00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite and least favorite class

3,152 Views | 28 Replies

Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 08:07:48

What's your favorite and least favorite class? Why?

Favorite: PE class because it's fun and you don't have to sit on a chair all day. Least: math because I've never been good with numbers.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 08:12:35

I don't have a favourite class, i just hate some classes less than others.
English is at the top and math's at the bottom.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 08:20:29

I always liked music because we had a little rock band like-on-the-radio thing going on and we'd get to piss about in a soundproof room, occasionally pretending to be practising the syllabus when the teacher poked her head in, then getting back to doing rock songs like on the radio.

I didn't like English because the cool kids behind me would make fun of my big hair. They fucking wish they had this volume, the jealous dicks. Also I was mad good at English but the teachers would never believe me when I handed coursework in, and would say I must have gotten an adult to do it for me because it was too rocking. The teachers were jealous of my mad prose, the cool kids probably were too but had to be seen to manifest their anger in another way because throwing things at a dude because his prose blows yours out of the dang water looks kind of lame.

I didn't go to a very good school.

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 08:38:50

Have fun at the school guys!

I am a big boy with a job!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 08:48:24

When I was in school I just hated the whole thing.

brains.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 09:17:11

At 2/17/15 08:38 AM, Gremlin wrote: Have fun at the school guys!

But what was your favorite class when you went to school?

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 09:24:11

At 2/17/15 09:17 AM, RandyRandom wrote:
At 2/17/15 08:38 AM, Gremlin wrote: Have fun at the school guys!

But what was your favorite class when you went to school?

English was the only thing I was extremely good at, I did also enjoy the class where we build shit from wood and metal, I can't remember the proper word for it though.

Least favorite was probably Swedish, sure I learned the numbers, and I can introduce myself, and perhaps explain that I can't speak the language very well.

Honestly, I could master that language, but I just didn't care, it started to bother my English a little

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 09:34:32

At 2/17/15 08:20 AM, Ejit wrote: I didn't like English because the cool kids behind me would make fun of my big hair.

I can relate. I had really long hair when I was younger, so I looked like a girl. In Spanish class, when a girl was told to ask someone something, she called me chica (meaning girl) when asking.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 09:56:21

At 2/17/15 09:34 AM, RandyRandom wrote: In Spanish class, when a girl was told to ask someone something, she called me chica (meaning girl) when asking.

Fuck man! And what did you do?

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 10:50:50

Favorite: History
Least favorite: Music/chorus

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 10:53:27

every class is fun as long as its not some liberal art or creative bullshit. who gives you the right to grade subjective things

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 12:21:23

At 2/17/15 09:56 AM, Ejit wrote:
At 2/17/15 09:34 AM, RandyRandom wrote: In Spanish class, when a girl was told to ask someone something, she called me chica (meaning girl) when asking.

He whipped his cock out, of course.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 12:25:51

At 2/17/15 08:07 AM, RandyRandom wrote: What's your favorite and least favorite class? Why?

My favourite class was History. I also had great history teachers for my whole time in school, luckily. As for least favourite class, that goes to French. Don't like the language that much.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 13:08:01

I enjoyed Drama, I disliked History because even though I did enjoy doing it, I always failed at it because WHO THE FUCK NEEDS TO REMEMBER DATES FOR TESTS, History should be making you remember stuff that happens not the fucking DATES of shit. Outside of a test environment who the fuck needs to memorise dates?! Yoy have dates written down and everyone can find out the dates of stuff as a result whenever needed! Why the fuck design tests around knowing such pointless information to keep in your mind?!

.....anyway, PE was sort of sometimes good and sometimes bad. Outdoor stuff I hated like rugby, hockey, football. Some indoor stuff I liked.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Favorite: Mage - Because quadratic progression.
Least favorite: Rogue - Because they're the weakest, least useful class in every game.

But really...

Favorite: Digital circuits - Because technology.
Least favorite: Botany - Because @Sekhem is right. Fuck plants.

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 14:21:12

the best class ive ever had in high school, we had a hilariously unaware teacher and we we were always doing illegal drugs/vandalizing things/ escaping whenever we went outside.

i also liked being a teacger aide. as mischeavious as a student iwas, i was still trusted enugh to be a teacher aide. one of them let me leave early and skip her class sometimes, which could have totally gotten her fired.

english teachers love me and are always surprised by my writing and intellect.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 14:24:19

I'm in college. I have to say I like all my classes, because I'm paying for them and if I say I don't like them it feels like a waste of money.

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 14:40:00

At 2/17/15 02:36 PM, BlueReality wrote:
At 2/17/15 12:14 PM, 24901miles wrote:
Yes, in younger years we studied only Catholicism and in older we study all major world religions, in college you can do Theology and get a degree in it.

Though there's not much you can do with a Theology degree.

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 14:54:28

At 2/17/15 02:24 PM, haveyouseenmyghost88 wrote: I'm in college. I have to say I like all my classes, because I'm paying for them and if I say I don't like them it feels like a waste of money.

Government or state scholarships FTW. I can hate all the classes I want.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 15:23:37

Favorite Class: English
Least Favorite Class: Math

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 17:09:47

At 2/17/15 12:14 PM, 24901miles wrote: That's pretty foreign to me. You had a class about religion in educations? Was it some sort of partitioned series of history lessons about the world's most populous religions and how they tie in with transformative events?

Math is cool though.

We used to have religion too in Elementary school, but they stopped after a while because there was complications with other cultures religious beliefs.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 17:20:21

At 2/17/15 05:19 PM, 24901miles wrote: Did the change in curricular standards apply only to government-run schools, or, both those and privately-run ones?

Public schools run by the government, yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 17:51:11

Paladin

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-17 21:34:16

THAT'S AN EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER! I usually go for being a sniper in every single game because I love campin'!

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-18 01:57:53

I'm trying to remember what classes I tolerated and somewhat enjoyed being in, and whether it was mostly because of the teacher that made it enjoyable or not.

I guess in grade 12, my favourite class was art because my art teacher enjoyed having me in her class (I got to get the NEW unopened supplies from the supply cupboard, haha) and because she would bring coffee and pastries every so often.

My least favourite class was English Lit in grade 12. I understood the material (which was mostly Shakespeare, Dalton, Beowulf, and The Ancient Mariner), but she was absurdly hard on marking essays. I remember pretty much failing a couple of take-home essays and having meltdowns because of it. I mean, how could I be doing worse in what was pretty much English class 2.0? Which I was the highest-graded student in my English class. And got an award for being, I guess, the best English student in my grade.

She was one of those teachers that would ask for your interpretation of a work (I remember writing about Paradise Lost, and writing about Lucifer), and I got 54% on it because it was the wrong interpretation.

I also did a lot of teacher's aide shit back then too, because I was a goody two shoes and would be the one that entered grades in a couple of classes, so I knew how to adjust the grade curve in the marking program.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-19 02:56:57

At 2/17/15 09:56 AM, Ejit wrote:

I just sat there trying not to cry. Just kidding - it was actually pretty funny!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-19 03:02:42

Fav: English (Sicko teacher).
Worst: Math (Dicko Teacher).

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-20 05:16:02

At 2/19/15 03:02 AM, Kriln wrote: Fav: English (Sicko teacher).
Worst: Math (Dicko Teacher).

Tell me about them. I had one teacher that raged and threw stuff in the classroom once. This was in third grade, so everyone was shocked and the school took it really bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite and least favorite class 2015-02-20 05:22:07

Best: Warrior, always able to wield whatever weapon I want in any game, and always designed to be strong physical fighter

Worst: White mage/Priest, I'm not a healer, never have been never will be.