00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ads not usually loading 2015-02-03 21:08:41

So recently, and by recently I mean today, and by today I mean within the last few hours or so I seem to be having problems loading/playing the games/movies. I noticed this when I was trying to play/view some of the games/movies I hadn't yet played/viewed for the monthly voting and having problems with that.

What should be the ad screen will just have that searching wheel spinning and then ... remains black. Refresh the page = same thing. Refresh the page like ten times and maybe actually get an ad and if that happens, game usually loads up after that. What gives? Obviously playing under-judgment games/movies works just fine.

No ad blockers/etc... No funky hosts file stuff. Are other people having these same problems right now or ...? I know some people were having problems some days ago but this is recent like right now.

I see too that sometimes people rate games/movies low because of problems they were having with the ads. It's never something I would do because that's unfair to the game/movie authors, but look through the reviews and you'll see it from time to time. To be fair, if I can't get a game to work I just don't rate that game.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Ads not usually loading 2015-02-04 09:03:10

We're having problems with these ads. @TomFulp is looking into it.