00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the worst pain you've ever felt

2,972 Views | 36 Replies

the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-17 19:25:01

so last week I had I kidney stone. made me feel like an old ass man (which I am). holy shit, I never thought anything could hurt that bad. three morphine shots couldn't even numb the pain. made me cry like a wee girl. what's the worst pain you've ever experienced?

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-17 19:38:01

I'm not sure. I think maybe when I was running in the field at elementary school and hyperextended my knee. I haven't really felt that much physical pain in my life. I've never broken a bone or had any other kind of serious injury.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-17 19:41:03

Severe migraine headaches that made me want to puke.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 02:39:54

Getting a fulling wound up kick in the balls with steel toes on fun fact it felt like I got sucker punched with no air in my lungs my legs buckled.

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 03:08:31

When my heart was broken in two for the first time.

Also my wisdom teeth removal after the pain meds wore off.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 03:20:12

I only sleep-walked once in my entire life, and I was having lewd dreams at the time. When I woke up the first thing I saw was my dick in a toaster. Do the math as to how badly that hurt.

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 08:06:58

Worst pain... hmm...

A few years ago, one of my teeth has rotten to such degree, it got infected to the point of having it extracted. It was not the extraction process that was painful (it was done by professionals), but the pain before that. I can't recall any worse pain at all, especially since I never broke a bone in my life.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 10:12:42

When I was young I shattered my elbow, my arm felt like it split into two

420 blaze it

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 13:13:41

Getting a knee'd full-force to the balls by a fucking bitch on the street.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 13:19:01

When I see all the corruption, it truly inflicts me deep

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 13:59:44

Holding a burning coal in lag ba'omer as a kid. Several precious moments have passed till I realized it is not cold.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

At 3/17/15 07:25 PM, HarryFeltersnach wrote: so last week I had I kidney stone. made me feel like an old ass man (which I am). holy shit, I never thought anything could hurt that bad. three morphine shots couldn't even numb the pain. made me cry like a wee girl. what's the worst pain you've ever experienced?

Physically? Em... I don't know. Torn muscles in the neck and back region are absolutely terrible. I dropped a 50 pounds dumbell over my shoulder at the gym once. It dragged my arm backward and over my shoulder until I dropped it. The pain was terrible, and it was even worst over the next few days. When you injure yourself in this way, the smallest movements are painful, since it's quite inevitable that a lot of movements require the muscles of your neck and back to be used.

I've also had broken bones in the past. The pain is very sharp, but it doesn't last that long compared to muscle injuries, and once your limb is in plaster, it's pretty rare that you'll feel any more pain. It's annoying to have an arm in plaster, and it's even worst when it's a leg, but as far as pain goes, broken bones really isn't the worst. Well, at least not in my experience. But I've never broken any fingers, facial bones, a collarbone or any bones like that. So I wouldn't know for these.

I also had to get facial surgery in my lower lip. They opened it and patched it up. The stitches were in my mouth and I would often pull them by accident with my teeth. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick. Even when I didn't touch the stitches, the pain was excruciating. I had to take cocktails of painkillers to be able to sleep. It took something like a full week before it stopped being continuously painful.

Otherwise... getting hit in the nuts also hurts a lot. But it's nothing like the pain of a torn muscle or that facial surgery I had.

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 17:06:01

A spring in fell in my hand, so I had to go to the doctor. I also got hit by a baseball bat in my head during a baseball match.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 17:51:52

At 3/17/15 07:25 PM, HarryFeltersnach wrote: so last week I had I kidney stone. made me feel like an old ass man (which I am). holy shit, I never thought anything could hurt that bad. three morphine shots couldn't even numb the pain. made me cry like a wee girl. what's the worst pain you've ever experienced?

emomental pain.

periods

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 18:01:06

The day after my first motorcycle wreck. Not during, not immediately afterwards, but the morning I woke up...just....EVERYTHING hurt. I could barely walk. My hand was fucked, couldn't even press the button on my bike's ignition.

