00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm wondering about something !

395 Views | 2 Replies

Hi everyone !

I am not sure if I'm making this post in the right channel. If it's not, please let me know and I apoligize.
So I'm wondering about something. I really love what you are doing on this website especially animation movies ! I would like to know if the animators on this website could do a short video for me, a animation. Of course I will pay for it. If it's not appropriate to talk about that here, I apologise. More generally, can someone tell me about a society or animator I could pay to do a short animation for me like the movies you are doing so well on this site.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me !

At 2/14/15 11:49 AM, NekoMika wrote: I'm sure they wouldn't mind but more information would be nice.

Well I would like a short cartoon, represented a caricature of a moment in my life tu put in a video that I am making at the moment !
Of course if someone interested I can give him the whole story and photos in order to represente me in the cartoon :p

Response to I'm wondering about something ! 2015-02-14 16:19:28

At 2/14/15 02:04 PM, Amaranthus wrote: You better have some cash ready.

Could you give some information or someone I can ask about that. What price do you think is it ? :)