00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragon Ball Z movie in few days

2,933 Views | 33 Replies

Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 01:07:10

Friezo and Gogurt are finally throwing down on the court after 24 years! Y'all excited?

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 01:29:24

Awesome!

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 01:44:36

If Vegeta won't be the hero, then shit starts to fly among the fanboys.

Personally, I don't give a fuck, I just hope it's good movie

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 01:47:50

At 3/29/15 01:46 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 3/29/15 01:21 AM, Cordyceps wrote: fansub
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

lmao

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 02:35:25

Well, good for them, right?

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 08:21:06

I'm looking forward to the movie, what's with their new get up, though? Just look at Gohan, he looks fucking awful.

At 3/29/15 02:03 AM, Xenomit wrote: My friends almost tricked me into thinking that I liked Dragon Ball Z enough to get that new xbox one game, xenoverse or whatever. They were almost successful.

It's an alright game from what i've seen.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 08:27:20

At 3/29/15 08:21 AM, Radaketor wrote: I'm looking forward to the movie, what's with their new get up, though? Just look at Gohan, he looks fucking awful.

Yeah... I seriously don't understand what's the need to turn Gohan into a bad parody of Superman, first the Saiyaman and now this shit?

Can't he just be the way he is when he fights Super Buu? Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was the best design for him IMO.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 10:16:53

I can't wait because if you think about it Frieza is the main antagonist.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 11:31:47

I can't seem to find any information on this. It seems like it's just some random yogurt pun. Could you please give me some links to verify that this movie exists?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 11:33:54

Hopefully they do not screw it up. Hopefully.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 14:01:27

At 3/29/15 02:03 AM, Xenomit wrote: My friends almost tricked me into thinking that I liked Dragon Ball Z enough to get that new xbox one game, xenoverse or whatever. They were almost successful.

It's actually a really good game. Better than the last few that came out.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 14:04:40

No im not, this faking of reality is most despicable

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 19:32:09

At 3/29/15 01:44 AM, Gremlin wrote: If Vegeta won't be the hero, then shit starts to fly among the fanboys.

Seriously though...it's his goddamn turn. He's had his big transformation of character, if there's anything that never really came full circle it was Vegeta's frustration at his failure to ever satisfactorily confront Freeza. He managed to have his moment in the sun against Cell, and at least at the end of Buu saga got to resolve the inferiority complex with Goku somewhat. I don't see a good reason to bring Freeza back except to have Vegeta confront him...as a legit super saiyan this time.

At 3/29/15 08:27 AM, Gremlin wrote: Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was the best design for him IMO.

I liked him best at the end of Cell saga, actually. Mystic Gohan was disappointing. I didn't even like him as much as one-armed future Gohan.

I personally have always been a fan of the rawr big shoulders. I thought Vegeta looked better when he had them too. Piccolo, at least, kept rocking that shit consistently throughout the series.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 19:40:38

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 19:44:42

At 3/29/15 07:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I just really hope that Frieza actually has this form in the movie

I don't. It wasn't that great when Cooler did it.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 20:31:46

At 3/29/15 07:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

I just really hope that Frieza actually has this form in the movie: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/mNQkwsA3f3w/hqdefault.jpg

It wasn't that cool.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 23:18:51

At 3/29/15 07:44 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 3/29/15 07:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I just really hope that Frieza actually has this form in the movie

Well, the majority of the fanbase apparently likes that particular transformation a lot, and it seems that the creators of the show caught on to that.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-29 23:23:28

At 3/29/15 11:18 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Well, the majority of the fanbase...

siiiiigh

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 00:15:22

At 3/29/15 11:18 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Well, the majority of the fanbase apparently likes that particular transformation a lot, and it seems that the creators of the show caught on to that.

It is also because of said fanbase that DBZ is now having horrid movies becoming part of the canon that cause even more plot holes and inconsistency.

Hopefully they don't canonize this movie like they did with BOTG.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 00:17:11

Doing stuff because "fans want it"

there's a word for that

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 01:15:49

Just because the fanbase likes or wants something doesn't necessarily mean it's good.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 02:38:57

At 3/30/15 12:15 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
It is also because of said fanbase that DBZ is now having horrid movies becoming part of the canon that cause even more plot holes and inconsistency.

Battle of the Gods is way more canon than GT ever was. And when explained Battle of the gods as canon made way more sense. I mean it takes place after the Buu Saga.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 02:55:20

At 3/30/15 02:38 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 3/30/15 12:15 AM, LittleWashu wrote:

Battle of the Gods is way more canon than GT ever was. And when explained Battle of the gods as canon made way more sense. I mean it takes place after the Buu Saga.

So did DB GT seeing as it took off right after the series ended but that didn't make it canon did it? With DB GT Akira had little to do with DB GT and he himself called that "an epic side story"

BOTG itself caused several plot holes from the original manga and inconsistances. Way more than DBGT did.

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 03:39:47

GT had some good ideas and some really awful execution. Trying to recall some of the tone of the original dragonball a little? Yeah okay sounds good. Having there be repercussions from wishing on the dragonballs too much? Interesting plot development. Traveling through space? Awesome. Showing what would happen if a super saiyan had their tail, and having the next level beyond tie in the Ozaru form? Cool. Omega Shenron? Scary.

But despite some good ideas that had a lot of potential, it just ended up with some awful writing decisions.

BBS Signature

At 3/29/15 07:32 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 3/29/15 01:44 AM, Gremlin wrote: If Vegeta won't be the hero, then shit starts to fly among the fanboys.
Seriously though...it's his goddamn turn.

I do agree, I hope that Vegeta is the one who gives Frieza the final blow and blasts him back to hell, I don't mind if he isn't the one doing it though, but considering that Frieza killed his father and his home planet and made Vegeta his bitch, Vegeta killing Frieza would be perfect.

At 3/29/15 08:27 AM, Gremlin wrote: Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was the best design for him IMO.
I liked him best at the end of Cell saga, actually. Mystic Gohan was disappointing. I didn't even like him as much as one-armed future Gohan.

I must change my opinion a little, I completely forgot about Future Gohan, he was looking kinda cool with those scars and that haircut.

As for Cell saga Gohan, well, I liked him only in his SSJ2 look, especially with that "I'm not laughing, I will fucking murder you" look he has when he is all serious. Though he just looks awesome in his base on the Bojack movie

In the end, I think that the reason why Mystic/Future and Bojack Unbound Gohan appeal to me is the outfit, it just suits Gohan better than Piccolo's clothes

I personally have always been a fan of the rawr big shoulders. I thought Vegeta looked better when he had them too. Piccolo, at least, kept rocking that shit consistently throughout the series.

The shoulders were good looking, Majin Vegeta's arms and shoulders, blood vessels and muscles, now that was just screaming power.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 10:05:38

Who cares if theres plotholes the show is almost 40 years old

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 11:34:25

At 3/30/15 03:39 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: But despite some good ideas that had a lot of potential, it just ended up with some awful writing decisions.

GT is like the Mario movie in my eyes..

There is no such things

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 14:57:59

I heard somewhere that the next movie will be about General Blue after escaping from hell will acquire the power of Ideon so he can get his revenge on Goku and Arale.

Should be epic.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 15:01:22

There's still some people who thinks GT is canon? Bad enough that I came across some morons on YouTube comments section who tries to argue that Yamcha's badass moments in fillers are canon and took Akira's quote out of context in attempts to justify it.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z movie in few days 2015-03-30 18:56:35

At 3/30/15 03:01 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: There's still some people who thinks GT is canon? Bad enough that I came across some morons on YouTube comments section who tries to argue that Yamcha's badass moments in fillers are canon and took Akira's quote out of context in attempts to justify it.

With the way DBZ itself is you be surprised what some fans think.

With the way DBZ is you don't even need to do feats to prove you are X. All you need is word of mouth and boom it is so to most fans.