00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,416 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-25 01:18:45

At 4/24/16 02:43 AM, Jonas wrote: I AM HERE TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE SITE HAND IN HAND.
Be warned, I didn't wash them.

You should always wash your hands. Yes, every time.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Hello, I'm PanzerJig. I haven't figured out yet what I'm gonna do around here specifically, so I'm just gonna scratch my butt for now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-25 18:38:24

At 4/25/16 06:30 PM, PanzerJig wrote: Hello, I'm PanzerJig. I haven't figured out yet what I'm gonna do around here specifically, so I'm just gonna scratch my butt for now.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Haha, it's okay if you don't know what you're going to do around here yet. I see you have a piece of art submitted here, though. Is your goal to be an artist here on NG?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

At 4/25/16 06:38 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 4/25/16 06:30 PM, PanzerJig wrote: Hello, I'm PanzerJig. I haven't figured out yet what I'm gonna do around here specifically, so I'm just gonna scratch my butt for now.
Welcome to Newgrounds!

Haha, it's okay if you don't know what you're going to do around here yet. I see you have a piece of art submitted here, though. Is your goal to be an artist here on NG?

Well, yeah, maybe, I don't want to declare myself quite yet. As they say - actions speak louder, time will tell.
Thanks for the welcome!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-25 19:13:18

At 4/25/16 07:03 PM, PanzerJig wrote:
At 4/25/16 06:38 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Welcome to Newgrounds!

Well, yeah, maybe, I don't want to declare myself quite yet. As they say - actions speak louder, time will tell.
Thanks for the welcome!

Well, whatever you decide to do here on Newgrounds I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Also, no need to thank me, I love welcoming new users. They need a welcome from someone who cares, like me. :P

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-25 19:22:49

Hello PanzerJig, welcome to NewGrounds. You don't have to do anything, except enjoy all of out user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

At 4/25/16 07:22 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Hello PanzerJig, welcome to NewGrounds. You don't have to do anything, except enjoy all of out user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

Why thank you for a kind prescription, Doctor :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-25 19:47:24

At 4/25/16 07:35 PM, PanzerJig wrote:
At 4/25/16 07:22 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Why thank you for a kind prescription, Doctor :)

You are welcome. If you ever need help, let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-26 19:44:53

Welcome! The forums are a great way to stay engaged with the community; and there are a lot of amazing artists, musicians, animators, and developers here providing you with all the entertainment you could ever need to check out.

Enjoy your stay and see how far the rabbit hole goes!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-29 14:58:52

Yo, I'm a person who makes sounds. I came here to listen to other peoples music and get people to listen to mine, hopefully. Always been curious about this website since Castle Crashers.

At 4/29/16 02:58 PM, Kalviter wrote: Yo, I'm a person who makes sounds. I came here to listen to other peoples music and get people to listen to mine, hopefully. Always been curious about this website since Castle Crashers.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Musicians are always welcome here. If you want more people to review the music you will be submitting to the site, check out the Review Request Club and post your songs there.

If you need any more help let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-29 15:19:12

At 4/29/16 03:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 4/29/16 02:58 PM, Kalviter wrote: Yo, I'm a person who makes sounds. I came here to listen to other peoples music and get people to listen to mine, hopefully. Always been curious about this website since Castle Crashers.
Welcome to Newgrounds!

Musicians are always welcome here. If you want more people to review the music you will be submitting to the site, check out the Review Request Club and post your songs there.

If you need any more help let me know.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Once the track I'm currently uploading finishes, I'll stick it there.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-29 15:40:03

At 4/29/16 03:19 PM, Kalviter wrote:
At 4/29/16 03:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: If you want more people to review the music you will be submitting to the site, check out the Review Request Club and post your songs there.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Once the track I'm currently uploading finishes, I'll stick it there.

No problem, glad to help. Enjoy your stay here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 01:32:52

Welcome to NewGrounds, Kalviter. You should check out all of our content. Enjoy your time here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 07:48:47

At 4/30/16 01:32 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Welcome to NewGrounds, Kalviter. You should check out all of our content. Enjoy your time here.

Hey! Got any recommendations for stuff? Good movies, games, etc?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 10:24:26

At 4/30/16 07:48 AM, Kalviter wrote:
At 4/30/16 01:32 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Hey! Got any recommendations for stuff? Good movies, games, etc?

