00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG User with Best Beard/Moustache?

2,945 Views | 29 Replies

Which Newgrounds user has the best beard and/or moustache? (goatees count!)
(There's a Moustache Hall of Fame!)

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-01-31 18:36:20

I shave, so I don't have a beard. Or mustache.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-01-31 18:41:31

At 1/31/15 06:36 PM, cga-999 wrote: I shave, so I don't have a beard. Or mustache.

I shave too, but I always try to maintain my moustache. My moustache looks like "Wild Old West Villain" - style.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-01-31 19:52:04

I have a salvador dali mustache

Your move, NG

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 00:00:18

I nominate Phobotech for the best beard on Newgrounds!

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 00:36:14

@Timmy.

Not even anything funny to say here. He objectively has one of the best beards I've ever seen.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 01:02:05

At 1/31/15 07:21 PM, Cordyceps wrote: me sometimes

Potential fedora at 3 o'clock, automatic disqualification.

could be cowboy, but I'm not taking chances here buddy!

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 01:20:04

I'm currently groomin a beard.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 02:27:41

Love it!

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 02:44:44

I have the fairest of facial hair, for I am none other than K'jeld the Stallion.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 05:20:58

@gamejunkie if he hasn't shaved his off.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 06:48:56

I believe it's ZJ or Zachary-- I get the two mixed up-- which one looks like he could pass off as a member of The Beatles?

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 09:27:11

At 2/1/15 05:20 AM, Radaketor wrote: @gamejunkie if he hasn't shaved his off.

Nope its still growing long and strong. In fact I just gave it a nice wash and blow dry.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 09:29:08

Funk and it's not close

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 10:37:21

At 2/1/15 06:48 AM, NGPulp wrote: I believe it's ZJ or Zachary-- I get the two mixed up-- which one looks like he could pass off as a member of The Beatles?

I can't imagine ZJ looking anything like any of The Beatles (unless i'm the only one who does't see the similarities) so i'm gonna say you're thinking about Zachary.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 11:30:51

At 2/1/15 12:36 AM, ZJ wrote: @Timmy.

Not even anything funny to say here. He objectively has one of the best beards I've ever seen.

wait

did I draw those anime eyes on that picture

I think I drew those anime eyes

what the hell

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 18:35:46

At 2/1/15 01:17 AM, Sekhem wrote: facial hair is disgusting

http://www.webburgr.com/epic-mustaches/

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 20:44:02

Probably me, depending what style I'm currently going with. Sometimes I change it up or shave it all off and start all over again though.

@Cordyceps gets a thumbs-up. Stylish.
@Phobotech gets a thumbs-up.
@ZJ, if I completely shave clean and then just let it grow, while shaving the upper cheeks and neck and trimming I have something that looks like what you posted of @Timmy within less than a month. So funny these people who do "no shave" and end up with what looks like could be accomplished in a day or two.
@kjeldthestallion too sparse man! Your cheeks just aren't growing hair well and unless you're intentionally shaving under your lower lip there, you're not growing it there either except in that small area. If you are shaving there, that's cool -- I sometimes do as well, but still your cheeks aren't up to par and could do with some shaping up of the rest of it.
@gamejunkie good lord man! Just how long have you been growing that thing? You almost have the equivalent of an afro beard. You have extremely curly hair, so you might even be able to do something cool like dreadlock beard or one of these epic looking pirate type beards, but it needs a *lot* of styling. I really feel like you could do something awesome with it but as-is, it's just too wild.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 21:22:48

Dat facial hair.
I want to stroke it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-01 21:55:32

At 2/1/15 09:27 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 2/1/15 05:20 AM, Radaketor wrote: @gamejunkie if he hasn't shaved his off.
Nope its still growing long and strong. In fact I just gave it a nice wash and blow dry.

Jesus Christ..

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 00:36:46

At 2/1/15 08:44 PM, NeonSpider wrote: @gamejunkie good lord man! Just how long have you been growing that thing?

I forgot. Probably about 6 years or so.

You almost have the equivalent of an afro beard. You have extremely curly hair, so you might even be able to do something cool like dreadlock beard or one of these epic looking pirate type beards, but it needs a *lot* of styling.

I saw this thread and was just out of the shower so I played around with it for a bit and tada, that's what I came up with.

I really feel like you could do something awesome with it but as-is, it's just too wild.

Okay this (see below, from last September) is what it normally looks like and I do take good care of it so it's very manageable. A lot more manageable than it looks.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 06:42:44

At 2/2/15 12:36 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Okay this (see below, from last September) is what it normally looks like and I do take good care of it so it's very manageable. A lot more manageable than it looks.

See, I'm really thinking you could pull off something like this (see picture). I think it'd suit you awesomely.

I'm just going to go ahead and call it then. gamejunkie. Winner of best beard Newgrounds. /thread

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 07:06:59

At 2/2/15 06:42 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 2/2/15 12:36 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Okay this (see below, from last September) is what it normally looks like and I do take good care of it so it's very manageable. A lot more manageable than it looks.
See, I'm really thinking you could pull off something like this (see picture). I think it'd suit you awesomely.

I'll play around with it and post some pics in the Badass Beard Brigade thread. Also you gotta check this out, seriously! Some mind blowing Beards and Moustaches to behold.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 07:30:15

At 2/2/15 07:06 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Also you gotta check this out, seriously! Some mind blowing Beards and Moustaches to behold.

#5 Dangerously cheesy!

#7 A true neckbeard!

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 07:47:30

At 2/2/15 07:30 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 2/2/15 07:06 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Also you gotta check this out, seriously! Some mind blowing Beards and Moustaches to behold.
#5 Dangerously cheesy!

#7 A true neckbeard!

LMAO! If you don't laugh at the 'true neckbeardiness' of #7, you're probably dead.

I reckon I have enough to pull off #24 but I don't want to shave any of my beard off, even a patch down the middle like his. I do like it though.

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 12:21:31

Duck lips for your consideration.

Kinda wish it grew in thicker on my cheeks, but having a 'young-looking' full beard is dece.

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-02 13:34:42

Obviously WadeFulp has the best facial hair.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-03 09:18:00

At 2/2/15 12:21 PM, Evark wrote: Duck lips for your consideration.

Kinda wish it grew in thicker on my cheeks, but having a 'young-looking' full beard is dece.

You should go with a goatee, van dyke, or circle beard. If you can't grow it well enough on your cheeks, full beard is just not an option. I'm actually surprised it grows in as well as it does on your chin and upper lip and yet very sparse on the cheeks but that's just how it goes.

I guess I just take for granted the growing a full beard thing although a lot of times I'll just stick with a goatee, van dyke, or circle beard myself. They're fine choices. I'm noticing in this thread there's people who can grow decent facial hair elsewhere but just not on their cheeks. If I'm going with a full beard I have to shave my upper cheeks anyway because otherwise that'll just look weird since most people don't have beard hair extending all the way up near their eyes but I do if I don't shave it.

But hey I mean also I shave between my eyebrows because who wants unibrow? And I shave my ears because who wants hairy ears?

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-03 17:56:04

BananaBeardMuffin
HeavenScruff
KevinWeakChin

Nailed it

Response to NG User with Best Beard/Moustache? 2015-02-03 23:29:19

At 2/3/15 08:04 PM, zyzy wrote: You might want to use some dye in that beard gamejunkie it looks almost as if a skunks ass had a baby with a rainbow of sorrow. Looks like you used a bottle of touch of gray, botched it, then just said fuck it the homeless look is in right?

Dye will never touch my facial hair, never ever. I'm a 'grow old gracefully' kind of guy and I love and have fully embraced my grayness.