00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

CollabWork for Survival Game

539 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

CollabWork for Survival Game 2015-01-29 19:09:01

Hi guys,
First of all thanks for taking the time to read this. I wanna start of by telling you a little about myself. I am an intermediate level 3D Modeler. I cant really script but i use PlayMaker.
I would like to make a simple survival game for this site using the UNITY Engine!!!!! I am looking for any help possible. Skills that Im looking for are 3D modeling, scripting, story boarding. Not all skills are needed concurrently so long as you understand videogames.
The concept of the game is simple, your boat has crashed on an Island. Your Mission is to send a signal then wait for your ride off the Island, which doesn't arrive 7 days after the signal is sent. Simple concept, perfect for Newgrounds and timekilling. Nothing is set in stone, which is why im calling out for COLLABORATION.
If you are interested in creating something, even if its simple, and revealing it to the world, let me know. This is all for the love of making games :)

Response to CollabWork for Survival Game 2015-02-04 11:28:24

Do you need any audio or music help? I can help you out there, by the way you dont happen to be Chilean? (Just assuming cause' your username) If so awesome im Chilean too :D

Response to CollabWork for Survival Game 2015-02-04 12:45:49

I was born in Valparaiso :)
Currently Im focusing on building the level layout and simple functions. I have simple sound effect on certain objects. Other than that, collaboration would always be nice :)