00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doing nothing

553 Views | 18 Replies

Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:10:34

I have caught myself doing nothing and then more nothing lately. I can't seem to get motivated to do much, I think I need some boobs in my face.

I'd go to the strip club, but I'm too lazy..

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:11:50

What's the penalty of getting caught?

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:22:40

At 3/23/15 05:11 AM, Jin wrote: What's the penalty of getting caught?

a high five

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:25:08

At 3/23/15 05:17 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: sounds like you have an attitude problem. it might be hereditary. do you have a weak dad

--supergandhi64

What the fuck? lol

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:26:42

At 3/23/15 05:25 AM, Zombified wrote:
At 3/23/15 05:17 AM, supergandhi64 wrote: sounds like you have an attitude problem. it might be hereditary. do you have a weak dad

--supergandhi64
What the fuck? lol

He posts random posts that has a very small red thread connected to the topic.

BBS Signature

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 05:57:25

Doing nothing is natural.
Smoke or some shit, makes doing nothing a little less empty.

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 06:08:17

You realise strippers can make house calls right?

Sounds like you've got a bad case of idle-itis, i'd prescribe at least 2 hours with a stripper

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 06:20:23

At 3/23/15 06:08 AM, FoAngel wrote: You realise strippers can make house calls right?

Sounds like you've got a bad case of idle-itis, i'd prescribe at least 2 hours with a stripper

Gonna have to agree 110 percent with you on this one.

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 12:08:11

ive actually gotten a bit more motivated lately.

videogames and shit bore me now

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 12:13:17

I know how you feel. Let me just tell you, there is nothing wrong with doing nothing. If you think about it, everything is a waste of time

420 blaze it

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-23 12:17:29

"Going back to your roots" "Doing nothing"

Sounds like you might be suffering something called a lack of motivation

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 02:18:13

At 3/23/15 09:11 AM, Hoodie wrote:
I don't know, this thread sounds like an excuse to talk about how you like women or something.

I think you're just overthinking things.

At 3/23/15 12:17 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: "Going back to your roots" "Doing nothing"

Sounds like you might be suffering something called a lack of motivation

Yeah probably.

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 02:37:37

If you're lazy do be warned, your peers will find you to be scorned.

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 03:35:59

At 3/23/15 06:08 AM, FoAngel wrote: You realise strippers can make house calls right?

Actually, no I did not realize this. I have never used strip clubs. I kind of have the impression all the women there are ugly and all the men there are desperate and throw money at anything. Or at least every movie I've seen that featured strip clubs didn't have very good-looking girls. Why pay to watch some ugly girls strip? I can go to a regular club and lots of pretty girls will grind on me all night and I didn't even throw any money at them. Or I can go to a strip club, throw money at girls, and "no touch". Decisions decisions.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 03:41:42

At 3/24/15 02:37 AM, FaroutFrank wrote: If you're lazy do be warned, your peers will find you to be scorned.

So, this is your new gimmick, huh?

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 03:47:32

At 3/24/15 03:35 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Actually, no I did not realize this. I have never used strip clubs. I kind of have the impression all the women there are ugly and all the men there are desperate and throw money at anything. Or at least every movie I've seen that featured strip clubs didn't have very good-looking girls. Why pay to watch some ugly girls strip? I can go to a regular club and lots of pretty girls will grind on me all night and I didn't even throw any money at them. Or I can go to a strip club, throw money at girls, and "no touch". Decisions decisions.

Not all strippers are ugly, i admit there a fair few that are or "have the perfect face for radio". The men there aren't necessarily desperate, they could be lonely and just sight of another woman makes them feel better, if jiggly live action tits make them feel better, more power to them. The "no touch" policy applies to girls working on the floor, usually most girls are open to touching IF you're after some private time, again that depends on the girl. Also i'll point our to you a double standard in certain places Men cant touch the women strippers, BUT women can touch the male strippers. Gender inequality in the sex industry. Who knew

Apologies for being off topic

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 04:54:24

At 3/24/15 03:47 AM, FoAngel wrote: Not all strippers are ugly, i admit there a fair few that are or "have the perfect face for radio". The men there aren't necessarily desperate, they could be lonely and just sight of another woman makes them feel better, if jiggly live action tits make them feel better, more power to them. The "no touch" policy applies to girls working on the floor, usually most girls are open to touching IF you're after some private time, again that depends on the girl. Also i'll point our to you a double standard in certain places Men cant touch the women strippers, BUT women can touch the male strippers. Gender inequality in the sex industry. Who knew

Apologies for being off topic

Not off-topic at all. I mean OP started thread saying he needed boobs in his face and that he should go to a strip club but was too lazy. If it's in the original post, I'd say that's about as on-topic as you can get.

Also, I know not all of them are ugly, but I kind of have this idea the vast majority of them probably are. Usually Hollywood glamorizes things, and strip club scenes in movies just never did anything for me. Like, it was supposed to be "hot" or something I guess, but they always looked a bit homely and uninterested to me. By contrast, party scenes can be very hot, and feature much hotter girls than the ones in the strip club scenes.

And, yes, I can say actual party girls do tend to be hot, or at least the ones at parties I've been to. I cannot say firsthand what the actual strip club experience is though as I've not ever been to one, but I have low expectations of it. If I have low expectations and it costs money I tend not to bother, as a general rule.

Thing is, I actually knew a stripper, and she wasn't bad looking, but I still have this idea someone like that is the exception and most of them are ugly. Am I wrong?

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 05:10:42

At 3/24/15 04:54 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Thing is, I actually knew a stripper, and she wasn't bad looking, but I still have this idea someone like that is the exception and most of them are ugly. Am I wrong?

I wouldn't say wrong i would say it depends on your definition of beauty, there are a couple of my friends that work for bombshells, sydney based company which i wont put the link, for obvious reasons. They're what most people would consider pretty.

I mean all you need to do to be a stripper in a movie is be decently sized/looking and be willing to take your clothes off for an extra's salary or if your lucky a minor credited role

Response to Doing nothing 2015-03-24 05:59:57

At 3/24/15 05:10 AM, FoAngel wrote: I wouldn't say wrong i would say it depends on your definition of beauty, there are a couple of my friends that work for bombshells, sydney based company which i wont put the link, for obvious reasons. They're what most people would consider pretty.

Typically, if I find a girl to be hot, so do most others, but not vica-versa. For me, fake tits are just out. And I think of strip clubs as places full of fake tits. I'd rather more natural sized tits, whatever their sizes. Ditto with collagen lips. Not my thing. I think of strip clubs as places that try to maximize big tits, even if they're boob-jobbed, whereas bigger isn't always better and boob jobs = no.

On the other hand, if there was something like an alternative strip club, I'd be all over that. That's definitely my kind of girls. Very niche and people either love or hate. Tattooed, pierced girls with rainbow mohawks? Bald girls? Sexy clowns? Goth girls? Yes, please. You get the idea.

I mean all you need to do to be a stripper in a movie is be decently sized/looking and be willing to take your clothes off for an extra's salary or if your lucky a minor credited role

Yeah but let's say they have a party scene ... spring break or mardi gras or a house party or a frat party ... those tend to be hot. Compare when they have a strip club scene ... those tend to be not.