00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good cheaper electric shavers

560 Views | 3 Replies

So I need a good but cheap electric shaving device (not looking past £20) that can nicely remove hair especially facial hair, being gentle on the skin and effectively clearing the hair without leaving rubbish behind in a good timely manner and be enjoyable and not hurt or cause any skin irritations. My old one which has always been shit has become too shit to use. So any advice on a good affordable one will be nice.

Also is there a difference in "grooming and styling" compared to actually removing the hair and not leaving it behind in a "styled" manner? For example I checked this "grooming kit" and basically everywhere inside it it keeps mentioning "you can style the beard how you like" and "adjustment settings" and the like, then in the reviews people made they basically all consist of people saying "it lets me style my beard well" etc. so does this mean all it does is "style" the hair? Or does it mean it also removes it, you know, like a shaving device is meant to do and that I want since I don't want "styled" facial hair, I want no fucking facial hair. Thoughts on that type of stupid wording and what it means if its trying to hide the fact it can't fully shave or something?

Edit: Also only looking for the type of shavers that actually look like things that cut the hair, like the one in the link, not interested in those torture devices with 3 spinning metal blades on them, not a fan of shredding my face to pieces.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Good cheaper electric shavers 2015-03-25 05:47:13

Ask the bots that frequent the BBS when staff's not around.

Response to Good cheaper electric shavers 2015-03-25 09:55:16

At 3/25/15 04:59 AM, 4cat wrote: I just bought a really chill butthole shaver for my butthole beard

You fucking dick!

At 3/25/15 03:49 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: So I need a good but cheap electric shaving device

So you're actually looking for two different devices then, from my experiences, what it comes to stuff like this, good and cheap are not going hand to hand over here at least, unless you find one from a bargain bin with original cost of like, at least 50€ or 100 €

BBS Signature

Response to Good cheaper electric shavers 2015-03-25 10:53:49

Walmart normally has the cheapest things in town. Check 'em out.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature