00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread

1,715 Views | 30 Replies

Sheffield United vs Tottenham Hotspur (Agg. 0-1) for the uninitiated. FA Cup semi-final second leg.

The Big News is that Big Michel Vorm (as opp. Big Hugo Lloris and Big Brad Friedel) looks set to start after his shambles Vs. the FOYLS. Also, one of the FOYSU players said "It's simple, we're going to kill them." This is hilarious because the FOYSU are, quite frankly, absolutely shit at playing football which works in the COYS' favour.

We're always looking for more users to get involved in these so if you enjoy sports and aren't or would rather not expose yourself as a misogynistic American pig-bag, posting pictures of exploited bimbos who have had foreign chemicals forcibly pumped into their bodies at strategic points in order to enhance their appeal to their neanderthal audience, why not give it a go?

While it's true that the event won't be on terrestrial TV because of Rupert Murdoch and of Australians in general, and wiziwig.tv is down, I'm sure we will find a way to enjoy this classic sporting event. Perhaps wiziwig.tv has an equivalent under a Russian domain name suffix - I couldn't possibly say. Alternatively you can follow online.

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 14:03:53

Sheff Utd XI: Howard, Harris, Flynn, Doyle, Murphy, Scougall, Basham, McNulty, McEveley, Baxter, Campbell-Ryce

Spurs XI: Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Mason, Stambouli; Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen; Kane

I haven't seen Stambouli play before this will be interesting.

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 14:31:14

At 1/28/15 02:09 PM, SwisherCovent wrote: Also, COYS.

"Come On You Sheffield", that's right.

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 14:36:20

Really thought Peter Beagrie's slightly melted countenance there was supposed to be Paul Robinson because they were announced the wrong way around.

I really want a big win I can't be arsed to watch a 0-0 or something.

At 1/28/15 02:14 PM, HitlerWasRight wrote: So is this soccer?

Yep :)

At 1/28/15 02:31 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: "Come On You Sheffield", that's right.

Haha! I forgot that was you! Sheffield, that's you that is!

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 14:43:49

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 15:13:52

That is the most beautiful goal I've ever seen THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GOAL I'VE EVER SEEN

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 15:21:14

At 1/28/15 01:48 PM, Ejit wrote: Also, one of the FOYSU players said "It's simple, we're going to kill them."

They might have murderers, but at least they got rid of the rapist.

At 1/28/15 02:03 PM, Ejit wrote: I haven't seen Stambouli play before this will be interesting.

BBS Signature

At 1/28/15 03:21 PM, NuScarab wrote: They might have murderers, but at least they got rid of the rapist.

Oh!

At 1/28/15 02:03 PM, Ejit wrote: I haven't seen Stambouli play before this will be interesting.

Certain De-Niro-mogrification-based likeness there too. (Stambouli is well good looking sorry for objectifying you, men)

A recent effort in the ongoing quest

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 15:29:50

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 15:32:27

At 1/28/15 03:25 PM, Ejit wrote: Certain De-Niro-mogrification-based likeness there too. (Stambouli is well good looking sorry for objectifying you, men)

He's quite dashing, but I don't quite agree with the combination of hipster winter jacket and summer t-shirt. He also looks a little like this chap I went to boarding school with.

You're right, this is more fun than what happens in those other sporting threads.

A recent effort in the ongoing quest

I think you have to be completely inoffensive to get featured. "I think #Spurs will win, but maybe #SheffUtd will win instead. Whichever teams wins, they will play #Chelsea in the final. #bbcfootball"

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 15:37:43

At 1/28/15 03:32 PM, NuScarab wrote: He's quite dashing, but I don't quite agree with the combination of hipster winter jacket and summer t-shirt. He also looks a little like this chap I went to boarding school with.

He is French, tbf. They'd wear leather overalls in tropical weather if it was deemed offensive enough.

I think you have to be completely inoffensive to get featured. "I think #Spurs will win, but maybe #SheffUtd will win instead. Whichever teams wins, they will play #Chelsea in the final. #bbcfootball"

That's the genius of it (My Tweet), though. It's a completely innocent analogy between Dembele's idiosyncratic tactic of dribbling dazzlingly, hopelessly into the opposition's backline then falling over and his lack of spitting ability.

Off to do the washing up, lads.

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:06:45

At 1/28/15 03:50 PM, SwisherCovent wrote:
At 1/28/15 03:37 PM, Ejit wrote: Off to do the washing up, lads.
Ain't you got a fucking missus to do that.

She's otherwise engaged mate know what I'm saying and also no, not really.

Sorry! Jezza pinched the keyboard and the backspace is broken. That crazy Jez.

Still getting over the fact Jez was Jen all along tbh. And that she has such a propensity for typos. Mental.

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:14:03

Watching the wrong game

*but don't approve of the term 'lino'

Man, if this place got any more British, it'd have to start sucking lemons.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:22:07

ffs

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:30:16

Beautiful goal from beautiful little dane man goddamnit yes

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:33:21

Has Sheffield United won yet?

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:33:37

I hope the Blades score again so I can use my Pochemania joke.

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:37:37

See Northerners this is why you are rubbish and now Big Jan is going to chokeslam some of your dudes

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 16:42:50

Apu just called! On Friday, Lisa's team is playing Bart's team! You're in direct competition! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-28 17:30:05

why is there no option for boobs in this thread?

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 05:48:08

At 1/28/15 06:09 PM, SwisherCovent wrote: So, a coys vs foyb final at Wemb-er-ley.

The last time coys met foyb in a milk cup final was <insert years> years ago and coys won <insert score, think it was 1-0 IIR>.
It would have taken me no time to Google, but cba mate.

2-1 mate in the 2008 Littlewoods Challenge Cup.

All I remember is Drogba scored, because he always scored in finals.

@gagsy - thoughts on this development?

Gutted for Sheffield United. They had your lot running scared for a time. Dogged performance.

I can see spurs doing us again tbh.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 05:59:13

At 1/28/15 07:36 PM, HitlerWasRight wrote:
At 1/28/15 02:25 PM, SwisherCovent wrote:
At 1/28/15 02:14 PM, HitlerWasRight wrote: So is this soccer?
Association football.
So is that like a semi professional version of the NHL?

Not really!

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 10:56:03

At 1/29/15 08:50 AM, SwisherCovent wrote:
Nah, we don't completely capitulate against teams in different divisions.

Not for want for trying of course.

Too right. COYS.

KTBFFH

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 11:02:26

Are you Southerners getting a load of this crazy snow? T'propa snow that is, lass. Mad for it.

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 11:04:47

@saltovergray snow school for me tomorrow I don't think @saltovergray

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 11:15:43

Just remembered I have (had) a flight tomorrow fuck off

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 11:47:26

At 1/29/15 11:04 AM, Ejit wrote: @saltovergray snow school for me tomorrow I don't think @saltovergray

I wish it snowed more here. The news made it out to be such a huge nor'easter, it was only a foot or so of snow out here. :( Supposed to snow more tonight, I pray for a snow day.

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 13:33:17

We've had a teensy bit, though I'm not actually sure if I'm a southerner. Kind of hope it goes away, as nice as it looks while I don't actually need to go outside.

Also I used to think that the rapper Snow looked like Newgrounds.com very own Zerok, okay it's not a good picture what do you want from me

BBS Signature

Response to Fulp-Sponsored FOYSU vs COYS Thread 2015-01-29 14:39:06

At 1/29/15 02:31 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Cum On Your Spurs

Lmfao,

BBS Signature