00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suppressed Archeological Evidence

2,679 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Suppressed Archeological Evidence 2015-03-28 12:32:08

The only reason I can think of to suppress archeological evidence is to encourage creationism. I think this might just be worded poorly, what I mean to say is that new archeological evidence is being found that shows something is older than we think.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Suppressed Archeological Evidence 2015-03-28 12:44:47

It took me a while, but I found what I was looking for - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

Yeah, there's suppressed evidence all around us. Winners and people with the most money write history. In looking for the above link on Wikipedia, I had to go about 50 results into "Florida Coral" to find it. The article itself isn't indexed with Florida in any way! Something that big and awesome, and the State could give a fuck about it? Sounds like suppression of how we could manipulate gravity (in certain parts of the world).

My parents and I saw a video of this place on broadcast TV in the late 1970's, just before Wall Street owned all our media. My Pop really wanted to see it, so we took a long rental car ride out there one vacation to see it. Has humanity's imagination gone so stale, that it can't fathom a way to manipulate gravity? Plus, a beam of light is as good as a laser, a plumbob is still a plumbob, you know? You can split stone by drilling a few thin holes, pouring in water, and waiting for the cold - the water expands and *crack*, I've done it myself, 's neat.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature