00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A lonely screenwriter

515 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello,
I'm an animation screenwriter looking for a group of people to work with, producers, directors, animators, etc.
Here's what I've written thus far: Penana page
If you want me to write a short film for you then I can do that :), I won't charge you money for it (just as long as I get credit for writing the screenplay). So if there is anyone out there that is interested, please reply to this thread I would really appreciate it. Thank you! :)

Response to A lonely screenwriter 2015-02-17 05:27:48

At 2/16/15 05:30 AM, BlueberryKitten wrote: Hello,
I'm an animation screenwriter looking for a group of people to work with, producers, directors, animators, etc.
Here's what I've written thus far: Penana page
If you want me to write a short film for you then I can do that :), I won't charge you money for it (just as long as I get credit for writing the screenplay). So if there is anyone out there that is interested, please reply to this thread I would really appreciate it. Thank you! :)

hey I'm currently writing a cartoon series that i want to start making within the next couple of months, i've already written 4 out of 9 episodes, but i might be looking for someone else to jump in and help! its been in the works for a few years now, and I've become a bit blind to the script now, and could do with a set of fresh eyes that know what they're doing to look over it, maybe throw in some new ideas.
would this be something you'd be interested in? i'd love to discuss more about the project, so if you wanna talk, send me an email to Luke@strangewaysstudios.co.uk

have a good day!
Luke

A lonely screenwriter