00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I make music for your game or video

865 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Dear reader,

Do you need a musician for your project? I'm your man! Look at my funky demo, it shows what I can do.
I look forward to work with you!

Greetings,

Poekie97

Response to I make music for your game or video 2015-01-24 14:07:15

We're all musicians here, and as such, we don't need music from other people. The way it generally works around here is: Game developers and animators come to this forum looking for music, and post new threads. We can then post in those threads, offering our music and/or our services.

Be sure to also check out the Collabinator, which is a handy little tool used to look for projects here on Newgrounds.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to I make music for your game or video 2015-01-24 14:13:15

At 1/24/15 02:07 PM, Step wrote: We're all musicians here, and as such, we don't need music from other people. The way it generally works around here is: Game developers and animators come to this forum looking for music, and post new threads. We can then post in those threads, offering our music and/or our services.

Be sure to also check out the Collabinator, which is a handy little tool used to look for projects here on Newgrounds.

Thank you for your feedback, i'm quite new here and I appreciate all the tips and help I can get, so thank you for that!

Greetings,

Poekie97