00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Decision 3 2015-01-26 16:41:38

So I am a big fan of the "Decision" zombie killing series. Decision 1, 2, medieval, all masterpieces in my mind. But my question is, when is Newgrounds going to get Decision 3?? I've already seen it on other sites! I'm hoping it'll be here soon with lots of medals for me to win!

Response to Decision 3 2015-01-28 13:21:19

At 1/26/15 04:41 PM, Cranium80 wrote: So I am a big fan of the "Decision" zombie killing series. Decision 1, 2, medieval, all masterpieces in my mind. But my question is, when is Newgrounds going to get Decision 3?? I've already seen it on other sites! I'm hoping it'll be here soon with lots of medals for me to win!

When the author decides to upload it.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Decision 3 2015-02-04 13:04:14

At 1/26/15 04:41 PM, Cranium80 wrote: So I am a big fan of the "Decision" zombie killing series. Decision 1, 2, medieval, all masterpieces in my mind. But my question is, when is Newgrounds going to get Decision 3?? I've already seen it on other sites! I'm hoping it'll be here soon with lots of medals for me to win!

I actually just saw it under "Latest Games". You might want to go have a look if you haven't already.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Decision 3 2015-02-04 19:58:25

1/26/15 04:41 PM, Cranium80 wrote:
So I am a big fan of the "Decision" zombie killing series. Decision 1, 2, medieval, all masterpieces in my mind. But my question is, when is Newgrounds going to get Decision 3?? I've already seen it on other sites! I'm hoping it'll be here soon with lots of medals for me to win!

I actually just saw it under "Latest Games". You might want to go have a look if you haven't already.

Ya, I saw it there today. No medals though :-(

Thanks for the heads up!