00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MondoSchizo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to blow the whistle?

663 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I cannot see anywhere at any of the Under Judgement flashes a button to report a flash. Where is the button to report flashes normally located? I'm using Chrome. I've tried using IE and FF without any ad-removing add-ons, but still the option to "blow the whistle" is still missing.

BBS Signature

Response to How to blow the whistle? 2015-03-13 03:54:24

The whistle is currently only used to flag reviews. If you think a review is abusive or not contributing anything, you flag it as unhelpful so a mod can delete it. Abuse that, and you'll end up with a garbage whistle.

If you have a problem with a flash, blam it. If you think it's stolen, report it to a moderator.

Response to How to blow the whistle? 2015-03-13 12:42:08

You just put your lips together and you come real close.

But seriously, the whistle system has been for the most part removed for some time now. You can to my knowledge only gain whistle points by flagging abusive reviews. Don't let that stop you from reporting illegal/rulebreaking content when you see it, though!

For reporting Flash/Games, go to the Elite Guard Barracks thread.

For reporting Audio, go to the Audio Portal Cleanup thread.

For reporting Art, there is a flag button next to the title of the art piece.

BBS Signature

Response to How to blow the whistle? 2015-03-13 16:00:28

Elite Guard Barracks. If you just wanna statwhore, then you can bring your whistle up by flagging reviews.

Response to How to blow the whistle? 2015-03-13 18:12:07

Marking reviews is the one way you can upgrade your Whistle. As for actually blowing the whistle, it can nae be done. :/ Not until they re-implement the feature... maybe with the new layout! Still hoping.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to How to blow the whistle? 2015-03-13 18:21:39 (edited 2015-03-13 18:23:05)

Ah, got it. It's been a while since I last had to use it, I was seriously about to lose my $h!t since I couldn't find the option. Thanks all!

BBS Signature