00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Illuminati facts.

1,275 Views | 13 Replies

Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 06:33:13

1. Founded in Bavaria in 1776 as an Elightenment order. Ironically they opposed superstition and the abuse of state power
2. The order started with a masonic lodge structure and just 5 members. They were originally going to be called the Perfectibilists.
3. The founder of the Illuminati was Johann Adam Weishaupt. A doctor of Law at 20 and professor at 24, his Illuminati moniker was 'Brother Spartacus.
4. The Illuminati spanned nearly every country in Europe. During the 10 years of its official existence it had 2000 members from the social elite.
5. The group was mostly composed of intellectuals. Members included the Prince of Salzburg and Gottfried van Swieten, patron of Mozart, Beethoven and Haydn.
6. The Illuminati disbanded in 1783 following an edict banning all secret societies in Bavaria. Weishaupt fled the country.
7. The symbol of the Illuminati was the Owl of Minerva not the All-Seeing Eye. The Owl is said to represent wisdom and the ability to see in the dark.
8. In 1797 and 1798 two books were published claiming the Illuminati still existed. The books blamed them for the French Revolution and the Reign of Terror.
9. At the turn of the 19th Century, Illuminati conspiracy theories became popular in America. Sermons were given and printed, denouncing the group.
10. Several organizations exist today that claim to be a continuation of the original Illuminati. You can apply to join them with a simple email.

Illuminati facts.

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 07:01:46

I stopped believing in the illuminati when I quit being an edgy teenager like 5 years ago.

This signature will actually not appear at the bottom of this post.

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 08:46:39

At 1/21/15 07:37 AM, ManDeep wrote: I'm the illuminati. If you want to join then just send me a private message along with a picture of your schlong. Those with less than 7 inches need not apply.

What kind of fucking sexist organisation are you guys running?! As a feminist I demand equal rights in this "Illuminati" club.

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 09:00:12 (edited 2015-01-21 09:07:09)

At 1/21/15 08:46 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: What kind of fucking sexist organisation are you guys running?! As a feminist I demand equal rights in this "Illuminati" club.

If you think you might be interested I'm sure I could provide you with the address of a charming little Rosicrucian sect that might be a better fit for, 'hem, your sort. You do like flowers?

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 10:42:26

The Illuminati are worthy inheritors of the earth for they dared to challenge the ages of ignorance and preserve knowledge. Wherever there is oppression, the Illuminati fights to free the chained, to feed the hungry, to enlighten the downtrodden and battle against tyranny.

They are indeed true heroes of Mankind - and the catholic church feared them rightly - for they held in their hands, the power to unmake organized exploitative religions.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:05:14 (edited 2015-01-21 14:18:28)

I walked away from OP's list under the impression that the global conspiracy rendition of what people perceive to be the modern illuminati was fabricated by ancient paranoid catholics. This paranoia bled out into urban legend that was taken as fact by the modern paranoid because it fell in line with fears of modern government, agitated by the book 1984 and other dystopian tales.

This makes a lot of sense, when you think about it. Especially with the so-called "Whistleblowers" that insist the Illuminati is controlling everything, right down to the "subtle constant programming they drip into us with imagery, ideas, and sounds" from their purported control over all medias. The recurring theme from these conspiracy theories is that it all roots Satanically themed. Hell, I've had a conspiracy theorist, an otherwise intelligent individual, look me straight in the eye and seriously explained to me that we were being mind-controlled by images on television because performers, news-casters, politicians, all illuminati agents, were trained to use "magical hand signals" for use of subliminal programming.

by the way, this is what people really think apparently.

Who the fuck would actually believe that making the "OK hand sign" is in any way controlling your mind? That in any way, contorting your fingers or hands into a specific shape is all the magic you need? I think stuff like that was born from a paranoid old-school church goer that was trying to vilify an organization with a ridiculous lie that would only be taken seriously by the follower of the church.

