00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

sex talk?

2,019 Views | 40 Replies

Response to sex talk? 2015-03-30 19:30:28

and in thought about homosexuality and that it is because they do not possess dominant sexual characteristics (at least in the males case) this would be put on to suspect that it's genetics... This is often the theory I hear, that people are genetically disposed to being homosexual. This may be true as I know a girl who's brothers are all gay. She is not...

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-03-30 22:25:00

At 3/30/15 07:30 PM, swaenK wrote: and in thought about homosexuality and that it is because they do not possess dominant sexual characteristics (at least in the males case) this would be put on to suspect that it's genetics... This is often the theory I hear, that people are genetically disposed to being homosexual. This may be true as I know a girl who's brothers are all gay. She is not...

I want to stateI DO NOT hate homosexuals. In fact, I LOOOOVE homosexuals, they're just FAAAAAABULOUS.

No seriously, gay guys can be so "handy" from time to time. For example: I need to borrow money, they're sometimes there for that. They often have cute girlfriends that are just the nicest too. So that's always a bonus as well. But yeah.

NOW TO TOUCH ON A HORRIBLE SUBJECT: RAPE.

RAPE AND MOLESTATION

Rape is heinous. I do not like it one bit. Consent is cool, as in if you asked for sexual advances and received them appropriately then you are good to go.

This is the same for molestation as the age old question comes back, at what age is someone capable of giving consent? I became extremely sexually active come around junior high so bottom scale antics of what would construe logistical sexual advances, would have to bottom out around 12-13 at the lowest as that's when puberty is onset. Now the tricky thing is, young kids most likely will and would want to have sex (as I really did at that age) but why the fuck would they want to fuck an adult? Typically I have only found women my age attractive. Older women have been creeping up on me but it has taken time. I can finally dig cougars. Ha. I can't speak for a woman's mind as I am not one.

Sex is for making babies, if you are advancing on anything I would assume that there would have to be a marginal purpose for children unless you're a homosexual or whatever confusing bullshit that is. I think if I couldn't have children my erections would be somewhat staved. Sex is also an emotional attachment. Why would you want to attach yourself emotionally to something freakishly young, the lives are so different that it is just obscenely abnormal.

All in all the path of a righteous God serving person would seek a life of fulfillment without unusual sexual reciprocations. Alah Akbahar or something.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-03-31 17:05:17

OK I feel really bad after that last post.

I should say that when I said "I don't hate homosexuals, in fact I love homosexuals" it was a quote from the devil who said that in my dream. He was 18 feet tall (he's always about this tall maybe less maybe more) and he was sheeny white and had a draconian complexion/face and his body was EPIC fucking muscular and impressive in every way.

It kind of makes sense the world is horrible, homosexuals haven't done anything to you, yet we ostracize them and sometimes hurt them. They're just being who they are and they can't be anything else. So why persecute them. Now rapists and child molesters, I HIGHLY DOUBT HE LOVES THEM.

When I said "gay guys are good for money and girls" that was me trying to sound cool. OFTEN and I mean ALL THE FUCKING TIME, I jazz up my talking to sound butch or cool or crazy w/e.

In fact the exact opposite is the case. During my stay in Vancouver, gay guys would ALWAYS borrow what little money I had off of me (for drugs) with absolutely no expectation of me getting paid back. They didn't have any girlfriends either, and it's a stereotypical expectation that they should because hey, I don't even have any girls, really. I have many ex girlfriends but in today's society where you either work or you're dead it's hard to stay in contact with any of them for whatever reason... I enjoyed my company with the gay men and the occasional lesbian in Vancouver and they were always more than hospitable and friendly if only a little queer some of them. Ha-ha. Get it, queer?

ANYWAY,

the age of consent thing is a fucking weird subject that's hard to define. FOR EXAMPLE:

Say Jesus was kicking around the nice side of town and a rich country man who owns many lands comes up to him and he asks "Jesus should I introduce my young pubescent daughter to the leader of my guard who is a strong well man who would take care of her"

Really there's no answer. My answer? No fuck no. But Jesus, being the miracle making dipstick he kind of was at the time (a jewish rabbi in many senses) for all we know could of gave a horribly incorrect answer like "yes" and the guardsman abuses the lord's daughter and leaves her and she is left without her virginity and any self respect.

So sex and age are an odd thing for sure...

