00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

J4CX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's your go to radio station

660 Views | 18 Replies

What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:45:15

Either NJ 101.5 or 103.5 KTU

To be honest I dont listen to a lot of radio unless its just a short car ride.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:49:29

Whatever has the nicest static.
The gospel station is pretty trippy when it doesn't come in well during a sermon.

A strong emphasis on underlining.

CLICK ME >>>>

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:50:16

i dont get fm radio reception, AM only at night.. WWCR for shortwave and indie and AMI audio for sirius xm radio

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:53:39

Radio here sucks. It's actually on such an impressively low level of quality that I have literally chosen to listen to static over a clear station before.

Wasn't so bad like 8 years ago when K-Rock (106.5) and The Nerve (95.1, recommissioned) played tons of Chevelle, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

(>'-')>

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:55:12

I have sirius xm, I generally listen to comedy central radio but I usually have it on low as background noise so I can't really hear it, unless it's someone I like. I used to listen to Ozzys Boneyard radio because once I heard a song on there that I liked but when every other song I listened to on there sucked I stopped.

On christmas I put on both a sirius xm christmas station and my local fm christmas station and I listen to those interchangeably

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 18:59:24

I never listen to the radio unless I'm in the car with my parents. What they choose is 92.5 KQRS. When I get a license and a car and all of that bullshit, I'd probably either listen to that or a playlist of my favorite songs on my iPod.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:27:11

At 2/7/15 07:04 PM, 24901miles wrote: Would you guys please write out what sort of music or talk radio is played on the stations you're posting?

The one I said has a talk show in the morning and plays classic rock the rest of the time.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:31:14

In Oklahoma, it used to be KJ103, which is hard rock. Now that I'm in Oregon, there are no good rock stations, so I don't even listen to the radio anymore. All they have here is that soft rock crap and shitty ass hip hop/rap bullshit.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:33:35

At 2/7/15 07:30 PM, 24901miles wrote: Classic rock would be…the Eagles? Led Zeppelin?

Yes.

Talk radio…local current events? National news? World politics? Jokes and pranks? Celebrity gossip?

I think it might have all of what you listed. I don't know for sure. I never listen to it.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:43:06

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:46:13

My local rap/hip hop radio station.

Those black guys not only make great music, but also captivating/interesting advertising.

Those car dealership commercials kill me every time

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 19:48:00

At 2/7/15 07:43 PM, Eddmario wrote: This Rockford-based rock station is the only one I listen to.

Rockford rock rocks. Can't get any better than that.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-07 20:41:36

98.9 The Rock KC's Rock station and 101 the fox. KC's classic rock station are my usual go-to's while I'm home. but if i ever go out of town I have satellite radio so i tune to Sirus Octane and Ozzy's Boneyard channel.

Response to What's your go to radio station 2015-02-08 06:39:42

I generally listen to ESPN1530, which is a sports talk station in Cincy. I also enjoy listening to 700 WLW when Lance or Marc are on since they're entertaining dudes.

As far as FM goes, it's a toss-up between The New 94.9 which plays a mix of oldies and current songs and WEBN which has been my city's premiere rock station since the 1960s. I also listen to NASH FM 94.1 when my friend Tim is on-air.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2016-04-15 21:45:00

WLRN 91.3 ,any thing that is sports ,public or talk.

one which plays alternative music and a gospel channel but shoves classical music into your ears 24/7.

BBS Signature

Response to What's your go to radio station 2016-04-15 22:36:39

I use my phone Google radio app and just type in the name of an artist and it'll start playing songs by that artist and artists/acts commonly associated and within the same/similar genre to that artist. Like, I'll put in Apathy or Atmosphere if I want some indie rap and get back song by La Coka Nostra, Blackalicious, or Aesop Rock as well as the artists I looked up. I do this with all sorts of artists across different genres so I listen to a wide span of stuff.

Response to What's your go to radio station 2016-04-16 04:48:15

BBC Radio Lancashire, meep! I've even set it as my wake-up alarm.

or as I like to call it since two of my own songs got played there -- BBC Radio Meep!

Response to What's your go to radio station 2016-04-16 11:34:54

At home we listen to a Christian station out of Lancaster, cuz it's the only Christian station we can get in our particular region other than AM 1250 that doesn't come in right.

When I'm in my car I enjoy the Sirius XM Southern Gospel station enLighten the majority of the time. Other than that I listen to Bluegrass Junction, Willie's Roadhouse, The Message, and Kirk Franklin's Praise.