Took me just about half a year to completely heal. So far in my life, thats the most painful experience I've ever had.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 23:27:55

Honestly,I can take pain..And some of the pain feels good,in a weird kinda way....But thee absolute worst pains you can't bare are Toothaches(I'm talking about when your tooth's broke and the nerves exposed...feels like someones pulling down on your jaw and stabbing you with a 1000 needles until you have it pulled/removed), Earaches and the Sciatica back pain....That pain can make a grown man cry like a baby..

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-03-18 23:35:28

Im reading all of these thinking, damn I've experienced a lot of these. I've had broken bones. I get migrains so bad that I actually do throwup. my teeth are fucked. a good toothache will make you want to kill yourself. but nothing I've ever felt compares to that little 1/8 inch stone in my kidney.

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-30 22:01:48

Drinking Strawberry flavored Fruitopia feels like ingesting Poison into my liver.

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-30 22:18:16

Chronic depression.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-30 23:42:24

worst pain?

gettin all four wisdom teeth pulled

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 00:03:57

A charlie horse.

I haven't felt real pain yet.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 00:33:50

Wound infection on my leg. It was painful as F**k!

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 01:01:08

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 01:09:48

I used to downhill skate aye.
I came of my board going 70km/h in the summer (roads are hot as fwak mate in Australia).

Was only wearing a tshirt, and my school P.E shorts.
Tore my skin up, got burns everywhere.

Mate, was gnarly as.
Went down the hill later that day after i chilled out for a bit.

BBS Signature

the week following the day after i had my wrist shattered at-bat by a pitch in baseball sometime during middle school was pretty fucking severe. i remember it being agonizing

however the most recent worst pain that i can actually viscerally experience would be when I got food poisoned by a bad breakfast sandwich. there was a night where I was curled up in the fetal position in extreme pain from cramps or whatever the hell was going on in my gastrointestinal tract and nothing i did could stop it. I ended up having to be carried to the trunk of my car and laid in it so that i wouldn't have to sit up, and be taken to the hospital where they put me in a bed for 8 hours hooked up to three IVs, two for basic fluids and one for morphine.

it sucks being in the hospital for an extended period of time, let me tell you. you get bored of the tiny ass TV real quick and your phone will die eventually

BBS Signature

It's a tossup between the kidney stone and the sciatic nerve, which pressed heavily on my spinal cord... and those are two of the three world's worst pains. No plans on trying out childbirth (which is #3 on the list).

The kidney stone was the worst pain (dripping sweat, constant prancing pain), and lasted for several hours, but the sciatic nerve was just paralyzingly sharp (couldn't help but to scream), took over an hour to get out of bed once it swelled up, and did its worst... that lasted for 2-3 days. Getting shot was much less painful, so was wiping out on a motorcycle at a good speed. Getting tossed from a horse kinda sucked, but the recovery time was better.

Getting the brush off from a girl I really liked, was a really bad one... actually, that happened more than once.

At 8/31/15 02:38 AM, raving2thegrave wrote: the week following the day after i had my wrist shattered at-bat by a pitch in baseball sometime during middle school was pretty fucking severe. i remember it being agonizing

That's gotta suck

however the most recent worst pain that i can actually viscerally experience would be when I got food poisoned by a bad breakfast sandwich.

Was it botulism? I had that when I was 13, and my folks left me home alone, so they could have a vacation by themselves... so I couldn't call 911. Kept barfing and barfing, even when nothing came up. Fell down a few times, but managed to rehydrate.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 02:40:19

damn we have some old ass users in this thread, i thought i had it good with 07 but i see 01, 03, 05, shit

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 02:46:49

At 8/31/15 02:40 AM, raving2thegrave wrote: damn we have some old ass users in this thread, i thought i had it good with 07 but i see 01, 03, 05, shit

We're Oldgrounders B-)

I had my wisdom teeth pulled my softmore year in high school. It was on a Friday, but on Monday the pain medication wasn't working so I had to go back in. Turned out there was something wrong with the sockets (I don't remember what). Hurt for maybe a week or so later. I still occasionally get cramps in the sockets when I yawn or chew food at a weird angle, and that was 7 years ago.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to the worst pain you've ever felt 2015-08-31 17:31:14

At 8/31/15 12:03 AM, Avery wrote: I haven't felt real pain yet.

look at the edgy cool kid with his neato swastika icon

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature