00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music composer in need of critic.

1,037 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Music composer in need of critic. 2015-01-28 19:09:22

Hello fellow audio portal musicians! I'm an up and coming guitarist and music producer and would like to ask for some down to earth and constructive criticism opinions on a production of mine. If it's not too much ask. Although I don't think highly of this, I certainly proud of what I made because it's honest and doesn't sound unorganized to me. I will also be sure to reply and communicate with you all if need be. Also thanking all individually for your advice.

Thank you all in advance! Da music!

-Skythevoiceguy

Response to Music composer in need of critic. 2015-01-28 20:43:29

At 1/28/15 08:02 PM, DJ-Howwl wrote:
At 1/28/15 07:09 PM, Skythevoiceguy wrote: Hello fellow audio portal musicians! I'm an up and coming guitarist and music producer and would like to ask for some down to earth and constructive criticism opinions on a production of mine. If it's not too much ask. Although I don't think highly of this, I certainly proud of what I made because it's honest and doesn't sound unorganized to me. I will also be sure to reply and communicate with you all if need be. Also thanking all individually for your advice.

-Skythevoiceguy
So there's this thing: This Thing
Well I mean, if you want a review, you're gonna have to review another song before you get to request a review, but, there are other musicians who also want reviews like you do.
Am I getting this right?

Oh! My ignorance is showing. Lol If that's all I have to do then, I'll get right on it, because I know for a fact there are a lot of great composers around. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the intel man. And yes I do believe it is right.

Response to Music composer in need of critic. 2015-01-28 21:27:08

At 1/28/15 08:44 PM, TheDukeofJuke wrote: Hi there. While you may not know this. NG audio moderators don't like advertisement of audio portal posts and wish that advertisements of your albums not be overdone. If you would like a review done of your work, it's always a great idea to take part in the review for review thread. Wish you the best of luck.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1342843

Oops well, I guess I should get rid of this post sooner rather than later. I'm learning plenty already, thank you. I'll be sure to keep tabs on this thread and check it out. I'll get this thing off here soon. Thanks again for your help.

Response to Music composer in need of critic. 2015-01-29 01:45:48

At 1/28/15 07:09 PM, Skythevoiceguy wrote: Hello fellow audio portal musicians! I'm an up and coming guitarist and music producer and would like to ask for some down to earth and constructive criticism opinions on a production of mine. If it's not too much ask. Although I don't think highly of this, I certainly proud of what I made because it's honest and doesn't sound unorganized to me. I will also be sure to reply and communicate with you all if need be. Also thanking all individually for your advice.

-Skythevoiceguy

I tihnk this audio record on Cellphone hehe.. Or same poor mic. Well, maybe its good music, if recrod normal quality. (Try to make not too many same loops). But i feel, it's good music if better quality. For now, it's very poor quality.