00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

who were you in high school?

3,045 Views | 32 Replies

who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 09:21:39

What I mean to say is, what type of kid were you in high school? Or, if you're like me and you're still wandering through this hellish period in your pubescent life, what type of kid WERE you?

A smackhead? A pothead? A total fucking nerd?

did you fall from the sky love

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 09:38:05

I was the king.

I was the renowned supplier for angel dust, quality ice and pure cut H for most of the campus

I had many lives in my responsibility, so many of them ruined. I had them all controlled, addicted, completely drained of all willpower. Its kind of funny to think how many souls I have taken away with the items i sell.

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

I was just a person. I tried to avoided the cliches, I had some friends, and I would mainly keep to myself. I would joke every now and then, and it usually caught everyone off guard because I really didn't talk much.

I read a lot, and was into all sorts of stuff, a lot of people regarded me as a smart kid, but I'd say that I just paid attention.

I always hated the idea of cliques, it just seems unrealistic and forced to me.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 09:50:41

At 1/23/15 09:38 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: I was the king.

I was the renowned supplier for angel dust, quality ice and pure cut H for most of the campus

God damn. I'm sure a lot of the redeyes here would love you for that. Or they'd also want to use a shank and earn their prize for free. It goes both ways.

did you fall from the sky love

kik me baby

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 10:05:27

class clown, college bound stoner, in class I was like a skinny snorlax that if you woke up would joke about everything.

Err ay Ting

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 10:06:52

hooligan/ loser/ guy who somehow knew all the cool kids even though he never talked with a heaping scoop of total fucking nerd under that cold exterior.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 10:29:26

At 1/23/15 10:06 AM, FinaLee wrote: hooligan/ loser/ guy who somehow knew all the cool kids even though he never talked with a heaping scoop of total fucking nerd under that cold exterior.

Actually i'm that one guy who is a complete and total nerd, but still manages to have great social skills and a great amount of charisma, so my main group is the outcasts and nerds.
But for some reason i'm still excepted by the jocks, the cool kids, the snobs, etc.

I think its just cause they know I wont take any s*** from them.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 11:48:18

I was the guy who was too stoned to even go to school

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 11:50:19

A social reject.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 13:38:13

Sociopath.

Still am.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 15:03:23

I was the least functional creature alive in middle school regarding social skills but I've spent high school getting into shape and learning what charm and timing are. I only talk to a few people at school because my best friends have all graduated or go to different schools, so I show up in the morning disheveled as hell and wait for school to end. I generally get along with girls fine, so I guess I pass the autist check. I've become aware that a few underclassmen are afraid of me and I don't think I look like i'm going to shoot up the school, but I wouldn't blame someone if they thought I was going to kill myself.

SO YEAH

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 15:22:05

9th
Soccer, ROTC, Band, Jazz, all honors courses
Work when not at extracurriculars, too busy to be social
Football games every other Friday for band
Tons of trips around New England for ROTC
Free trip to Florida for ROTC

10th
Soccer, then quit. ROTC, then quit. Band, Jazz, all honors.
Frequent headaches kept me out of class from time to time
Work every weekend so no social life beyond weekday hangouts
Free trip to Florida for Jazz
Tons of trips around New England for ROTC
Football games.

11th
Honors and AP courses, but the APs I wanted to take were eliminated by Bush's financial cuts
Band and Jazz
Tons of football games
Had time to hang out more often
No free trips that year
Stopped arriving at school on time
Given a few detentions
Stopped going to school and spent a lot of time driving/exploring
Was given a shitload of detention, pulled out of class to talk to school psychiatrist
Worked weekends

12th
Was tossed into classes by the administrators because I hasn't signed up for any
Attended whatever classes I felt like attending instead of the ones I was supposed to be in
Signed up a fake student and put him on the attendance sheet for classes I felt like going to
Played a ton of pranks
Was pulled out of class and given two IQ tests
Forged perfect fake report cards for people
Broke into teachers' desks and changed my grades and attendance
Did Jazz, didn't do Band. Free trip to California for that.
Founded a debate club with friends
Smoked a lot
Threw a small party
Worked weekends
Started selling weed
Free trip to California for Jazz

Goodie two shoes taking electives for travel turns to the dark side.

Just an 02er.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 15:22:15

I think i speak for every Newgrounder when i say this.

The virgin.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 15:37:28

The complete loner who was also really good at math.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 17:11:38

I was a nerd, but never cared. Never had many friends in high school.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 17:18:27

I'm currently a senior in high school. I was pretty fucking stupid when I was a freshman, just kind of ignorant.
Always been looked at as a stoner. Because, well, I am. I try just hard enough for me to pass. I pretty much hate high school right now, I go to a very small school and I'm surrounded by a bunch of fucks on a daily basis. Oh well.

Life ain't too bad I guess.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 17:22:12

I'm the guy in the middle rockin' the double horns with my NJROTC comrades. This pretty much sums up who I was in high school completely.

who were you in high school?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 17:26:23

More shy and anxious. An underachiever. I'd show up everyday but still managed to barely do enough work to pass whatever class I was in, and if it was something that had to be do at home (homework, studying) then it probably wasn't going to get done at all.

That and I guess I've matured a bit, as we all have, but I'm basically the same person at my core.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 17:59:58

Mainly sporty nerd, (if there is such a thing), did alot of running, played football (Australian Football known as NRL), played another type of football (soccer), and basically kicked everyone ass in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 18:02:24

I was the knowledge surfer, and blackboard was my surfing board.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 20:05:33

I was a "creep" in highschool.
I kept to myself.
Apparently wearing a trenchcoat labels you as a freak.
I didn't mind it though.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 20:23:31

I was a stoner who dated ugly girls to get their hot friends. GOOD TIMES!

Really, I didn't know who I really was in High School in terms of subcultures, considering that I had friends and acquaintances in most of them. I was never really big on cliques or anything like that, not that it really mattered as they were relatively open in terms of who's who in said clique. {though it may have been more of a scratch your back, scratch mine kind of deal}

9th grade might have been the worst, largely because I moved from Texas to Ohio and was still getting used to living the Ohio lifestyle, which by most accounts were supposed to be bland. I was also sick a lot of the time too, so I wasn't able to do a lot of the school activities that most of my friends did, not that I necessarily cared for that too much. About the only notable thing that I can recall was basically having sex for the first time, simply getting it out of the way more so than anything else.

10th grade might as well been the best experience I had in HS, though admittedly I kind of hanged out with a lot of the teenage "frat boy and jock" crowds, who were more concerned with partying, getting laid and sports than anything else. For the most part, they were still cool to me and I didn't seem to mind, aside from the occasional fight {which is really nothing more than verbal dick sizing and the occasional scuffle.}

11th and 12th grade was a bit of a transitional phase {especially the latter year} as I tried to be more serious towards improving my grades and having a relationship... which didn't go exactly as planned. While I did get more dates and started to go out more on weekends with friends, I was still stuck at being a C student at best, not really caring about schoolwork other than what was necessary. More or less, most of my teachers then were either inattentive or were pricks, so I got away with slightly more than the bare minimum just so I don't get on their bad side. In other words, I was more focused on getting ass and booze than A's or B's.

Basically, at this point I was done with any attempts at college education with the exception of a few community college semesters. Not something that I'm proud of, but the college lifestyle honestly just didn't suit me, weird as that might sound.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 23:38:10

i was a pretty cool kid going through high school. you wouldnt belivve the stuff i got away with. i was voted class clown before graduating. commonly known as a troublemaker, but still trusted enough to be a teacher aide 2 different times

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-23 23:45:06

higj school was kind of a haze for me though honestly. i wish i could recall more. 9th grade was the best cuz it was a whole new experience. 10th was crazy cuz there was lots of violence and criminal activity.

i probably would remember more if i didnt got to school so baked my eyes were purple

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-24 01:10:18

I was that small skinny unassuming kid who made a lot of friends (not really friends but acquaintances) by talking such ridiculous shit directly to their faces that they couldn't take me seriously and would laugh their ass off every time, that's how we would joke with each other a lot

Otherwise I was pretty quiet and not very good in most of my classes save history and english

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-24 01:34:05

I was the quiet one who simply watched everyone else. Everyone talk, everyone bitch. I hung out with the goth kids hoping that they would have some understanding and intellect, but they weren't truly goth kids, they were either emos or posers dressed in black to stand out from everyone else as to not be part of a clique even though they themselves were one. They tried to tell me why shit like the Matrix was so influential and why movies like Titanic were shit. I broke away from them.

The popular crowd knew who I was, I was friends with multiple people on the football team. I was friends with drug users. So I know how to roll a joint and line a perfect line of cocaine up without getting any dust on a credit card or key. I don't do drugs myself though.

I was an all-around guy. People knew who I was and they either liked me or they didn't. In the end, I didn't give a flying fuck.

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-24 02:50:29

I mainly stuck to my friends and didn't do much to socialize with others.

Mostly kept friends with my books, as my face usually never left the comforting embrace of paper. Before, during, and after school was readingreadingreading.

I was someone that could have been something.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-24 02:52:21

I was... a bit of everything, I did sports, was in the "nerd" club too, I had friends I hung out with on the weekends, yet I studied and had very good grades...
I smoked, I did things I shouldn't have done... yet I didn't crash & burn... so whatever that's called, that was me.

Now I'm just bitter and sour.

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to who were you in high school? 2015-01-24 04:26:13

Straight A's, advanced classes, broke all the curves, pissed off the idiots, popular with the ladies and unpopular with their jealous boyfriends, was accepted into all the colleges/universities I applied to and even some I didn't apply to.

Then when I was in college I was invited to a bunch of fraternity parties even though I was never a member of any fraternity, but I was just well-liked at parties. It was a case of "Yeah you have to invite that guy! He's good times!" Good times.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here