00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

422,384 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-23 20:58:00

At 3/23/16 07:15 PM, myownchickens wrote: Thank you for the warm welcome! I hope to learn and grow with the community! :D

You are very Welcome. Feel free to follow me.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 15:32:41

At 3/23/16 08:58 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
You are very Welcome. Feel free to follow me.

Lol Get over yourself.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 16:11:19

Wut up?
Where do I start out in this place?

I know its cheesy but I feel grate.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 16:28:00

At 3/24/16 04:11 PM, StatiKz wrote: Wut up?
Where do I start out in this place?

Welcome to NewGrounds, Statikz. You should check out of all our games, movies, and more. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 16:29:11

At 3/24/16 04:28 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Welcome to NewGrounds, Statikz. You should check out of all our games, movies, and more. Enjoy your stay.

I appreciate the introduction. I already did that.
Am I missing out on something else?

I know its cheesy but I feel grate.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 16:32:32

At 3/24/16 04:29 PM, StatiKz wrote:
At 3/24/16 04:28 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Welcome to NewGrounds, Statikz. You should check out of all our games, movies, and more. Enjoy your stay.

Nope. Just check out the games, movies, and art. If you need more help, just let me know.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 22:34:07

At 3/24/16 04:29 PM, StatiKz wrote:

Well, you can try submitting your own content if you want. It doesn't have to be anything professional, though of course the better it is, the better received it's likely to be. Even if it's not all that good though, wouldn't be a bad idea to submit it anyway, so that you overtime you can get more and more constructive criticism/feedback

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-24 22:42:19

At 3/24/16 10:34 PM, CiviLies wrote: Well, you can try submitting your own content if you want. It doesn't have to be anything professional the better received it's likely to be. Even if it's not all that good though, so that you overtime you can get more and more constructive criticism/feedback

Everybody is Welcomed to submit new content on NewGrounds. All of our content is user generated, we can always use more.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-25 09:02:35

Good to be back on NG. My old account got made in 2008 (or was it'09?), but got busy with life until now. So decided to make a new account to start it all fresh and new again. I believes my old profile had a few hundreds forum posts, and was around the mid-teens in NG levels.

Anyways, I'm back again and going to try to stick around for a much longer period now. I'm a big sport fan and gamer myself (Longhorns for life!), and also a PhD student up over at NYU studying business management. Got my law degree from Yale and current working for JPMorgan as a Merger-Acquisition lawyer.

TracyJackson

-EcG member for CSGO-

Attorney, Gamer, Sport Fan, PhD student (future Senator, maybe?)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-25 10:08:53

At 3/25/16 09:02 AM, EcG-TracyJackson wrote: Good to be back on NG. My old account got made in 2008 (or was it'09?), but got busy with life until now. So decided to make a new account to start it all fresh and new again. I believes my old profile had a few hundreds forum posts, and was around the mid-teens in NG levels.

Anyways, I'm back again and going to try to stick around for a much longer period now. I'm a big sport fan and gamer myself (Longhorns for life!), and also a PhD student up over at NYU studying business management. Got my law degree from Yale and current working for JPMorgan as a Merger-Acquisition lawyer.

Welcome back to NG! How are things in the world of Mergers and Acquisitions?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-25 10:52:53

At 3/25/16 09:02 AM, EcG-TracyJackson wrote: Good to be back on NG. My old account got made in 2008, but got busy with life until now. So decided to make a new account to start it all fresh and new again.
Anyways, I'm back again and going to try to stick around for a much longer period now. I'm a big sport fan and gamer myself current working for JPMorgan as a Merger-Acquisition lawyer.

Welcome to NewGrounds, EcG-TracyJackson. Welcome back to the best place on the internet. Check out all of out new content. Enjoy your stay here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-25 12:06:48

At 3/25/16 10:08 AM, TomFulp wrote: Welcome back to NG! How are things in the world of Mergers and Acquisitions?

Thanks for the welcome back, sir. Wasn't aware you are still active reading the forums!

Job-wise, it's going alright. I was surprised initially at the amount of money a company is willing to spend to get some other competing company. First assignment I've ever gotten when I got the job, two weeks into my first day at work, I stared at the document when it noted that Company A wanted to buy out Company B (a relatively small one with just 4 stores in 2 states) for close to 100 million. Yikes! Wow, haha.

TracyJackson

-EcG member for CSGO-

Attorney, Gamer, Sport Fan, PhD student (future Senator, maybe?)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-25 12:13:48

At 3/25/16 12:06 PM, EcG-TracyJackson wrote: Job-wise, it's going alright. First assignment I've ever gotten when I got the job, two weeks into my first day at work, I stared at the document when it noted that Company A wanted to buy out Company B for close to 100 million. Yikes! Wow, haha.

Glad to see that being on NewGrounds can help a user become successful in a career. Good luck doing what you do.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-26 15:01:32

Hello. Just made an account here. I've been animating for a year or so now but I've never came over here to this site as I've spent most of my time on other sites like Hyun's Dojo.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-26 15:29:16

At 3/26/16 03:01 PM, XxScatterxX wrote: Hello. Just made an account here. I've been animating for a year or so now but I've never came over here to this site as I've spent most of my time on other sites like Hyun's Dojo.

Welcome to NewGrounds, XxScatterxX. Check out all of our user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-27 00:32:24

At 3/26/16 03:01 PM, XxScatterxX wrote: Hello. Just made an account here. I've been animating for a year or so now but I've never came over here to this site as I've spent most of my time on other sites like Hyun's Dojo.

Welcome! Feel free to submit any of your animations here. Hope you have a good experience here.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-27 08:44:05

Welcome to NG!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-27 12:01:24

At 3/26/16 03:01 PM, XxScatterxX wrote: but I've never came over here to this site as I've spent most of my time on other sites like Hyun's Dojo.

NewGrounds is the best flash site around. You will forget all about that other website. lol

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-30 00:24:19

Oh I completely missed this when I first started posting, I didn't expect to see a thread like this here.

Anyway hi, I'm Sturdy.

i am going to make it through this year if it kills me

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-30 00:32:43

At 3/30/16 12:24 AM, SturdyBlues wrote: Oh I completely missed this when I first started posting, I didn't expect to see a thread like this here.

Anyway hi, I'm Sturdy.

whats up sturd... welcome NewGrounds the best site in internet, enjoy your time here.
btw we have great musician forum...

Ohayō - Kon'nichiwa - Yoi tsuitachi - Konbanwa

Whoever and whenever you are keep doing your best and dont give up for your dream.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-30 01:50:47

At 3/30/16 12:24 AM, SturdyBlues wrote: Oh I completely missed this when I first started posting, I didn't expect to see a thread like this here.
Anyway hi, I'm Sturdy.

Welcome to NewGrounds, Sturdy. Be sure to check out all of out user generated content. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-30 19:02:30

hey, they call me groovyguy. I'm getting back into posting more games on newgrounds again. Check out what I got up right now, more soon to come!

And also, welcome to any other newcomers on here. Great to have ya on here!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-30 19:33:32

At 3/30/16 07:02 PM, groovyguy wrote: hey, they call me groovyguy. I'm getting back into posting more games on newgrounds again.
And also, welcome to any other newcomers on here. Great to have ya on here!

Welcome to NewGrounds, Groovyguy. Post all your games here. We can always use more games. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 08:45:49

At 3/30/16 12:24 AM, uwu wrote: Anyway hi, I'm Sturdy.

Hey there Sturdy; welcome to NG! Hope you have an awesome time here.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

At 3/30/16 07:02 PM, groovyguy wrote: hey, they call me groovyguy. I'm getting back into posting more games on newgrounds again. Check out what I got up right now, more soon to come!

Welcome back groovyguy! And Congrats on the ten year game-making anniversary, looks like a long hiatus. :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 08:49:21

NG is the place to be! Welcome hither.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 10:36:50

At 3/31/16 08:45 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Hey there Sturdy; welcome to NG! Hope you have an awesome time here.

Welcome Cyberdevil to NewGrounds, everybody gets one. This is an awesome website. Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 10:39:59

At 3/31/16 10:36 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Welcome Cyberdevil to NewGrounds, everybody gets one. This is an awesome website. Enjoy your stay.

Heh, wasn't expecting one of these in return, thanks. :) A very belated welcome yourself, then, to this grand Internetal oasis! May your visit be prosperous and rewarding.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 10:43:13

At 3/31/16 08:47 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Welcome back groovyguy! And Congrats on the ten year game-making anniversary, looks like a long hiatus. :)

Cyberdevil and myself were just figuring out NewGrounds ten years ago. Congrats to all three of us.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2016-03-31 10:44:18

At 3/31/16 08:49 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: NG is the place to be! Welcome hither.

Newgrounds is the number one site on the web. All are Welcomed here.

BBS Signature