00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why am I ugly?

3,238 Views | 34 Replies

Response to Why am I ugly? 2015-02-15 21:16:11

At 2/15/15 05:40 PM, Ejit wrote: Was wondering what made this thread so popular when the thread-starter who has barely posted shows no signs of responding, when I realised that you're all actually subconsciously giving advice to yourselves. Damn.

Not really, mostly everybody told him to get a haircut and to ditch the jacket. I know I don't need a haircut and a new jacket.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Why am I ugly? 2015-02-15 22:44:12 (edited 2015-02-15 22:46:14)

At 2/14/15 10:57 PM, WetWillie1 wrote: This is really embarrassing to ask, just the fact that I have to ask this makes me sad but I have to. I want to know why i'm ugly also, give me some (good) advice to make myself look better please no trolls. Here is the story yes I know onone was asking but I have to, i'm in high school, 11 grade and I get called ugly a lot almost all the time, even some of my friends call me ugly, for example this one time in class this girl I know was talking about how she would never date this one guy, and she said, pointing at people"I would rather date you then date that guy." Then she pointed at me and said the same thing after a while of thinking to myself I came to the realization that I must be really ugly I can't even get a date. So that is it really so please could someone help.

Sorry for errors in my speech and the lack of punctuation but I tried.

pics down

First off, you need to acknowledge the fact that ugliness is subjective. What one person might find ugly, another might find attractive. Therefore, there are some people out there who will find you ugly, while others won't. It's a matter of personal preference. If some chick doesn't want to fuck you because she thinks you're ugly, fuck that bitch! (Not literally, but you know what I mean) Bitches like that are bad for your health anyway. You want some chick who digs you for you who you are, not how you look.

Secondly, do not try to be "less ugly". You need to be happy with the way you are, and have confidence. In fact, if you're looking to bone some chicks, that's one of the biggest things that will turn them on. Seriously, you could look like fucking Mr. Bean and still get laid like Hugh Hefner as long as you're confident in yourself (just don't be an arrogant douche)

TL;DR stop giving a shit what you look like. I mean, don't go out of your way to look like a mess... you know, shave your face, get a cool haircut, dress respectably, but don't go overboard either. There's no need for that. Just be happy with the way god made you and stop giving a fuck what other people think. If you do that, you'll be golden. Just stick to the script and don't let anybody get you down.

Response to Why am I ugly? 2015-02-16 04:48:56

At 2/15/15 07:02 PM, WetWillie1 wrote:
At 2/15/15 05:34 AM, RandyRandom wrote: Change your phone case, smile more and get a different hairstyle.
I will try to smile more, but do you have any suggestions for a good hairstyle because my hair is not always like this I recently had a haircut to 1 blended in the back but if you can think of a better hairstyle I would like to hear it.

I don't think you're ugly at all. You should just smile more and you'll look a lot better. I don't have any hairstyle suggestions because I pretty much just ask for a haircut when going to the hairdresser. You can look up cool hairstyles online.

BBS Signature

Response to Why am I ugly? 2015-02-16 18:57:00

wear a blazer, bitches love blazers.

but serious, i've seen worse... me... loljk.

Response to Why am I ugly? 2015-02-17 00:32:31

Prisoners of Love
Blue skies above
Can't keep our hearts in jail