14 PM, gehacker00 wrote: Hi, Sorry to bother anyone, I'm working on a 12 page essay for my Careers Class, and despite everyone's warnings, I really do want to bring my drawing to life, and watch them move. Part of the essay is to find someone with that career and interview them, and where I'm from people don't really animate. If anyone's up for it, or would be willing, just uh... contact me?

Hi Gabe,

I don't know how much help I'll be do this more for a hobi when it comes to animation. Amyhow if you want to talk that's fine by me I'm happy to help you can checkout my stuff on my channel ^^.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to I Have to Interview a Real Animator 2015-04-18 03:13:52

Hi PM me please!

trying to do some animation jobs,
my Skype ID : cobra.studio15

Response to I Have to Interview a Real Animator 2015-04-19 10:17:44

At 4/1/15 04:14 PM, gehacker00 wrote: Hi, Sorry to bother anyone, I'm working on a 12 page essay for my Careers Class, and despite everyone's warnings, I really do want to bring my drawing to life, and watch them move. Part of the essay is to find someone with that career and interview them, and where I'm from people don't really animate. If anyone's up for it, or would be willing, just uh... contact me?

I don't actually have a career in animation. I'm more of a hobbyist but have animated perviously before.

Would I be suitable for an interview?