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-03-31 17:07:51

At 3/31/15 05:05 PM, swaenK wrote: OK I feel really bad after that last post.

I should say that when I said "I don't hate homosexuals, in fact I love homosexuals" it was a quote from the devil who said that in my dream. He was 18 feet tall (he's always about this tall maybe less maybe more) and he was sheeny white and had a draconian complexion/face and his body was EPIC fucking muscular and impressive in every way.

I also had a dream where he raped Marilyn Manson with his huge penis. His penis hides within his body and can grow to various sizes and lengths that he wishes upon it's unleash. Afterwards he said "This man is a Saint, he did not cry or whine in anyway" so it was declared he was a saint. I witnessed this from VERY far away, as why would I want to be that close to this monster at all. He was tall from the distance. Quite the impressive omnipresent powerful aura.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-03-31 18:07:55

BUT WHAT ABOUT POLYGAMY

Polygamy

Now we assume that I am going to be talking about 1 male many girls polygamy. But based on our theory of gay guys often having non-dominant sexual characteristics (and butch females often having very dominant sexual characteristics) can we imagine if you would like for one moment, REVERSE POLYGAMY.

One big lesbian taking 10 male brides. She totally wears the pants.

I wouldn't want to fight her

But in general, I think like all things this is a personal choice.

Personally I think IN GENERAL, marriage USUALLY shouldn't have more than one wife. You could take more than one wife, SURE (I am not going to cross this out for ever would I be crossing this out for myself) but logistically if you're going to be a player, have many girlfriends you shouldn't be married.

Instances where more than one wife situation could work: it just balances into your life. You are emotionally adapted to more than one female, and they both look up to you as their permanent solution to all of their emotional/family needs. In this instance you would want to put your name on her too? I guess.

Female dominant packs are not uncommon in the wild as I said before.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-01 22:50:59

Which is better, threesomes or foursomes?

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-02 00:30:48

At 3/28/15 07:31 PM, swaenK wrote: hai, so I am going to create a fairly long topic about sex.
bla bla bla bla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Westheimer

bla bla bla, indeed!

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-04 17:12:39

At 4/1/15 10:50 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Which is better, threesomes or foursomes?

That's interesting. There's many stories in history of famous men getting more than one woman at a time. Do they have sex with one of them at a time? Do they do them all at the same time? What what what...

As a boy of course I find it sexually arousing. To get more than one woman or to have two women being kinky in front of me, yes I will get turned on and go "oh boy". The same I think is found of girls, they like boys to be sexually risqué. But at the same time it turns me off to think of the same gender doing the same thing so there's that sex-differential going on there.

In the words of a Mormon somewhere "girls are hawt" and THEY CANT FUCKING DENY THAT. So, equally women must think "men are hawt" and here we are with all this hawtness and where does it go? where are the shades of grey lying here?

What is wrong for one isn't necessarily bad for another because of intent. If the person is intentionally abusing their sexual provocations, then that's heinous. Intent is a weird thing, it's like pre-meditated murder...

if the person went out that night with the intent to get many girls, and to keep them forever, and to hide them in their palaces and to treat them like possessions that is fucking heinous. But if this fly bitch went out and fucked all the girls because he was the most dangerous devil player in all the land AND HE WASNT EVIL AND POSSESSIVE, that's a different game. Intent is huge.

20 bad bitches, at the same time. Apparently. What a devil.

The difference between a good devil and a bad devil, is a very fine line and it's often intent. Don't let the monsters grow. Set your pussies free.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-04 17:14:19

At 4/4/15 05:12 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/1/15 10:50 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Which is better, threesomes or foursomes?
Don't let the monsters grow. Set your pussies free.

Not to mention that girl on girl is hot.

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-04 17:30:28

At 4/4/15 05:14 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Not to mention that girl on girl is hot.

And I think girls like boy on boy, a little. Or they seem to find it hilarious at the very least.

Of course it's weird in my opinion, just fucking odd.

But that's life.

When I imagine myself in sexy three somes with more than one sexy girl (fantasy) one can't help but imagine them being overly pleasing in various sexual ways to entice the situation. That's like, a fantasy though. I imagine most threesomes are just physical acts of sex and aren't all that creative. Because no one likes depravity.

I sure do like being the centre of attention though. Silly girls. Doing things for my pleasure... hmmm

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to sex talk? 2015-04-04 17:34:52

I think I masturbated so frequently last month my penis got longer.