Do you enjoy fighting or platformer games? How about video games parody movies?

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 12:59:25

At 4/30/16 10:24 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

Fighting games sound good, though all of them sound aight.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 13:25:25

BBS Signature

Hi im new here my name is Dan
im an artist/animator.
But i wanna be a successful WEB COMIC or game author
ALSO i wanna be the most MAD person on NG
and by MAD i mean insane-ly Funny or not really funny, but not evil (abuse/Trollers)

Also i want to know if there is any good game making software? that is free.......pls

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 15:12:33

At 4/30/16 03:05 PM, M4D-DaN wrote: Hi im new here my name is Dan
im an artist/animator.
and by MAD i mean insane-ly Funny or not really funny, but not evil (abuse/Trollers)

Welcome to Newgrounds, Dan!

That's awesome that you're an artist/animator. Newgrounds will be a great place for you then.

Also, speaking of trollers, watch out for them on the forums. You should be able to spot them, though.

Also i want to know if there is any good game making software? that is free.......pls

I couldn't really give you advice here, since I'm not a game developer.

BUT if you need help with anything around the site, let me know. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 15:47:45

Hulloa. My drawing program won't work properly for whatever reason and my entire life kind of revolves around making art, so I don't have much else to do right now. I figured I'd make an account here because I've known about this website since I was little, I've played some games on it, and even found some of my favorite music here. I don't really know what I'd contribute to this site though, I feel like my art would be out of place style-wise. I have dabbled in animation though, so maybe I'll upload something one day. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 15:58:38

At 4/30/16 03:05 PM, M4D-DaN wrote: Hi im new here my name is Dan

Welcome to NewGrounds, M4D-DaN. You should check out all of our user generated content. Why would you want to be so MAD on NewGrounds. There are trolls on any website, best to just avoid them.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 16:02:53

At 4/30/16 03:47 PM, CoconutMoose wrote: Hulloa. I've played some games on it, and even found some of my favorite music here. I don't really know what I'd contribute to this site though, I feel like my art would be out of place style-wise. I have dabbled in animation though, so maybe I'll upload something one day. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Welcome to NewGround, CoconutMoose. There are plenty games that we offer. Your art could be a good addition. Feel free to submit an animation when you are ready.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 16:11:52

At 4/30/16 12:59 PM, Kalviter wrote:
At 4/30/16 10:24 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Fighting games sound good, though all of them sound aight.

The ULTIMATE fighting game.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 21:39:43

At 4/30/16 03:47 PM, CoconutMoose wrote: Hulloa. My drawing program won't work properly for whatever reason and my entire life kind of revolves around making art, so I don't have much else to do right now. I figured I'd make an account here because I've known about this website since I was little, I've played some games on it, and even found some of my favorite music here. I don't really know what I'd contribute to this site though, I feel like my art would be out of place style-wise. I have dabbled in animation though, so maybe I'll upload something one day. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Whenever you are able to submit your art to Newgrounds, go for it! Don't be shy about it or think that your art would not have any style. There are so many different types of art and artists on this site. You would not stick out like a sore thumb, you'd fit right in.

If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask me. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-04-30 21:43:43

At 4/30/16 04:11 PM, CiviLies wrote: The ULTIMATE fighting game.

That is a great NewGrounds themed fighting game.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-05-01 12:59:18

At 5/1/16 10:59 AM, LameDuck20299 wrote: Hey guys, im new to NG, seems like a cool place to be.

Welcome to NewGrounds, LameDuck20299. This is a cool place to be. You should check out all the content that we have to offer. If you have any questions, let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-05-01 13:28:43

At 5/1/16 10:59 AM, LameDuck20299 wrote: Hey guys, im new to NG, seems like a cool place to be.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

NG is a very cool place to be. We have games, movies, audio, art, and of course, the forums!

If you need any help, feel free to ask me. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-05-01 13:40:51

At 5/1/16 11:28 AM, usgurshaan178 wrote

Welcome to this wonderland of Neo Geo. We has the milks and the cookies.
Just for you!

Thanks for providing the milk and cookies. They will go well with all the content we offer.

BBS Signature