00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-Bullying Day!

2,715 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Anti-Bullying Day! 2015-02-26 19:06:47

At 2/26/15 12:57 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/25/15 03:59 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, NOW I CAN'T BULLY SOMEONE WEAKER THAN ME FOR A WHILE!!!
That's how it is and if anything, bullying is better off wiped out but unfortunately it's easier said than done as assholes tends to be common.

I completely agree that bullying should be wiped of the map, as should starvation, terrorism, and natural disasters. Which is why I actually thing a bit of confrontation during childhood is a bit of a character builder, because shit just happens. The earlier you develop skills, the easier they become later in life. Conflict resolution is a skill.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Bullying Day! 2015-02-26 22:06:55

At 2/26/15 07:06 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:

I completely agree that bullying should be wiped of the map, as should starvation, terrorism, and natural disasters. Which is why I actually thing a bit of confrontation during childhood is a bit of a character builder, because shit just happens. The earlier you develop skills, the easier they become later in life. Conflict resolution is a skill.

Yeah, it sure worked out when some of these people wind up shooting up the school.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Bullying Day! 2015-02-26 23:38:48

At 2/26/15 10:06 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/26/15 07:06 PM, Prinzy2 wrote:

Yeah, it sure worked out when some of these people wind up shooting up the school.

Maybe they should put one of those TSA body scanners outside the school and make kids go through them before going in. Stick them in a nice, clean, violent-free zone, make all the kids wear the same clothes, cry to the teacher whenever someone says Justin Bieber's music sucks.

Guess it's whether you'd rather have a nation of cattle or a nation of people. America fought for it's freedom from the British crown, the Mormons settled in Utah for it's religious freedoms. Now kids are being taught what they can't do rather than what they can do. It's going to work out real well when the clerk at a convenience store gets his brains blown out after trying to hug it out with the robber.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Bullying Day! 2015-02-27 00:10:50

At 2/26/15 11:38 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: A

Maybe they should put one of those TSA body scanners outside the school and make kids go through them before going in. Stick them in a nice, clean, violent-free zone, make all the kids wear the same clothes, cry to the teacher whenever someone says Justin Bieber's music sucks.

Now you're definitely trolling but hey, whatever rocks your boat.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Bullying Day! 2015-02-27 01:41:10

I suggest handing kids guns so they will be able to protect themselves from bullies.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature