00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for 2D Artist (Paid Work)

546 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounds,

I am an indie game developer looking for a 2D artist to create a playable character, 8 bosses, 10 enemies, and several NPC's for a 2D beat-em-up I am currently working on. This will be a fairly large amount of work, so obviously I am willing to pay you. Please PM me or post in this thread if you are interested.

Note that if you do not link to some kind of portfolio (deviantart etc) I will most likely ignore your message. I am only looking for quality work.

-TheBlackZword

Response to Looking for 2D Artist (Paid Work) 2015-02-02 08:41:35

What's the style and concept of the game? I'm trying to get some experience in character design and would love to draft up some character for this, though animating them may be too difficult for me at this stage. If you could just pitch the style of it to me I could give it a shot and send you some sketches though.

Response to Looking for 2D Artist (Paid Work) 2015-02-02 12:32:26

At 2/2/15 08:41 AM, Amped2Flash wrote: What's the style and concept of the game? I'm trying to get some experience in character design and would love to draft up some character for this, though animating them may be too difficult for me at this stage. If you could just pitch the style of it to me I could give it a shot and send you some sketches though.

Thank you for your response, however, I have already contracted someone else. Apologies for not closing the thread sooner.