00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has my game been deleted

401 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Has my game been deleted 2015-02-24 12:15:45

Hello I need to know if my game has been deleted it was Under Judgment for a few days and now its not there how ever I can still play it on my profile if its a case of quality is there a way I can reload it when its better I am a bit annoyed because I worked hard on my game and there are games on the latest page that don't even work thx

Response to Has my game been deleted 2015-02-24 13:05:15

At 2/24/15 12:15 PM, Dapa5678 wrote: Hello I need to know if my game has been deleted it was Under Judgment for a few days and now its not there how ever I can still play it on my profile if its a case of quality is there a way I can reload it when its better I am a bit annoyed because I worked hard on my game and there are games on the latest page that don't even work thx

The portal mods visit the WiHT forum more often than here, so they could give you an exact answer.

In general, it got blammed (not good enough), it has material that was flagged, or it's a clone of something else.

Response to Has my game been deleted 2015-02-24 23:43:41

At 2/24/15 12:15 PM, Dapa5678 wrote: Hello I need to know if my game has been deleted it was Under Judgment for a few days and now its not there

Because it finished it's approval process (either blammed or it passed).

how ever I can still play it on my profile

Then it passed and didn't get blammed...

if its a case of quality is there a way I can reload it when its better

Unless it is a very significant improvement (was absolutely broken but you fixed/made it more playable, added loads of new content, etc.) I would just move on to your next project. If you want to fix it do not resubmit the game with a different title - simply update the swf file in your project settings and update this fixes/updates in the game's description.

I am a bit annoyed because I worked hard on my game and there are games on the latest page that don't even work thx

Don't expect it to be amazing just because you worked really hard on it or feel cheated by other people's "success". It takes a lot of time and practice to get better at making better games. Examine why your game didn't do as great as you had hoped, listen to the feedback you got from your reviews, and use that knowledge to improve your next project.