00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Users you would block

2,722 Views | 44 Replies

Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:44:21

but don't because you lovem too much :3

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:45:52

I havent had a run in with anyone yet worthy of a block

inb4 challenge accepted

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:48:02

Thats a stupid question.
This is a stupid thread.

ゴ ゴ ゴ The sig emmits a menacing aura... ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:48:37

Not a single user, you're all very important to me, after all, I will prepare fuel for my doomsday device and the recipe just isn't complete without a few Newgrounders added to the mix

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:50:59

At 2/12/15 01:48 AM, Joestar wrote: Thats a stupid question.
This is a stupid thread.

A thread is only as good as the responses, you cunt!

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:51:14

Funny. Just today I decided to block all the spambots.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:52:12 (edited 2015-02-12 01:54:53)

This is a stupid thread.

I CAN'T HEAR YOOOOUUUUUU, BECAUSE I BLOCKED YOUUUUU. BUT NOT REALLLYYYYYYY. LALALALALALALALA.

I love u seeeewww much rite now, mmmmf

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:54:03

At 2/12/15 01:51 AM, Painbringer wrote: Funny. Just today I decided to block all the spambots.

But aren't they a different account every time?

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:56:12

At 2/12/15 01:54 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: But aren't they a different account every time?

I think some of them just get banned for a month with all of their posts deleted.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 01:56:16

At 2/12/15 01:50 AM, Gremlin wrote:
This is a stupid thread.

Cant have good replies with a shitty OP. The fact that you want to block someone means that you are tired of their shit and dont want to see them. How can you love someone like that, unless youre mentally ill, that is.

ゴ ゴ ゴ The sig emmits a menacing aura... ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 02:01:07

At 2/12/15 01:56 AM, Joestar wrote: Cant have good replies with a shitty OP. The fact that you want to block someone means that you are tired of their shit and dont want to see them. How can you love someone like that, unless youre mentally ill, that is.

This is NG, we're all mentally ill in one way or another

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 02:12:32

At 2/12/15 01:56 AM, Joestar wrote:
At 2/12/15 01:50 AM, Gremlin wrote:
This is a stupid thread.
Cant have good replies with a shitty OP. The fact that you want to block someone means that you are tired of their shit and dont want to see them. How can you love someone like that, unless youre mentally ill, that is.

Nawt tru.

There are plenty of scenarios where an individual is disturbed by a certain entity, yet they are still intrigued enough in it that they'll want to pay attention to it, rather than turn away. I believe it's called the television effect.

For instance, I may want to block you, maybe because you have weeab tendencies (only for example of course ;)), but if I like your posts enough to give you the "cool guy" rank, then my blocking tendencies would be negated.

This only in theory of course :3

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 02:29:09

At 2/12/15 01:45 AM, FoAngel wrote: I havent had a run in with anyone yet worthy of a block

inb4 challenge accepted

Just shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up with your goddamn australian accent. You think just because you're different than me I'm supposed to accept you or some shit? Do you think that I think your icon is cute? Is that what you're doing? What are you striving for here? The only way you could be cute is if you put a paper bag over your head and taped a picture of a panda onto it. Even then I'd ask you to wear a sleeping bag or something to cover up your atrocious fashion sense. I mean, who wears red with blue? I mean like… come on.

dont block me im so sorry

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 02:49:48

Why would I block someone for loving them? If anything I would increase access to the people I love.

If ya know what I mean!

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 04:37:02

At 2/12/15 02:53 AM, Sekhem wrote: not even wade is blocked anymore

i'm a nice person and a decent human being

i want to read every valuable opinion on this great bbs

You make me feel bad.

Unblocking gamechanger

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 06:39:34

I haven't actually blocked anyone yet. I'm a firm believer in the thought of everyone being capable of saying at least one nice and constructive thing about other people. That's why I don't block people because I want to see them grow up and bloossom to their full potential.

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 06:45:26

At 2/12/15 06:42 AM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 2/12/15 06:39 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: I haven't actually blocked anyone yet. I'm a firm believer in the thought of everyone being capable of saying at least one nice and constructive thing about other people. That's why I don't block people because I want to see them grow up and blossom to their full potential.
bro that is fucking amazing and sig worthy

Thank you! Your compliment has been noted. Please wait while I load up your monetary price for supporting me.

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 08:08:49

blockery is a weakness.

It only shows that you are unable to handle someone else's opinions or mental states, which is pretty poor since You naturaly expect the rest of us to "accept" your opinions and mental states.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 08:11:25

At 2/12/15 02:53 AM, Sekhem wrote: i want to read every valuable opinion on this great bbs

Hip-hop is shit.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 08:14:29

At 2/12/15 06:39 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: I haven't actually blocked anyone yet. I'm a firm believer in the thought of everyone being capable of saying at least one nice and constructive thing about other people. That's why I don't block people because I want to see them grow up and bloossom to their full potential.

I agree with this

I don't think blocking someone is the right way to deal with people
you can't just make them go away in real life so why should NG be any different?
huh? @Bit

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 11:38:02

At 2/12/15 07:44 AM, Hoodie wrote: I feel like blocking someone would be diminishing the value this place has.

Still though, I wish I didn't have to see ZJ's sports threads.

Except most of us still want him to keep posting these, it is too bad for you.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 13:31:07

Such a user doesn't exist in my eyes. I don't give a shit if you're a good friend of mine if you're being a dipshit on here i'm gonna block you.

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 14:20:59

I'm curious what happens when you block someone? Besides not recieving messages, do you no longer see their post either? Like if they make a thread will it be invisible to the blocker?

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 14:32:08

At 2/12/15 02:20 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I'm curious what happens when you block someone? Besides not recieving messages, do you no longer see their post either? Like if they make a thread will it be invisible to the blocker?

Yes. This is what you look like to someone who has blocked you. Clicking on the three dots will display your post.

Users you would block

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 18:54:54

i didnt know people still blocked each other. that's as offensive and hateful as it gets, ouch.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 19:10:50

I never block anyone.

I enjoy getting upset with opinions.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 19:28:45

So why don't we just get rid of the block button?
It just sits around collecting dust anyways

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 20:26:53

I don't block people for a couple reasons.
First, there's the aspect of morbid curiosity, like watching a broken-winged pigeon plummet toward the ground when it botches its takeoff.
Second, I don't like limiting my options. I can always choose in the moment whether or not I want to read an individual's posts without blocking them. At the very least it's a good exercise in willpower.

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 20:31:52

At 2/12/15 08:30 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 2/12/15 07:28 PM, Maltos wrote: So why don't we just get rid of the block button?
It just sits around collecting dust anyways
someone actually blocked me, so I'd say the feature works great

Well make them un-block you

Or at least we could have a feature as. . . when someone blocks you it should say (user name here) has blocked you
and there should be a picture of a cock block

BBS Signature

Response to Users you would block 2015-02-12 20:34:51

At 2/12/15 08:33 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 2/12/15 08:31 PM, Maltos wrote: Well make them un-block you
ehhh I'm not one to apologize to some cuntfart for blocking me

Live N Let die?

BBS Signature