00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

March Challenge of the Month!

26,043 Views | 207 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-21 18:11:15

At 3/21/15 04:48 PM, newsarecoming wrote: Almost there, so what do u think guys ?

I told you an idea about chapel would be nice, didn't I? :P :P :D

"You destroy your enemies by making friends with them" COD MW

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-21 22:20:06

Here's my attempt. We have Bojack riding Kevin Spacey through the outback. It's pretty much done, but I'm open to suggestions!

At 3/22/15 04:40 AM, newsarecoming wrote: Yup !!! So what do u think ? Bad or Good or in between

well, lets say like this: every piece of artwork is beautiful in its own way. Artwork rating criteria are always subjective and depend on one's personal taste.
that being said I encourage you to take your mastery to next level by creating even more art. more you draw more skills you gain and that gives more value to whatever you draw.
By the way there is an artwork Malevic's black square and it is just a black square and it is considered to be an artwork and a famous one. so, what i say by this is that every drawing has its own fan club :)

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 09:01:56

I really hope I can finish it today, march was a stressful month, i had no time to work on it :/

Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 11:06:24

At 3/11/15 10:00 AM, chronicbite wrote:
At 3/8/15 05:14 PM, coboldt wrote: My WIP - Better Call Saul
First character: a crocodile judge
Ilove your art style but I don't really think better call saul counts as it is not a netflix original :( ! It was going to be my pick too :P

Thank you :D as far as I know it is a Netflix Original. Though it's different than the others, because it's a spin-off
I hope it counts :)

(sorry for the double post, different time for working here)

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 11:26:47

At 3/22/15 11:06 AM, coboldt wrote:
Thank you :D as far as I know it is a Netflix Original. Though it's different than the others, because it's a spin-off

that looks really good! one of the best in this contest in my opinion

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 15:12:15

At 3/11/15 10:00 AM, chronicbite wrote:
At 3/8/15 05:14 PM, coboldt wrote: My WIP - Better Call Saul
First character: a crocodile judge
Ilove your art style but I don't really think better call saul counts as it is not a netflix original :( ! It was going to be my pick too :P

Here's the proof - directly from Netflix for all who weren't sure if BCS counts

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 15:14:12

Damn mobile phone didn't upload the picture

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 15:48:05

Its looking great, there's a chance of winning! xD

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 15:56:12

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 16:53:30

My artwork for the competition.

I'd love to get some feedback

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 17:24:15

I uploaded the image and i am uploading here too because i dont know exactly if Jazza cans find mine :)

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 17:27:59

At 3/22/15 03:48 PM, polhudo wrote:

Its looking great, there's a chance of winning! xD

uhhh thank you :D
another WIP, I'm really hardworking today xD

- Oscar Wilde

Finally finished, it was close to the deadline and im not happy with it, i should not leave it so late next time...

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 17:38:53

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 18:54:17

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 21:11:16

Hey guys! Im 15years old and this is my 1st time ever participating in any of jazza's contests. Im almost done with this piece... So if you would have any suggestions, tips or advice to give me, i would definetly appreciate it and take it in concern while finalising my art. Thank you in advance for any and all support you give me! And i wish you all the best luck in the contest! Thank you. Max

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 21:24:46

Hey guys...me again. Heres a link to the image in a higher quality... For those interested...Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_nNp-uI2mABV3RDVTJIY2hyc00/view?pli=1

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 22:20:53

I'm not sure why the tags aren't showing up for me, so I'm posting the final version here too.

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-22 22:34:44

my entry: BOUND down under

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 06:23:49

At 3/22/15 09:24 PM, LCDrawings wrote: Hey guys...me again. Heres a link to the image in a higher quality... For those interested...Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_nNp-uI2mABV3RDVTJIY2hyc00/view?pli=1

Awesome background, loved the work.

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 09:00:00

And there she is ^_^ Marvel's Jessica Johnes ^_^

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 11:07:32

At 3/22/15 03:14 PM, coboldt wrote:

Sorry mate, but if you look up all accredited information on development and production for BCS, Netflix is NOT part of any of it. Netflix was merely interested in distribution, but the show was developed between AMC and Sony Pictures Television. Other involved production companies are High Bridge Productions, Crystal Diner Productions, and Gran Via Production. Netflix merely acts as a distributor in countries that cannot access AMC, which is why some people can only watch it on Netflix outside of the US,

BCS is NOT a Netflix developed show, sorry.

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 11:53:41

At 3/23/15 11:07 AM, rpRave wrote:
Sorry mate, but if you look up all accredited information on development and production for BCS, Netflix is NOT part of any of it. Netflix was merely interested in distribution, but the show was developed between AMC and Sony Pictures Television. Other involved production companies are High Bridge Productions, Crystal Diner Productions, and Gran Via Production. Netflix merely acts as a distributor in countries that cannot access AMC, which is why some people can only watch it on Netflix outside of the US,

For me there's nothing more trustworthy than a "Netlix Original" Intro and Claim on Netflix. As long they display it as a Netflix Original it must count for a project like this ;)

- Oscar Wilde

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 12:56:53

At 3/23/15 11:53 AM, coboldt wrote:

For me there's nothing more trustworthy than a "Netlix Original" Intro and Claim on Netflix. As long they display it as a Netflix Original it must count for a project like this ;)

Actually, he's right. Unfortunately "better call saul" isn't mentioned in any way as a program exclusively hosted by netflix ( as he says the show is available elsewhere in other countries) It is only a netflix exclusive in your country or region. But maybe Jazza will make an exception since it's pretty controversive in this case. But if we stick with the official list of em shows, it isn't a netflix original. Still, great work :)

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 13:48:26

At 3/23/15 11:53 AM, coboldt wrote:
At 3/23/15 11:07 AM, rpRave wrote:

Well I would hope they would count since there are a lot of BCS submissions, however the label as "original" exists only outside the US since AMC doesn't broadcast in a lot of countries. It is simply an "Original Broadcast" via Netflix, but it is not an original creation of Netflix, as all the other programs are. If you Google a list of Netflix Original programs, BCS will not be included. I am unable to watch BCS on Netflix here in the US (which actually sucks since my DVR has been messing up lately) because its exclusive to its original developer, AMC.

But there are certainly a lot good BCS submissions here, so we'll see if he decides its acceptable.

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 15:05:18

Good luck to everyone

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 18:12:11

Hey guys. i just finished my part. but im new here and i dont know for some reason my posts just never show up
in public whenever i post a piece of art so i was wonering for those of you who had been here for a while.
can you guys help me out to get my part out in public so i can be sure i wont miss this contest?
i've been working quite hard on it and i dont want to miss. anyone be kind enough to help me please
pm me or simply reply me back here, thank you much guys. your help will be great appreciate it :).
here is my part, please help me get scouted. thank you :)

Response to March Challenge of the Month! 2015-03-23 19:09:39

I posted the illustration 15 minutes before midnight... local time. :) I hope that's valid