00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you're looking for a writer....

705 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I pride myself on my writing skills and general wit. I enjoy writing and will write stories and/or dialogue absolutely for free. Its a passion, not a labor. I'm skilled in all areas of writing, so if anyone is interested, just ask. If you need an example of my work, im more than willing to write a short story based on a topic of your choosing.

Keep being radical out there!

Sincerely,
ProfessorX

If you're looking for a writer....

Response to If you're looking for a writer.... 2016-02-17 22:43:43

Hello im in need of a script writter to write 36, 10 mins long scripts that would be based on previously written stories by myself. They are for a animated series! I have some characters already written, also the show is based on and parodies many movies, video games and tv sitecoms so knowledge of those would be a good idea! If not i can provide you a with a youtube link to familliarize yourself with the topic in question. Sincerely Skye London

Response to If you're looking for a writer.... 2016-03-25 13:33:45

At 2/17/16 10:43 PM, skyelondon18 wrote: Hello im in need of a script writter to write 36, 10 mins long scripts that would be based on previously written stories by myself. They are for a animated series! I have some characters already written, also the show is based on and parodies many movies, video games and tv sitecoms so knowledge of those would be a good idea! If not i can provide you a with a youtube link to familliarize yourself with the topic in question. Sincerely Skye London

Heya! Sorry for such the late reply, man. I don't know if you've already gotten ahold of a writer, but any help that I can contribute will be given if you need it. I'm pretty free on most days, and I can work with lots of different material. E-mail me if you want to collaborate at professorxero@gmail.com.