00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Upload file size limit?

731 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Upload file size limit? 2015-02-10 18:00:11

Soo.. The file size was at 40MB. and I brought it down to 35.5MB. honestly thats the best i can do with compression and quality reductions...
Is there any way possible I could just get my uploading file size limit bumped up to 50MB?
last time I was hosting a collab, and it was just.. given to me, but now I'm working on this project alone so it's different(just my guess)

BBS Signature

Response to Upload file size limit? 2015-02-10 18:04:43 (edited 2015-02-10 18:07:10)

At 2/10/15 06:00 PM, TechLeSSWaYz wrote: Soo.. The file size was at 40MB. and I brought it down to 35.5MB. honestly thats the best i can do with compression and quality reductions...
Is there any way possible I could just get my uploading file size limit bumped up to 50MB?
last time I was hosting a collab, and it was just.. given to me, but now I'm working on this project alone so it's different(just my guess)

If you do believe that you've compressed it as much as you can, you can try PMing Tom Fulp to have the limit altered. It's been done before, and not just for collabs.

Just curious, what are you making? EDIT: Oh, movie, I'm guessing, from looking at your profile. I have no doubt you'll have an easy time getting the limit altered given the stuff you've already done.

Response to Upload file size limit? 2015-02-10 18:09:54

I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks for thr help! ^ ^
yeah, I'm working on Episode 4 of my series, I'd jump off a cliff if I couldn't upload this lol

If you do believe that you've compressed it as much as you can, you can try PMing Tom Fulp to have the limit altered. It's been done before, and not just for collabs.

Just curious, what are you making? EDIT: Oh, movie, I'm guessing, from looking at your profile. I have no doubt you'll have an easy time getting the limit altered given the stuff you've already done.

BBS Signature