00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programmer Looking for trades~!

470 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer Looking for trades~! 2015-02-24 02:59:31

Hello there!
I'm actually looking for an artist to exchange with (no payment), but I could also double as a paid programmer.

Artist I'm looking for:
(I've actually already listed the assets that I need the artist to draw)
-Someone capable of drawing anime-styled characters

-I prefer someone who can create dark themed pictures OR the exact opposite.

-This person will also be creating a 2d map (not a detailed map though, I have samples for the artist who's willing to contact me)

-This person will also be responsible with the creation of the buttons and similar stuffs.

What I can do:
-I'm pretty much flexible. Tell me what you want me to use, I'll try to find a loophole into it.

-My main language is C++ but I can work with Unity using JavaScript.

-I don't create games using game engines(Unity, etc.), I create them traditionally with Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate(the game will be fully coded). This way you don't have to pay for a game engine, it takes time though. (I usually make extravagant functions, which resembles a game engine, so that other programmers could easily follow up on my work, in case something happens)

-If the game is in 3d, I'd rather we use a 3d game engine, I am capable of scripting with opengl for c++ but it takes a whole lot of effort (would be fine with a bunch of other programmers).

-I'm also capable of creating 3d images, given that 2d resources are available from at least 2 viewpoints (Front and Side, the others are optional unless specific) (My course includes CAD, finished it last year)

-I'm currently a university student (Mechatronics), but no worries, I always bring my laptop with me. (I also have this special skill that students have, I can work ULTRA fast, with tears though.... but I usually pass stuff weeks before deadline, I'm just telling you in advanced for safety purposes)

-If someone asks for some credentials, etc. Like a report card. Just tell me.

-I'm a coffee lover, did someone ever tell you to never trust coffee lovers? :D

How my trade works:
In cases of trade, I'd like to see the artist's work first. I would then make a sample game for the artist, just tell me what you want (I'll also ask for the gameplay info, so that I can decide). If the artist approves then we send resources by percentage. If the game progress is at 50% then I prefer the resources that I received to be at at least 50% too.
Your work is your work, credits are welcome but I won't take any percentage of your profits unless you propose a different plan.
The same applies to my work. The coding will belong to you and the artwork will be mine, I'll credit you though.

Paid version:
Please disclose the game info with me and I'll decide.
I can also work with teams.
Payment doesn't have to always be of monetary value, It can be a giftcard, a used playstation game, etc. your call. Like I said, flexible.
(I might and will choose though--) :>

Happy game developing, people!

-I actually posted similar post on another site. If you noticed then that means you're looking for a programmer, since you saw my post twice, don't hesitate to ask me.