00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex with a woman on her period

740 Views | 15 Replies

Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 22:17:29

Would you do it? Have you done it? Explain, the Devil or...Blood is in the details

I have done it numerous time. I do not really mind that much, just take a hot shower after and watch the red go down the drain

Last time was about last month, I went on vacation out of state and met up with this girl I went to highschool with. Not really a "the one that got away story", but I did like her. But never had the balls to say anything back then.

So, I meet up with her, we drink a few beers, go out to eat at Dennys, smoke a little bud. Go to her room, no "shark week" as she calls it, until the next day. I guess I must of popped the barge the day before.

But like I said, I do not mind. It's really wet and warm/hot sex. Just make sure you have towels under her, she was anxious at first, but I smoothed talked her into it. Like I said, I do not mind.

Your thoughts Grounds? Your experience's, do tell

Sex with a woman on her period

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 22:20:19

At 1/16/15 10:17 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote:

xious at first, but I smoothed talked her into it. Like I said, I do not mind.

Your thoughts Grounds? Your experience's, do tell

It's nice
and everyone should do it

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 22:45:10

I never wanted to have sex on my period. Even if my husband was OK with getting his red wings, I found the idea squicky. He always figured it would add more lubrication. But, no. Just...no.

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 22:54:52

Sure, I wouldn't mind. Hell, I've heard things about it providing some kind of massage or relief that can help with cramping. Not that I'm into blood, but I don't consider it unnatural.

At 1/16/15 10:45 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: I never wanted to have sex on my period. Even if my husband was OK with getting his red wings, I found the idea squicky. He always figured it would add more lubrication. But, no. Just...no.

I find that hard to believe. I don't know if the composition of menstrual blood has any unique properties compared to other blood, but technically speaking blood is a kind of connective tissue. I can't see it being good as a lubricant by any stretch of the imagination.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 23:17:12

Normally, I have no qualms about seeing blood, whether it's the usually comedic gushing of blood from grievous wounds or the realistic way of spilling blood. But having sex with a woman on her period and having more than just her lady spunk? I'll pass.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-16 23:19:52

At 1/16/15 10:54 PM, Kwing wrote: I can't see it being good as a lubricant by any stretch of the imagination.

You're right its not good at all. Blood dries rather fast and with all that friction it dries even faster and makes the whole experience (generally speaking) a bit lacking in sexiness.

My father used to say, "Men that fuck women on their periods are Bloody Dicks".

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 00:19:09

At 1/16/15 11:19 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 1/16/15 10:54 PM, Kwing wrote: I can't see it being good as a lubricant by any stretch of the imagination.
You're right its not good at all. Blood dries rather fast and with all that friction it dries even faster and makes the whole experience (generally speaking) a bit lacking in sexiness.

I had GF suggest a shower encounter, then after a while (thinking the worst was passed, she stained my quilt :p Still, she said it did help with her cramps. I guess when the uterus flexes forward, to more easily receive the seed...

My father used to say, "Men that fuck women on their periods are Bloody Dicks".

Eh, I'd do it if asked, otherwise, blah, nyet |:

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 00:46:24

No one here has had sex with a human being.

Except for me, because the women are attracted to me because of my body and mind. NEWGROUNDERS, such as yourself, have no attractive body or mind

Hope this helps!

-DBD

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 03:20:39

just do it you fucking pussy

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 03:23:17

Done it several times. Just have to make sure you bring a towel to rest upon so the blood doesn't ruin your sheets/covers. Otherwise, meh.

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 05:14:00

I'm a 17 year old guy, i'd have sex with a dead body as long as it wasn't too cold...

At 1/17/15 12:46 AM, DragonBallDavid wrote: NEWGROUNDERS, such as yourself, have no attractive body or mind

I hate it when you're right.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 08:26:13

Sounds like a clever idea.

Putting that one in my list that's up in the air.

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 08:50:06

Get out of the house and head down the ooold pub insteaaaad

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 13:35:00

At 1/17/15 05:14 AM, Radaketor wrote: I'm a 17 year old guy, i'd have sex with a dead body as long as it wasn't too cold...

I had to click on your profile to see if you were telling the truth...damn. It will either happen someday, or you will fuck corpses from shot up hoes in Portugal

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 13:43:31

At 1/17/15 01:35 PM, StrapOnFetus wrote: I had to click on your profile to see if you were telling the truth...damn. It will either happen someday, or you will fuck corpses from shot up hoes in Portugal

Why? Doesn't my immaturity give away my age?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a woman on her period 2015-01-17 14:52:59

I'd do it if I had on a condom or it was towards the end of the period.