00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm a kleptomaniac

2,211 Views | 25 Replies

I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:17:11

That's right. Go ahead, say whatever mean thing you want about me. I can take it.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:19:16

it's alright. you gotta do what you can to make a living

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:23:08

At 3/20/15 06:19 PM, SentForMe wrote:
At 3/20/15 06:17 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: That's right. Go ahead, say whatever mean thing you want about me. I can take it.
It's a long road to climb out of such a thing, but I know you can do it!

That was touching. Mind if I steal this?

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:25:15

I'm pretty much in the same boat. Its unusual for me to go a day without stealing. Never off people I know. Just big shops. Can't help it.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:30:36

I have evolved into the 14th chamber.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:44:14

At 3/20/15 06:25 PM, Gagsy wrote: I'm pretty much in the same boat. Its unusual for me to go a day without stealing. Never off people I know. Just big shops. Can't help it.

Why are you such chav trash?

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:45:44

have you considered strictly trying to steal hearts?

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:45:45

You totally stole this thread idea.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:46:47

At 3/20/15 06:44 PM, Scintillating wrote:
Why are you such chav trash?

Don't know mate, just am.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 18:52:10

What did you steal recently?

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:04:39 (edited 2015-03-20 19:16:33)

At 3/20/15 06:49 PM, 24901miles wrote:
Never would have expected it from you, of all people. I have this "good girl Gagsy" image in my head that I can't shake.

Good and nice can be two very different words. I consider myself nice most of the time but never good. I'm also one of the most convincing liars you'll ever know. Not online where it is easier for most people to lie. I can stand in front of a person, look them directly in the eyes and lie without a single stutter or flinch.

I don't steal, but I'd be interested in knowing what sorts of things you've taken.

Nothing bulky. It's usually stuff I can get in a pocket or sometimes things I will literally carry out of a store. Magazines, pens, notepads, medicine, flowers, juice, small food items. Just stuff. It's weird, you need to ooze confidence to steal without being caught, and I am not a confident person. Ask me to get you some item for free though and my whole aura changes. I stand up taller, and just do things effectively.

Also I am not proud in case my words come off that way. I am very ashamed to admit to this really. It's the tram(adol) talking.

Edit:

I have never and would never steal an item off a person. It's only big corporations, it's never mister Joe public. Just want that clear. Many years ago I spent 20 minutes walking an elderly lady down the street to her house, she was a neighbour of mine a few streets away and we would always smile and say hello to one another. So this one day I was coming back from a shop with my dog and my bags and this old lady was there and we chatted and it was getting dark and she didn't feel good. I gave her my arm for her to lean on and held her handbag. When we eventually made it to her house her next day neighbour was watching us through the curtains. I just stared at her as I aided my old lady to the fin al few yards. The neighbour came out "where have you been? She says to the old woman. She takes her arm then takes the bag from me and doesn't say a word to me. I'm left there on the street with my pso very patient dog and feeling so much hurt and anger that the neighbour assumed that I was there to rob the old lady. You could tell by her demeanour and dismissal of me. I don't know where I started here, but yeah I would never hurt someone like that.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:11:16

kleptomaniacs, rap braniacs

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:13:06

At 3/20/15 06:45 PM, Scarface wrote: You totally stole this thread idea.

To hell I did!

(I'm also a liar)

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:14:04

At 3/20/15 06:17 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: That's right. Go ahead, say whatever mean thing you want about me. I can take it.

What do you steal? I'm not too crazy about thieves in general. Though large box superstores can absorb some losses, they tend to squeeze their pennies from their employees and customers. Though insurance squeezes them from what I recall. Damn, now I'm going to have to go look up how shoplifting affects the economy again.

But I don't think you've committed a serious infraction... unless you've broken into someone's home. Something like that is pretty jacked.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:20:51

I'm beyond shocked the "I can take it" line has went over everyone's head.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:23:10

At 3/20/15 07:20 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: I'm beyond shocked the "I can take it" line has went over everyone's head.

Hey, trying to have a serious discussion over here.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:25:37

At 3/20/15 07:20 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: I'm beyond shocked the "I can take it" line has went over everyone's head.

Eh, humor is subjective and all. And I'm not a big on puns, unless they're really clever.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:41:31

At 3/20/15 07:17 PM, 24901miles wrote:
That's a bit frightening. I can't lie at all. If I do, I stay up nights deeply wôrrying about having out false information into the world.

My old job helped me a lot probably with that. You have no idea how often cab firms lie to their customers about where their taxis are. Only thing that keeps me awake are thoughts of my morality. Loneliness is the cause of those upsetting thoughts I'm sure.

That's kind of fascinating. It must be nice to wear stolen clothing or shoes then. Like a physical manifestation of some superpower.

Dog treats/toys. I don't know how I forgot that. It's what I take most. I spoil my dogs rotten of course with and without money. I can't justify spending £3 on one bully stick so I just take them. Kong toys, filled hooves, squeaky toys. I end up with pockets fill of goods and still spend too much money at the same time on them.

I don't do the stolen clothes/shoes thing. I have one shirt which was stolen and that was entirely down to my brother. I was doing a self checkout and the machine started playing up so he just cancelled the lot, grabbed my bag which had the shirt in it too and took off out the store with me echoing his stride. I was panicked, worried. It was completely reckless and not how I 'operate' and everytime I wore that shirt I remembered the incident.

No, I think that I understand the feeling.

Winners don't steal.

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 19:52:57 (edited 2015-03-20 19:53:58)

At 3/20/15 07:41 PM, Gagsy wrote: Winners don't steal.

Remember, it's how you play that matters. + Winners are self-entitling douchebags.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 20:03:03

I ONCE STOLEN SOME POP ROCKS AT SOME SPORTS STORE BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT I PUT THEM IN MY POCKET WHEN I LEFT, OKAY?

Jeez, you guis really know how to drag it out of ya, huh?

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 20:16:53

I'm just a maniac in general. I'm looopy.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 20:19:04

Good teamwork

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 20:58:50 (edited 2015-03-20 20:59:00)

I'm gonna steal that original post. It's pretty good!

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-20 22:28:58

Well you could try stealing accounts here on Newgrounds.

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-21 00:54:34

I can't say something mean about a nobody. They're already an insult to themselves. :D

Response to I'm a kleptomaniac 2015-03-22 01:17:57

One of my ex-partners was (and still is, for all I know) a kleptomaniac. When she was 13 or 14 she got sucked into a gang of kids in Israel that did burglaries. The one good thing that came out of it is she stopped them from killing a guy that caught them, but when she came back to the states she was addicted to petty theft. The irony of the situation was that her parents thought / was a bad influence because I wasn't Jewish.

At 3/20/15 06:49 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 3/20/15 06:25 PM, Gagsy wrote: I'm pretty much in the same boat. Its unusual for me to go a day without stealing. Never off people I know. Just big shops. Can't help it.
Never would have expected it from you, of all people. I have this "good girl Gagsy" image in my head that I can't shake.

v

I'm a kleptomaniac

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)