00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rxy's Art parts

710 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Rxy's Art parts 2015-02-04 19:57:42

Hi guys!
So after bummin' around on the forums for quite a while, I thought it would be a good idea to start posting the stuff I'm working on here. I don't draw as often as I would like to because of my schedule, but I would love to hear your guy's opinions and critiques and help me improve! I look forward to meeting you all!

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-02-09 01:19:06

Here's another one I did a while ago for funsies. Mega Lopunny is one of my favorite Pokemon designs and I thought I would try to paint it for some good practice. I tried using gradients for a more natural feel of shading but I think I still need to work on it haha. The pose seems a little stiff too so you might see some gesture drawings from me in the future so I can get the hang of "flow" down.

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-02-20 21:20:40

Here are some character designs I did. I wanted to experiment with the idea of a female warrior with two swords and I guess here's what came out XD There are quite a few problems with the lines but I think the colors came out well. Feel free to comment any critiques!

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-07-10 17:00:52

Yo it's been a while! Been a little too busy to draw anything worthwhile but I recently got a new tablet so I'll be uploading things again!
This one was the first thing I did to test out the tablet. Didn't really know e importance of resolution yet so the quality isn't too great but i think it came out decent enough.

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-07-10 17:03:16

Here's a pic of Nidoking I did for my friend's birthday recently. Gotta hit 'em with sheer force!

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-07-10 17:06:15

Working on some Splatoon sketches, probably gonna ink and color them later.

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2015-08-10 00:40:58

Here's a wip pic for my boy PokeAimMD over at Youtube. It's his UCL team for the year and he's been victorious every match so far! I wanted to work first in values for this one but I'm not sure if I did it right. The source of light is supposed to be from the center but I think I made the center two Pokemon a little too detailed compared to the others. I guess we'll see what happens once I finish it haha

Rxy's Art parts

Response to Rxy's Art parts 2016-02-13 10:52:36

Hey! Back again once again haha haven't had too much time to draw ( college is a struggle). I have a few pieces I have in the back burner, but I don't think they're getting done any time soon. I'm gonna try to get some sketches out in the mean time. Here's some Esper Terra sketches based on some gestures I did. Hopefully I can get some more out soon!

Rxy's Art parts