00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beta Test? 2015-03-29 15:14:19

Hello!
First off I am sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this but I am really not sure where else. If it is in the wrong area please delete it or move it to the correct forum.

Well to the main post! I am working with a small group and we are creating a very simple arcade style game. Its along the lines of bejeweled, 100 balls, that genre type. Well we just ported it to mobile(android first) and are looking to get some feedback on it. I only ported over 3 levels(no main menu or anything yet) and really need some feedback on the aspect ratio. It is perfect on my phone(Samsung galaxy s5) but on a few friends phone its not. Plus some feedback on the physics will be great also! If interested please let me know and I will PM you the google+ page to join. Google doesn't make it very user friendly to beta test the stuff so I apologize for that. Its not as easy as sending a link :(

Anyways, I hope some people are interested and also if I am needed to beta test anyone elses game feel free to let me know and I will gladly help!

Thanks!