00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twinkle123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

SAFE ROOM

2,415 Views | 38 Replies

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 00:17:23

At 3/22/15 11:16 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
I suppose we could roll it around a bit to feel better. After all, it is absolutely safe.

I always knew that you didn't stink Cordy.

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 00:33:12

I think it's clear that Chelsea is super pissed, and with good reason, Bit. You make some good points but if you ask me the moment supbas made a mockery thread and everyone started piling on, discourse became impossible. Now there's a really fucking awkward bigger-person last-word-in back and forth between you two.

To everyone in this thread being a jackass, congratulations on perpetuating the One True Stereotype of Newgrounds. To our stars of the evening, if it's really important for either of you to get your point across, maybe you should both take five and talk about it like adults in an actual debate thread, ignoring (and not participating in) any distasteful trolling.

Also, no offense to my wonderful and mostly innocent fellow statesman supbas. It was pretty funny.

(>'-')>

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 00:35:29

At 3/23/15 12:33 AM, Zhon wrote: Also, no offense to my wonderful and mostly innocent fellow statesman supbas. It was pretty funny.

I do kind of regret this thread though.

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 00:42:13

At 3/23/15 12:35 AM, SuperBastard wrote:
At 3/23/15 12:33 AM, Zhon wrote: Also, no offense to my wonderful and mostly innocent fellow statesman supbas. It was pretty funny.
I do kind of regret this thread though.

Happens to the best of us.

(>'-')>

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 00:54:30

At 3/23/15 12:33 AM, Zhon wrote: I think it's clear that Chelsea is super pissed, and with good reason, Bit. You make some good points but if you ask me the moment supbas made a mockery thread and everyone started piling on, discourse became impossible. Now there's a really fucking awkward bigger-person last-word-in back and forth between you two.

To everyone in this thread being a jackass, congratulations on perpetuating the One True Stereotype of Newgrounds. To our stars of the evening, if it's really important for either of you to get your point across, maybe you should both take five and talk about it like adults in an actual debate thread, ignoring (and not participating in) any distasteful trolling.

Also, no offense to my wonderful and mostly innocent fellow statesman supbas. It was pretty funny.

I see what you're saying. It's not like the discussion was really going anywhere anyway.

I hold no ill will towards Sens, and I hope she holds none towards me. We just both happen to be highly stubborn, opinionated, argumentative people who often find ourselves on opposite sides of a particular issue. And it's a good thing that Newgrounds allows such controversial, spirited debate because most other sites would have banned one or both of us by now.

I can't say whether this thread was a good idea or not (and it does fall under the category of free speech, which I'm all for), but I do regret letting our argument spill over into it because, although this thread is something of a parody of my thread, it was not my thread to fill with our back-and-forth posts. For that I'd like to apologize to @SuperBastard.

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 01:08:20

At 3/23/15 12:54 AM, Bit wrote: I hold no ill will towards Sens, and I hope she holds none towards me. We just both happen to be highly stubborn, opinionated, argumentative people who often find ourselves on opposite sides of a particular issue. And it's a good thing that Newgrounds allows such controversial, spirited debate because most other sites would have banned one or both of us by now.

Commendable and well said on all points. I will always love NG for the free and rather successfully autonomous oasis of the internet that it is.

(>'-')>

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 02:38:05

It's a trap, I guarantee it.

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 03:04:39

As you open the door and you step inside...
We're inside out hearts
Now I want to you imagine that all your pain is a white ball of healing light
That's right, your pain, the pain itself, is a white ball of healing light!

...I don't think so.
This is your life
Live it to the last drop
Doesn't get any better than this
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

This isn't a seminar this isn't a weekend retreat!
Where you are now you can only imagine what the bottom is like!
Only after disaster can we be resurected
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.
Nothing is static
Everything is falling
Everything is falling apart

This is your life. This is your life. This is your life.
Doesn't get any better than this.
This is your life. This is your life. This is your life.
And it, and it's ending one minute at a time.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else
We are all part of the same compost heap
We are the all singing all dancing crap of the world.

Response to SAFE ROOM 2015-03-23 10:29:48

At 3/23/15 12:54 AM, Bit wrote: apology

No need for that, but thanks!