Much like the idea that an organization that was this wide-spread, this influential, is doing the evil things that people claim they're doing, hasn't had one person step forward. Not one shred of damning evidence. Its as magic as satanic music.

Now this raises an interesting point... how many people that believe the illuminati is a global power of evil turn out to be atheists? Or agnostics? Yet, by claiming satanic influences in all of illuminati's outlets, does this not contradict their standings in some way?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:08:52

If they did exist, you would never know. Just like bigfoot.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:18:02 (edited 2015-01-21 14:18:19)

At 1/21/15 02:05 PM, Phobotech wrote:
Hell, I've had a conspiracy theorist, an otherwise intelligent individual, look me straight in the eye and seriously explained to me that we were being mind-controlled by images on television because performers, news-casters, politicians, all illuminati agents, were trained to use "magical hand signals" for use of subliminal programming.
by the way, this is what people really think apparently.

Ha, sounds like Rowdy Piper in They Live. Gonna have to watch that movie again soon.

But srsly, people love a good conspiracy. It helps them because they think a group is keeping them down, rather then impersonal and fickle forces of the universe, or themselves...

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:33:14 (edited 2015-01-21 14:34:25)

At 1/21/15 02:18 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
Ha, sounds like Rowdy Piper in They Live. Gonna have to watch that movie again soon.

Its one of those legendary movies that I know what its about, and I still have yet to see it.

I'm cinematically sheltered...

But srsly, people love a good conspiracy. It helps them because they think a group is keeping them down, rather then impersonal and fickle forces of the universe, or themselves...

My brother is rabidly, vocally volumed about the illuminati and many other conspiracy theories. He surrounds himself with similar psychographics and resources, deafened by the echo-chamber of their combined ignorance...and what you say holds such a profound truth that it calms my soul... he's being brought down by his own fear, lack of work ethic, his pessimism and his temper. I guess the world would seem pretty enclosed and unfair when you become barred by your own insecurities. I guess things would be easier to cope with in a life of failed opportunity and lowered expectations when you could just shovel it off on a myth. Of folklore. Of superstition.

Dragons kept them in the keep.
Leviathans from the sea.
Monsters for everything quietly creep.
Spectres let old houses be.
Santa made the kids behave
and God watch over me.
Ghouls kept the youth away from graves
and the rest have Illuminati.

y'like that? I just came up with it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:50:47

I put the naughty in Illuminati.
You probably can't see it because you're not a level 5+ Imperial Wizard Freemason.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 14:51:46

At 1/21/15 02:33 PM, Phobotech wrote: Its one of those legendary movies that I know what its about, and I still have yet to see it.

I'm cinematically sheltered...

There's worse things to be. Have you seen the six minute fight scene yet? Just when you think it's over, it goes on, and on, until it's a gag...

Dragons kept them in the keep.
Leviathans from the sea.
Monsters for everything quietly creep.
Spectres let old houses be.
Santa made the kids behave
and God watch over me.
Ghouls kept the youth away from graves
and the rest have Illuminati.

y'like that? I just came up with it.

Pretty sweet. Maybe toss in some Eldritch Abominations for people that freak out about aliens. :B

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 15:06:12 (edited 2015-01-21 15:07:05)

At 1/21/15 07:37 AM, ManDeep wrote: I'm the illuminati. If you want to join then just send me a private message along with a picture of your schlong. Those with less than 7 inches need not apply.

Sure, is this good enough? The rest of the body was sold for the p3n0r operations and there was nowhere else left to put the hand, well except for the tip of the schlong that is...

Illuminati facts.

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 21:32:05

... And the Illuminati KNNOOOOWWW!

Illuminati facts.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Illuminati facts. 2015-01-21 23:38:26

11. Robin Williams, Elvis, 2pac, Biggie, Marylin Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, Alexander the Great, Pablo Escobar, Joan Rivers, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and Dr Seus is still alive. ILLUMINATI EXPOSED 2015 SATANIC FREEMASONRY ELITE SECRETS KNIGHTS TEMPLAR SKULL AND BONES EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature